Nishankly
VivaStPauli
McLewis
Myesyats
guest7
27 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 4 Empty Re: Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina

Post by Myesyats Sat May 15, 2021 9:18 pm

Warrior wrote:
Pedram wrote:what the fuck is wrong with Israel. :facepalm:

Its existence

I think it's important to separate the government from the people.

Another war crime and counting... US is as much to blame for this for turning a blind eye to obvious war crimes.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 4 Empty Re: Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina

Post by Blue Sat May 15, 2021 10:55 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Warrior wrote:

Its existence

Another war crime and counting... US is as much to blame for this for turning a blind eye to obvious war crimes.

If there is a conflict that US can most likely resolve it is this one. Israel is heavily dependent on US. They know this too, which is why Israel has strengthened their relationship with the Gulf States and China. But until then they are not facing any consequences, even as they blow up a Associated Press Building. No consequences for killing children or attack on free press for “The most moral Army in the World.” Laughing

Israel is basically the society that George Orwell envisioned in his book.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 15, 2021 11:01 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Warrior wrote:

Its existence

The US doesn't turn a blind eye to this... the US regularly commits war crimes every year. And yet all progressives turn a blind eye to it, but when another country does it suddenly it's a big deal. Honestly the hypocrisy by Americans on this subject is sickening.

@blue not that it's a competition, but China is a much more Orwellian state than Israel imo
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 20, 2021 3:56 pm

(turn subs on)

Interesting video by an independent Israeli journalist listing how Netanyahu set up this conflict to stay in power. A lot of them are fed up with him, in fact the very day the conflict broke out an opposition coalition was formed to kick him out, here's to hoping they can kick him out soon and give peace a chance.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri May 21, 2021 10:02 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
Warrior wrote:

Its existence

The US doesn't turn a blind eye to this... the US regularly commits war crimes every year. And yet all progressives turn a blind eye to it, but when another country does it suddenly it's a big deal. Honestly the hypocrisy by Americans on this subject is sickening.

@blue not that it's a competition, but China is a much more Orwellian state than Israel imo

Who are you referring to in this specific instance of "progressive"? I can't say it's been my experience that any administration has gotten a pass on this from prominent progressives.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 22, 2021 12:08 pm

I was talking more about the general progressive public (or at least my perception of them) rather than any one person in particular.

But while some people are outspoken critics, I have no recollection of protests being organized about the US using drones killing civilians every year or widespread denunciation like we see about Israel today. When you do hear about it, it's because they're particularly horrific (weddings, school buses, etc), but they're rapidly moved on from and the even left leaning media doesn't spend a lot of time on it. And these are really the minority in an ongoing activity, from which roughly 2k civilians have died (1/4 of them children).

Just to be clear, I'm not defending Israel, just think that if you criticize outwardly then you must also look within.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duronto-Roddur Sun May 23, 2021 4:45 am

Palestina??? WTF is that??? I guess the Palestinians deserve a bit more attention.

Duronto-Roddur
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 28, 2021 6:30 pm

wtf NYT???

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun May 30, 2021 5:15 am

Terribly upsetting and disgusting development from Bangladesh.

Our government has decided to lift the 50-year old travel restriction on Israel. No, they haven’t recognized Israel or have established diplomatic relation with them either. Why do you want to allow people to travel to a country you don’t recognize???

There isn’t any foreseeable or conceivable trade/business opportunities with Israel. Most of our trades (and investments) are with US, Canada, EU, China, and India. True, millions of Bangladeshis work in gulf states (in slave like conditions, I must add) but surely Israel don’t need migrant workers. So the only possible explanation is our government bent over let their Sheikh masters screw them.

This is way worse than the betrayal by the Sheikhs. They don’t have any history of struggle and emancipation and are oblivious to the sufferings of subjugated people.

But Bangladesh went through a bloody liberation war, three million killed and nearly 10 million driven out, to win it’s independence. The ruling party claims to be the vanguard of that liberation movement. The Prime Minister proclaims her father to be the Father of the Nation.

Now we have blood on our hands. I have never been so enraged and ashamed before. Please forgive us.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:19 pm

Some exciting news on the Israel side. Turns out a number of parties from wide ranges in the political spectrum have formed a coalition government with the express goal of kicking out Bibi and forcing him to face his corruption charges. WATTBA Proud

Turns out if you start a war because you lost an election people will think of you as a threat. Who knew.

Also new polls in the US show that younger people of all persuasions are supporting more palestinians, even young evangelicans. What happens when the boomers die?

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2021/05/26/as-israel-increasingly-relies-on-us-evangelicals-for-support-younger-ones-are-walking-away-what-polls-show/
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:03 pm

i got flack for making a post two years ago or so here saying the world would be in a better place when all the "apartheid/jim crow era" people die out...
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:10 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I was talking more about the general progressive public (or at least my perception of them) rather than any one person in particular.

But while some people are outspoken critics, I have no recollection of protests being organized about the US using drones killing civilians every year or widespread denunciation like we see about Israel today. When you do hear about it, it's because they're particularly horrific (weddings, school buses, etc), but they're rapidly moved on from and the even left leaning media doesn't spend a lot of time on it. And these are really the minority in an ongoing activity, from which roughly 2k civilians have died (1/4 of them children).

Just to be clear, I'm not defending Israel, just think that if you criticize outwardly then you must also look within.
Yeah I noticed this trend that most people (even on the left) don't really care about the atrocities committed by the US that occur are done or are even said publicly. I assume these people are just sheep themselves. People who cant really think for themselves and just react to whatever is told to them. When Biden made that surprise attack on Syria that killed civilians there was no real backlash or large public outcry. Sad to say, but the way I interpret it was it's one of those "But if Trump did it..." . Honestly there are some things about the left I don't like and I think anyone who legit thinks for themselves knows that the left isn't perfect either
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:25 pm

Lord Awesome wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:I was talking more about the general progressive public (or at least my perception of them) rather than any one person in particular.

Yeah I noticed this trend that most people (even on the left) don't really care about the atrocities committed by the US that occur are done or are even said publicly. I assume these people are just sheep themselves. People who cant really think for themselves and just react to whatever is told to them. When Biden made that surprise attack on Syria that killed civilians there was no real backlash or large public outcry. Sad to say, but the way I interpret it was it's one of those "But if Trump did it..." . Honestly there are some things about the left I don't like and I think anyone who legit thinks for themselves knows that the left isn't perfect either
I mean the people who support biden are surely not "the left". They like to think they are but dems and Republicans are both on the right of the political scale. There really isnt a left side in america if youre looking at the mainstream and it's mostly because the dems and Republicans want/need to keep it that way lol

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:13 pm

Clutch wrote: I mean the people who support biden are surely not "the left". They like to think they are but dems and Republicans are both on the right of the political scale. There really isnt a left side in america if youre looking at the mainstream and it's mostly because the dems and Republicans want/need to keep it that way lol

True, at the end of the day both parties exhibit capitalist ideas albeit to different degrees if we are speaking in the grand scale of things. My response was mainly just to identify that people who are aware that the left also bullshits and hides shit or minimizes things to look good. Note this isn't a "see they do it too" of course not. Republicans have been just downright shameless in what they do where as Democrats have a more realistic take on things and require less hiding in the rug tactics but still do so sometimes
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri May 13, 2022 1:26 pm

I'm sure most of you heard about the Palestinian journalist Shireen Abu Akleh who was killed by Israel. Honestly, I wasn't surprised at all because by this time, I truly believe that the Israeli army is the most evil entity on earth and nothing coming from them surprises me anymore. Or so I thought:

This happened today during Shireen's funeral procession:
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=search&v=747078446307803&external_log_id=9a0b99fe-dce7-4d6c-9b3d-a7defdfe3f4d&q=israel%20attacks%20mourners

I mean, what kind of a vile, rat, piece of shit do you need to be in order to attack mourners during the funeral procession and beat the humanity out of them until the casket of the slain journalist gets toppled.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat May 14, 2022 3:01 am

Wasn’t surprised when I saw Bella Hadids post about it on IG.

Hate that country.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat May 14, 2022 6:35 am

It's funny when you consider Germans have a much better rep than the Jews Laughing Who woulda thought 70 years ago
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klXaDgmM8Fs
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:17 am

BOOM!
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:57 am

lmaoooo for a moment i was thinking, 'is this satire?'
Peterson now engaging in spreading propaganda 🤮 tough

since the entire history of the world has had problems with them except for Washington DC, i think the most simple solution to this problem is to send the tiny population of them which is left to go live on Esptein's Island, free Palestine and finally be done with this joke
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:46 pm

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 4 5X7C5av

Calm and collected Laughing It's amazing how quickly his phenomenal logic and reasoning goes out the window when it's about Israel's ethnostate
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:19 pm

Myesyats wrote:Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 4 5X7C5av

Calm and collected Laughing It's amazing how quickly his phenomenal logic and reasoning goes out the window when it's about Israel's ethnostate

I don’t know much about Jordon Peterson, I do know he has some sound advices for men, based on some shorts that pop up on my YouTube and JRE.

Isn’t he a hardcore Christian? Many Christians are in favor of Israel due to religious Texts and prophecy.

it is quite funny many anti political identity crowd in the US, don’t see the same point and critique they have of US liberals, don’t see their hypocrisy on a country that is based on political identity and their propaganda.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:51 pm

Shit is really hitting the fan.

Don't know if we have posters in the region, looks bad.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:44 pm

I feel like palestine absolutely has the right to exist but the extremist group in power going about pillaging and parading with corpses of civilian people makes it impossible to support them right now to say the least.

A proper mess, the videos are insane, and the human race is really fucked. I cant believe such scenes in 2023.

Gaza will probably be leveled to the ground after this isnt it.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:27 pm

lol is it really that worse than what has been happening in this region for how many years now?

there's wars still to this day in other countries that do not even get mainstream coverage... evil is RIFE out there in there world

Met an Ethiopian dude who migrated here to Namibia got there is constant civil war going on there as well
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:25 am

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 4 Oxw2pnubbusb1
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next