RealGunner
juvealbanian
Mr Nick09
Ganso
S
70 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 14 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by Young Kaz Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:15 pm

Its a common occurrence with him though. He used to always show up to Chelsea fat. Costa did it once but I figured thats because he had some kind of mental issue going on, but Hazard always did this.

Hes going to blow up like Maradonna when he gets old. Also Madrid fans wont take it the way Chelsea fans did since he was the entire attack. It wont be like that there, and if it is then they are in big trouble. Laughing

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 14 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:37 pm

So apparently AS had to edit Hazard's head onto Benzemas' body to get a presentable image of Real's preseason fitness test rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:55 am

Shock horror Hazard is not in perfect shape at a time when he doesn't have to.  

He'll be more than fit once the season starts.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:25 pm

What an absolute fraud, :facepalm: Madrid has over 15 goals in the last 4 games and Hazard neither has a goal or assist FFS Laughing and still 3 CL goals from open play but "he gunna boss the Spanish farmers" Laughing

Was surprised to see his diehard stans on FT gassing him up today with it's not only my about goals or assists but that "you just have to watch him play" and "he tires the opponents" rofl i mean, it fucking is bitch, nobody signs you for a 100M+ to play a first half backpass against elbar :facepalm:

Btw, I just heard hazard never scored 3 games consecutively in his 7 years at Chelsea Shocked rofl

1 goal and 1 assist in 11 games for REAL MADRID FFS!!!!!! Imagine if that was Ronaldo, benzema, salah, Neymar or Messi, nobody would hear the end of it in the media Laughing

Dude had better start raking in the goals and assist before uncle Flo gets bored and brings mbappe in to finally drive in the nails to his coffin next Summer..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:40 pm

Honestly, if I had to choose between Madrid winning and scoring for fun with Hazard as a liability and Madrid struggling fo goals and Hazard playing like a rock star, I would choose the former any day.

I'm actually more happy with the way Benzema has been playing lately. He's scoring almost every game now and the bulk of the Madrid's goals is coming from him.That's what I want from my CF, and I'm really satisfied with his performances. I hope he keeps it up.

As for Hazard, you guys need to remember that he's not a prolific goalscorer and, if we're being totally honest, he's not consistent. He may give you a few 5-star performances here and there but don't expect him to put the team on his shoulders and bail you out because he's not that good.

I'll give him a few more months of leniency because it's not easy to play in a totally different league after so many years in the PL.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:41 pm

If he keeps performing like he did today, then that’s definitely a good sign of improvement. I still think he can shed some weight and regain some pace, and I wouldn’t mind it if he scored more goals, but ultimately it’s productiveness I expect from him.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:56 pm

We definitely need to see more goals from him. Benz is going to hit a purple patch soon, it's inevitable and when that happens the goals have to come from somewhere. Right now Benz is being consistent and the mids are contributing with goals but ultimately we are relying on the front 3 for goals which Hazard is part of. He needs to be abit more selfish sometimes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:01 pm

Yeah, I would prefer to see him be a bit more selfish, and I hope he shows a more ruthless side to him as the season progresses.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:05 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:We definitely need to see more goals from him. Benz is going to hit a purple patch soon, it's inevitable and when that happens the goals have to come from somewhere. Right now Benz is being consistent and the mids are contributing with goals but ultimately we are relying on the front 3 for goals which Hazard is part  of. He needs to be abit more selfish sometimes
hitting a purple patch means good form Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:09 pm

It can be confusing when we’re told that «the shape looks good» despite everything actually being terrible hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:17 pm

Bankz wrote:What an absolute fraud, :facepalm: Madrid has over 15 goals in the last 4 games and Hazard neither has a goal or assist FFS Laughing and still 3 CL goals from open play but "he gunna boss the Spanish farmers" Laughing

Was surprised to see his diehard stans on FT gassing him up today with it's not only my about goals or assists but that "you just have to watch him play" and "he tires the opponents" rofl i mean, it fucking is bitch, nobody signs you for a 100M+ to play a first half backpass against elbar :facepalm:

Btw, I just heard hazard never scored 3 games consecutively in his 7 years at Chelsea Shocked rofl

1 goal and 1 assist in 11 games for REAL MADRID FFS!!!!!! Imagine if that was Ronaldo, benzema, salah, Neymar or Messi, nobody would hear the end of it in the media Laughing

Dude had better start raking in the goals and assist before uncle Flo gets bored and brings mbappe in to finally drive in the nails to his coffin next Summer..

Very good post but all these emojis are killing my brain cells.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:25 pm

Well, not sure about the rest of those names but Benzema has had a legit bad season where he scored, what, 5 or 7 goals for an entire La Liga campaign and believe me, Madrid fans didn't hold back their words on that lol.

As for Hazard, he'll come good during the season, I got no doubts about that. Also, I didn't expect him to be racking up goals as he is primarily a winger. I did expect way more creative output from him but when one shows up to pre-season unfit and fat and then gets injured, well, one's start of the season is definitely not gonna be good.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:32 pm

Bankz wrote:What an absolute fraud, :facepalm: Madrid has over 15 goals in the last 4 games and Hazard neither has a goal or assist FFS Laughing and still 3 CL goals from open play but "he gunna boss the Spanish farmers" Laughing

That's factually wrong.

He had a wide assist today. It counts.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:34 am

If you're gonna play as a forward, you're gonna need assists and goals; you need end product.

People bashed CR's all round game when he was here but it was there.. he just kept it simple and effective. its just dribbling in La Liga is much different then the PL.. La Liga defenders contain more and use intelligence and technique to defend.. and Premier league defenders use strength and speed so they're tougher to beat 1v1, but there's actually more space in PL in my opinion.

Hazard needs to;
1. stop holding on to the ball so long. you need to rotate the ball quickly or you'll be another isco..
2. take more shots and take more responsibility on the field.
3. improve his end product
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:55 am

Eden Hazard is really ending his first season at Real Madrid with 1 goal and 2 assists all competitions in a supposed weaker league in his prime.

Embarrassing end product.

1 goal in 15 games ffs Laughing
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:18 pm

too early to label him as a bigger flop than Coutinho ?
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:29 pm

I'm sure he will have a good season at least once before he leaves Madrid, but what? people expected him to go there and GOAT? Been saying for years he's a huge fraud. For every great season he has 3 anonymous ones. Waste of money. Madrid could have bid 200M for Pogbito.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:31 pm

Too many churros

He's busy with his weight loss program, aint got no time for bs
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:43 pm

my biggest fear now is that the club is going to adopt the 'protect hazard' project. when perez spends money on a player he likes, should injury or poor form occur, the club bends its back for said player. nothing wrong with that, its what clubs should do, but my fear is should he not yield fruit, (whether due to form or fitness) that project will come at the expense of the building the team.....it will turn into a 'how do we get hazard to be better'? rather than how can the team win. contrary to popular belief, madrid has actually been the most patient club for its first team guys in the last 6 or 7 years.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:53 pm

From early reports, he may definitely be out for the rest of the season through another injury.

I wouldn't call him a flop as, well, he has yet to leave the club yet. Certainly not as bad as Coutinho who simply was not a good fit for Barcelona. That being said, his stats this season is still laughable.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:08 pm

This signing is turning into a bit of a nightmare for Madrid. Hazard's 29 already, they needed him to hit the ground running to get something out of his best years still. Instead his first Madrid season's a write-off. YIKES.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:48 pm

Il Nouvo Kaka except that he's fat and also (apparently) injury prone
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Chelsea sold him at the perfect time.

I figure he's done at the highest level of play.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:58 pm

Madrid fans expected him to be a difference maker in the CL instead they have to now rely on Brazilian kids, a Golfer and a DM to get past City.

Pep should sack himself if his billion dollar squad can't beat this Madrid tbh
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:30 pm

zigra wrote:Shock horror Hazard is not in perfect shape at a time when he doesn't have to.  

He'll be more than fit once the season starts.

He came to camp fat and he's at an age now where it effects his match fitness.

I CALLED this over the summer.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:58 pm

Him coming fat has nothing to do with anything tbh.. Neymar often has these same injuries and comes back to immediately be the best player in PSG, posting mad numbers and doing every opponent dirty wether fully fit, overweight or not.

My point is hazard has never been good enough tbh but was massively protected by Chelsea who didn't Have much expectations for players in the first place.

Hazard is one bang average fraud tbh..

For perspective on why injuries are not the issue or fitness,...

In neymars first season at PSG he scores 28 goals in 29 games and 16 assists.

The following season, he had same injury on thesame ankle but scored 24 in 27 games 11 assists, while playing as a 10

And had a third one in thesame ankle before the Copa America and is banging 16 goals in 19 games and 10 assists, with a hamstring in between all while paying as a 10.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next