Nishankly
VivaStPauli
McLewis
Myesyats
guest7
27 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 5 Empty Re: Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina

Post by Pedram Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:25 am

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 5 Oxw2pnubbusb1

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 5 Empty Re: Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina

Post by El Gunner Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:48 am

cover your eyes for what Zinchenko posted on IG

Spoiler:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:23 pm

Pedram wrote:Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 5 Oxw2pnubbusb1

I’m sorry but Ukraine doesn’t specifically target, kidnap or kill civilians and parade with their naked bodies through the streets

Ukrainians were scrutinized for once tying a Russian to a pole and whipping him, Hamas is dragging civilians out of homes and slicing their throats

In no way that is comparable, and Ukrainians are fighting the Russian army not the Russian people
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:41 pm

The martyrization of Palestine is a decoy the real goal behind that is to push the anti-islamophobia narratives

It's really a conflict where both sides are terrible, although i always believed the root of the problem is the existence of Israel.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:25 pm

I actually thought the media and a lot of people all over were supporting Palestine these past few years

Now more people are tilting towards the view that both sides are terrible, that’s why I think it’s a false equivalence between Ukraine and Hamas, it’s not the same at all
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:05 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Pedram wrote:Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 5 Oxw2pnubbusb1

I’m sorry but Ukraine doesn’t specifically target, kidnap or kill civilians and parade with their naked bodies through the streets

Ukrainians were scrutinized for once tying a Russian to a pole and whipping him, Hamas is dragging civilians out of homes and slicing their throats

In no way that is comparable, and Ukrainians are fighting the Russian army not the Russian people

Both Ukraine and Palestine are fighting against foreign occupation, Hamas has committed brutalities during this conflict but so does the IDF on a regular basis (levelling hospitals, killing journalist bystanders and civilians), if you only see the Palestine side well that's just your bias clouding your judgement.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:11 pm

Look @Myesyats there's no good side in this conflict, IDF is just as big of a war criminal as Hamas, expect they get advanced weaponry from the West to continue their genocide.

Ex-IDF soldier explaining atrocities while laughing
byu/themonkey7 inPublicFreakout
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:10 pm

If you revert back the pages in this thread I basically only have been critical of Israel. I know that they have engaged for years in ethnic cleansing and worse. And I dont like the fact that they are blindly supported by the US but I guess they are a strategic ally in that region so the US turn a blind eye

And I sure as hell dont support Israel now, but seeing Hamas act in the way that they have means they are no better?

I just take issue with comparing Hamas to Ukraine. I think Ukraine has their fair share of problems but they treat their captives somewhat humanely and they don't kidnap children etc. (like Russia does). I think they are fighting fairly unlike Russia who commit war crimes. You can't compare Hamas and Ukraine 1 to 1.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:05 am

It's sad to see people justifying things like killing people attending a concert, raping girls kidnapped from their homes, parading naked & mutilated bodies around the city, etc under the guise of "well the IDF commits atrocities too".

I hope we can all agree that both are reprehensible and condemn violence in all its forms.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:08 am

^^ on that, i think some people are just upset that the IDF's doings barely get this much mainstream coverage, but only when Palestine retaliates the media attention heightens
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:00 am

These wars are reminders of how little we've progressed as a race. Still killing, still raping... Still celebrating it. Fills me with disgust.

Then we search for intelligent life. Why the fuck would intelligent life want anything to do with us? We are baboons.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:27 am

yea, nothing but thinking apes...

power corrupts, and greed is an inherent evil within us
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:14 pm

Vibe wrote:These wars are reminders of how little we've progressed as a race. Still killing, still raping... Still celebrating it. Fills me with disgust.

Then we search for intelligent life. Why the fuck would intelligent life want anything to do with us? We are baboons.

In situations like these I'm always reminded of a Ricky Gervais joke that he replied with to a question on a late night show.

"Are you afraid that AI will take over?"
"Listen, I'm waiting for ANY intelligence to take over"

Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:57 pm

We imagine dystopian futures, but if people from the past could see what is happening in the world... Imagine them seeing those idiotic tik tok videos.

We are the dystopian future.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:42 pm

This aint ending well for Palestine. Reportedly Hamas killed 9 americans so far with more missing.

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:01 pm

Reports of Hezbollah infiltration from south Lebanon, things are about to get ugly.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:18 am

West will turn a blind eye as usual.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:49 am

In this conflict you cant support either side if you want to be morally pure, both sides target civilians

But Russia was found to have been involved in orchestrating Hamas operations so obviously West (for the most part) will support isreal. The US have no choice strategically speaking and lets not kid ourselves human rights are number 1 concern for the elites, the power balance is the main concern

Hamas brought it on themselves, at the end it's ordinary people who suffer but terrorists will have a hard time defending their case before a human rights court lol
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:15 am

dude Washington DC are Zionists... Israel are their baby from day one, it's not coz Russia are getting involved

it makes sense if you are on the side of Palestine coz they are the rightful owners of that land before the Jews were dropped of there by the UN in 1948

they should set aside an island somewhere for Jews since they cause so much trouble everywhere they go
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:53 pm

Well I didnt mean it that way, i mean that now the West is even more pro-israel because of Russian involvement. ALL of the west, not only US.  Because of politics not necessarily human rights

El Gunner wrote:
it makes sense if you are on the side of Palestine coz they are the rightful owners of that land before the Jews were dropped of there by the UN in 1948

Eh really?  I hear arguments from both sides. Arent jews native to the land? the Canaanites?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:57 pm

so now you believe in religion?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:59 pm

El Gunner wrote:
they should set aside an island somewhere for Jews since they cause so much trouble everywhere they go

sorry, let me not generalise, there are Jews out there that are not Zionists.

so let me rephrase... they should send the Zionists to Epstein Island
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:39 pm

El Gunner wrote:so now you believe in religion?
I'm just out here to learn

I think both groups have ancestral and historical ties to the land, I'm not going to be the judge of who has the 'rightful' claim..
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:16 am

Lebron is so fake, he is everything i hate about celebrity worship and their useless opinion. Still remember how he condemned Rockets GM because of his statement against China.

Easy to make statements against Trump or other popular opinions, when it is hard he folds and only care about what is best for his pocket.

The way i see the conflict is that both Hamas and Isreal Gov need each other, and even Isreal PM has stated strengthening Hamas is in their best interest. As long as the conflict continues those two sides will maintain and grow its power.

Textbook rule from 1984 George Orwell; war is the best tool to control citizens and maintain power.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:23 am

Myesyats wrote:
El Gunner wrote:so now you believe in religion?
I'm just out here to learn

I think both groups have ancestral and historical ties to the land, I'm not going to be the judge of who has the 'rightful' claim..

Religious texts has no ground for "rightful" claim, this is not the 1500 where such lunacy can be used. Based on religious text they have the right to even further expand their territory, which is why they keep expanding their statements.

The difference between Ukraine, is that Russia are not sending civilians into Ukraine to claim those lands. What you think would happen and how would Ukraine would react to Russians civilians if they claimed those lands and kicked out Ukrainian civilians.

Killing civilians is wrong, no one is saying otherwise.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws-mhts2KlA
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next