BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 26 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Robespierre wrote:This is a deal arranged for much time . And in fact it is not realistic to think you close CR deal in a week.
CR words to announce his goodbye after CL final suggest that he already agreed with Juve.
Zidane to leave suddenly and at the same time Allegri to refuse Real Madrid suggest further this deal was prepared
Not for nothing Higuain out of Juve was rumoured for a while
yeah this type of deal don't happen in a week

I am now finding back articles from guys like Duncan Castles talking about how CR asked Madrid to reduce his release clause to let him go, that was in December. I think the same was reported in Spain.

As soon as as he got out of the world cup, things went forward. So his reaction after the CL final was pure pettiness at being upstaged, he needed to get the moment back focused on him somehow

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 26 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:16 pm

Agreed I started to believe this was happening when I saw links of Higuain being sold last week.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:26 pm

Robespierre wrote:This is a deal arranged for much time . And in fact it is not realistic to think you close CR deal in a week.
CR words to announce his goodbye after CL final suggest that he already agreed with Juve.
Zidane to leave suddenly and at the same time Allegri to refuse Real Madrid suggest further this deal was prepared
Not for nothing Higuain out of Juve was rumoured for a while

Tbh you're right and it's fair to think that. I was just going by what Marotta and Allegri this morning. Not suggesting this all happened within days. We were negotiating for Cancelo for like weeks and perhaps the Ronaldo talks could've cropped up somewhere in the middle leading to a possible agreement and finally it all shot up this week. Idk just speculating.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Agreed I started to believe this was happening when I saw links of Higuain being sold last week.

Really? There were Higuain sale links before the World Cup started and he even refused to confirm his future when interviewed. With Sarri to Chelsea being the hot topic at the time, it made sense to see such links.

About an hour after Ronaldo was confirmed, I already started to see Marcelo to Juventus for the same reasons that Sarri, Higuain and Rugani are connected

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Yeah but they seemed more reliable than usual. I've believed that there was a reason that happened.

The timing was too perfect, basically believed in this transfer ever since then.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:44 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah but they seemed more reliable than usual. I've believed that there was a reason that happened.

The timing was too perfect, basically believed in this transfer ever since then.

Yeah, that's fair. I'm curious as to what will happen with the Thickness, his brother-agent has said he would love to stay and play with Ronaldo, I feel like we line up much better without him though given the other attackers we have

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:23 pm

Ronaldo meets his teammates in Turin:
DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 26 Ronald10
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:50 pm

Jorge Mendes: "Cristiano #Ronaldo will finish his career at Juventus, It will be his last club." [Sport]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:45 pm

Lmao, doubtful. I'd bet my house he ends up in China or the MLS before he calls it quits.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:49 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Lmao, doubtful. I'd bet my house he ends up in China or the MLS before he calls it quits.

I have seen some of his recent interviews and Cristiano says he wants to finish his career at the top level , not at China, Dubai or USA. This is his own words. I'll try to find that on YT.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:52 pm

I've read that he could've earned some absolutely ridiculous sums of money if he had accepted Chinese bids during this transfer window.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Doc wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:unbelievable Laughing
didn't take Juventus for such monumental suckers

I take it you find this deal to be shit or something

I think it's grotesquely stupid to pay a player 60m € per year, especially when he's 33 years old
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:01 pm

It's 3 years ago but he says that at the end (That he wants to finish his career at a top club)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:04 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Doc wrote:

I think it's grotesquely stupid to pay a player 60m € per year, especially when he's 33 years old

It's not. Especially when the said 33 years old is the best marketable athlete in the world.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Doc wrote:

It's both for sporting and marketing reasons. Stop hating. He's still the best player in the world.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:12 pm

S wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Doc wrote:

It's both for sporting and marketing reasons. Stop hating. He's still the best player in the world.

He's never been the best player in the world, never mind 'still' Laughing

What do you hope to accomplish? Win the Champions League? I don't think you've come closer.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
S wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

What do you hope to accomplish? Win the Champions League? I don't think you've come closer.
Not going to respond seriously to the 2nd part but I'll just leave this here :

Feels good to have become a Kommander fanboy like Giggity Proud  better late than never I guess
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:24 pm

S wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
S wrote:

Feels good to have become a Kommander fanboy like Giggity Proud  better late than never I guess

Stockholm Syndrome, eh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:26 pm

S wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:Lmao, doubtful. I'd bet my house he ends up in China or the MLS before he calls it quits.

I have seen some of his recent interviews and Cristiano says he wants to finish his career at the top level , not at China, Dubai or USA. This is his own words. I'll try to find that on YT.

He's also said he would retire at RM, let's see what happens.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:30 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
S wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Stockholm Syndrome, eh

Stockholm Syndrome would be an explanation if you had been his fanboy, considering how he's held your dear club captive in the knockout stages for so long now hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:32 pm

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 26 Txx5_q4WzlP3_-Mvh6w4LdiEFchTabtn_zCPocdtWUY

I'll post this here again for people saying were no closer to winning the Champions League.

Listen, it takes more than one signing to win the Champions League but rest assured, we have a great team and a great manager. This signing fundamentally improves us and it also takes a key player away from the most dominant side in Europe over the last 5 years. If it makes us no closer to the Champions League, it definitely puts some distance for Real Madrid, so everyone should be applauding us anyways.

This past season's Champions League campaign is actually quite demonstrative of Juventus' shortcomings. With all our attacking talent, we still struggled in our group, finishing second despite being a pot 1 team and not lighting it up with goals either.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:56 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Doc wrote:

Nike pays Michael Jordan $44 million per year and he’s 55 and beeen retired for over 15 years. It’s called marketing. Ronaldo is not only a player he is a brand unto himself. He will be getting paid by Nike and Ferrari well into his 50’s.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:06 pm

Please never again compare Jordan to CR lol. Michael Jordan actually has a brand worth billions for NIKE.

CR needs to sell a lot of underwears to reach that
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:19 pm

I'm in happiless hans bandwagon. I think bycicle kick will take you to the semifinal of CL. after that you need ramos to win it
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:35 pm

Luca wrote:DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 26 Txx5_q4WzlP3_-Mvh6w4LdiEFchTabtn_zCPocdtWUY

I'll post this here again

i'll post it once and will not repeat again. Slavezma has 56 goals in CL, fifth best in CL history.

if you ask why, you will find the answer
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:41 pm

S wrote:

if that were true he wouldn't have moved to Serie A

Guanzhong Warehouse XI > Pescara, Saussuolo etc
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next