BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 27 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:41 pm

S wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:Lmao, doubtful. I'd bet my house he ends up in China or the MLS before he calls it quits.

I have seen some of his recent interviews and Cristiano says he wants to finish his career at the top level , not at China, Dubai or USA. This is his own words. I'll try to find that on YT.

if that were true he wouldn't have moved to Serie A

Guanzhong Warehouse XI > Pescara, Saussuolo etc

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 27 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Luca Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:52 pm

Firenze wrote:
S wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:Lmao, doubtful. I'd bet my house he ends up in China or the MLS before he calls it quits.

I have seen some of his recent interviews and Cristiano says he wants to finish his career at the top level , not at China, Dubai or USA. This is his own words. I'll try to find that on YT.

if that were true he wouldn't have moved to Serie A

Guanzhong Warehouse XI > Pescara, Saussuolo etc

Your talisman Alexis managed 12 goals in his best Serie A season Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:35 pm

S wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
S wrote:

It's both for sporting and marketing reasons. Stop hating. He's still the best player in the world.

He's never been the best player in the world, never mind 'still' Laughing

What do you hope to accomplish? Win the Champions League? I don't think you've come closer.
Not going to respond seriously to the 2nd part but I'll just leave this here :

Feels good to have become a Kommander fanboy like Giggity Proud  better late than never I guess

tbh i'm happy for you guys. i've always been a fan due to his incredible work ethic and hard work. he'll be a positive influence outside the pitch as well

sadly we will regret this, because this transfer window i'm not sure we'll be able to get an adequate replacement. praying for bale to stay fit right now
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:07 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:praying for bale to stay fit right now

Even if he managed, by some miracle, to stay fit for a lengthy period of time, he's no Cristiano.

He won't bring you 50 goals a season nor will he ever be as clutch as Ronaldo on and off the pitch

Honestly, I don't know what Florentino's plan is now that he let go of Ronaldo. If he thinks he'll be able to replace that goal machine, he's sadly mistaken. And if he thinks that no replacement is required and that Benzema and Bale will suffice, then god help us all.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:48 pm

This video. Wow.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:18 pm

Absurdly good player, some of the goals he scored in his prime were ridiculous. All this hype about Neymar, or Mbappe. They wont even cme close to this guy, he was stupidly good.

My god that shooting technique lol, only Lord Bayol comes close. It's funny when we talk about Basketball we talk about how good a shooter someone is, his form and everything. Not so much in football. It's too bad because certain players have ridiculous shooting technique. For example, i dont know if i have seen a CF in recent time consistently hit the ball with more power than Batigol recently

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:29 pm

More so we now have someone who scores headers, now we can use crosses in last resort when our pass build-up doesn't work. Only Mandzukic could do that before, it's one of Higuain's main flaws.

Bernardeschi, Sandro and Cuadrado are good at crossing, Douglas not so much, but overall it adds variety to our attack.

Can't see the video btw
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:39 pm

Douglas is our best crosser @warrior hmm

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:52 pm

I've seen him good at vertical long balls but his crosses to Higuain/Mandzukic were often too high.

Except last weeks of the season where Douglas was close to perfection in every aspect of his game.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:23 am

I'd have to disagree about Douglas, he's our most potent assist maker, but I agree with your overall message.

Higuain is useless in the air, in an odd way because of his size (not a fat joke). Instead of making near or far post runs for headers when our wingers are in crossing position, he is normally closer to the edge of the box/penalty spot looking for a cut back.

Really, I just want to see how the attack even lines up now. I still expect Higuain to be sold, Ronaldo-Higuain-X leaves out far too many of our forwards

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:53 am

rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:44 pm

Champions League is coming home Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:19 am

520k CR7 shirts sold within 24 hours of going to sale:

https://it.notizie.yahoo.com/ronaldo-un-giorno-vendute-520-mila-maglie-094159968.html

According to the Swiss Rambler, clubs make about 12 euros per shirt sold, so this would mean that JJ has just made a cool 6.2 million off this. CR starting to prove his commercial worth to JJ.

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:27 am

Our deal is apparently structured differently Adidas which allows us to retain a higher percentage of merchandising sales

S wrote:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:47 am

There is a Juve store in Milan hmm
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:41 am

Warrior wrote:There is a Juve store in Milan hmm

Not particularly surprising really. I wouldn't even be further surprised if the store actually breaks even. Now if you tell me there is a successful Juve store in Naples then I would probably call you a liar.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:59 am

I think we earn as much as 40% per shirt in our official stores in Turin and Milano as well as from our sales in Juve online store.
The deal was made because we accepted a lower yearly payment from Adidas just to have a higher percentage from our own stores sales.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:07 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:53 am

Doc wrote:

Not particularly surprising really. I wouldn't even be further surprised if the store actually breaks even. Now if you tell me there is a successful Juve store in Naples then I would probably call you a liar.

Maybe not Napoli directly but there is a lot of support for Juventus from Southern Italy. It’s how my family, and myself came to support Juventus. Torino is but a city of 900k people

Lots of Juventus/Inter/Milan fans from all over Italy. @robes can correct me and educate us further

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:33 pm

Am I reading this right, why are Fiat workers going on strike because of Cristiano?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Vibe wrote:Am I reading this right, why are Fiat workers going on strike because of Cristiano?

It's a farce

https://www.football-italia.net/124566/fiat-ronaldo-strike-complete-flop

5 people protested

4 Inter fans/1 Napoli fan. It's a hard life.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:09 pm

But why...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Vibe wrote:But why...

From my understanding and mind you I have purposely not followed this very closely, the workers want a raise to reflect the company's investment into the purchase and wages of Cristiano Ronaldo

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:17 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:18 pm

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 27 DiPfSXhXcAEOqHK?format=jpg
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:28 pm

Luca wrote:
Doc wrote:

Maybe not Napoli directly but there is a lot of support for Juventus from Southern Italy. It’s how my family, and myself came to support Juventus. Torino is but a city of 900k people

Lots of Juventus/Inter/Milan fans from all over Italy. @robes can correct me and educate us further

True about South ( in fact there is the banter " Juve in trasferta Calabria deserta  __ translated : Juve to play away , Calabria is desertum) , but Juve is massively supported everywhere, easily the most supported team in Italy. Then Inter fans and 3rd Milan ( Inter and Milan are very close though. These 3 monopolize the fanbase )
Of course in Milan there are more easily more  Inter and Milan fans  (but don't ask me who more between Inter and Milan, it's really balanced) but Juve fans are in a good number.
Especially outside Milano.
In fact Lombardia is the Italian region with the most number of Juventus clubs. That's also for a  a contraposition against Milano. For example Brianza, a relevant administrative province of Lombardy, has a Juventina majority of the people . Galliani is Brianzolo and he supported Juve before of joining in Milan Laughing ). So it is not strange if Milano has a Juve store.

Last edited by Robespierre on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next