Nishankly
VivaStPauli
McLewis
Myesyats
guest7
27 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina Empty Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:20 am

Let's discuss Israel and it's conflict here. Title is mine but mods can change it to a more neutral view if they want

So I've been playing Fortnite alot lately and most of the kids I meet are from Israel for some reason, atleast the matchmaking matches me with them alot. They sound like the most brainwashed people on earth, here are their arguments:

- Jews only has one country and it's Israel, arabs have multiple countries they can go to so they should go to them.
- Palestinians kill Israel children so Israel should kill Palestinian children.
- This one is a bit personal but my family has palestinian roots but we live in Sweden. But they claim while I might be friendly and non violent, there is no chance my dad is friendly to jews. They claim he is going to kill them on sight. (which I know my dad is not capable of doing)
- Nazis exist and Israel should have a country to protect itself from it

If this isn't enough to convince you that the people of Israel are truly believe they are rightous and not brainwashed, here is a quote from a minister in Israel:
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180717-israeli-minister-israeli-jets-should-drop-bombs-over-the-heads-of-gaza-children/

It's a sensational title but it's still true. This is what Israels idea is, kill everyone with bombs.

What are your thoughts on this conflict? Have you talked with a Israelian before? They sound brainwashed and dumb. They really believe they should kill all Palestinians
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina Empty Re: Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:50 am

Israelis are mad. They believe Hitler's concentration camps to have been built and run by Poles and they miscall them as "Polish death camps".

I'm not that informed about the topic but they surely are brainwashed.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina Empty Re: Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina

Post by McLewis Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:13 am

I think you need to do more research on Israel outside of just the opinions of kids, who are known for being rather uninformed.

To me, Israel are the little brother to our (USA) big brother who bullies kids smaller than them (Palestine) yet runs crying to big bro when a stronger kid (Iran or Saudi Arabia) comes at them in any way. Palestine aren't innocent as long as a they have a terror organization like Hamas in power. A democratically elected leader, free of terrorist ties, that is interested in actual dialogue with Israel would be a step in the right direction. Israel need to shed themselves of a warmongering GOP puppet like Netanyahu. They need a leader who will have the integrity to at least try to end this conflict and will tell us to back off. They are more than capable of handling themselves. Arguably, their populace are likely more capable than ours given the mandatory military service.

So I don't think they are brainwashed. I do believe that, given their history, they feel like the entire region is against them and that appears to be the case. They feel like they have their backs against the wall and have to constantly stay vigilant to potentially being wiped out, just as the Nazis attempted to do to their ancestors. That's not unreasonable to me. I just don't buy that every single Palestinian (that doctor that got shot recently comes to mind) they've killed was in self-defense. I think they've done their fair share of provocation as well and what I don't like is that they pretend otherwise and hide behind our protection our Republicans provide for them to avoid accountability.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:46 am

What McLewis said.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:31 pm

There really would be zero chance of them getting wiped out/attacked again if it weren't for Israels antics. Democracy is being taught in school and so is Nazi history. I don't believe for a second they need a home to avoid getting attacked. They basically have gotten new enemies for being a heartless country. And it's partly all their fault. Media comments and attacks on innocents are to blame here.

Also judging by their media comments, it's not just the kids who are brainwashed. It's the whole country as a whole, they feel they are self rightous about killings.

But you are right about one thing McLewis and that is Hamas is a terrorist organisation. Palestine have some evil ones in there but I'm like 99% sure that they want to end this conflict more than Israel does. That's just part of being the victim in here does - they are aware that they are defenseless and they need the peace more than Israel does.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:31 pm

Well, I have always believed the general IQ and global awareness of young gamers is usually pretty null, everything is banter to them and they can't look beyond the small negative things. So im going to go with this. (Its not preconceived, im just not surprised when shit comes out their mouth/keyboards)

In terms of speaking to Israelis, We have large Israeli communities living in India, They are friendly af and have never shown any signs of inhumanity, racism or brainwashing.

Regarding Palestine, Every Israeli I've met says its a bad situation but the country's safety comes first. Its very similar in the scheme of things (not the level of war) to the situation in Kashmir with India.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:02 pm

guest7 wrote:There really would be zero chance of them getting wiped out/attacked again if it weren't for Israels antics. Democracy is being taught in school and so is Nazi history. I don't believe for a second they need a home to avoid getting attacked. They basically have gotten new enemies for being a heartless country. And it's partly all their fault. Media comments and attacks on innocents are to blame here.

Also judging by their media comments, it's not just the kids who are brainwashed. It's the whole country as a whole, they feel they are self rightous about killings.

But you are right about one thing McLewis and that is Hamas is a terrorist organisation. Palestine have some evil ones in there but I'm like 99% sure that they want to end this conflict more than Israel does. That's just part of being the victim in here does - they are aware that they are defenseless and they need the peace more than Israel does.

We'll probably never really know if there's a zero chance of them getting wiped out because they'll always have us to support them. My point was this is the mindset that they are in. This is why their society is quite militarized.

There's an episode of Black Mirror where soldiers are shooting virus-laden zombies, only to realize they're just humans like them and that they are being conditioned to see these people as monsters in order to make killing them easier. The episode isn't the best of the series or anything, but like many others, it's very relevant to current events. The Nazis dehumanized the Jews, which was how it was so easy to kill so many of them without remorse. Now the Israelis, due to being in a state of constant war-like vigilance are dehumanizing the Palestinians, which makes killing them with remorse easier and more justifiable. The difference is that they have my country to back them up and validate that they were in the right. I really don't like that this has been the case for decades.

Our involvement seems to both be preventing both an larger escalation to the conflict as well as any meaningful steps towards lasting peace.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:12 pm

How many countries is it again that want Israel wiped off the map. The nazis in Europe wanted them wiped out and now the Muslims in the Middle East want them wiped out. Seems like everyone wants them wiped out.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:14 pm

And to answer your question no. Religious people are the most brainwashed people on earth.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:30 pm

Stopped reading the OP at "I was playing Fortnite with Israelis and..." . Can't imagine any nation would like to be generalized on by their fortnite players.

McLewis wrote:
We'll probably never really know if there's a zero chance of them getting wiped out because they'll always have us to support them.

Is this true? Netanyahu made a crucial mistake when he chose to politicize Israel in the US. I feel like it went from an indisputably bipartisan issue to turning into a left-right issue. Bernie Sanders is obviously the most famous example, but NY just elected a democratic nominee who is pretty sympathetic o palestine. I don't think it's guaranteed that the US will always support Israel when every piece of news about them is "Palestine shoots rocket that hits not one, Israel retaliates by killing 100, 10 of them children".
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:35 pm

Fortnite players or not I can't imagine the kids I play with being the ones who stick out as different out of the norm. I remember reading a article about how Israelis were watching the bombings on Gaza from their home and enjoying it. Trying to find it but I found it on facebook and don't remember what newspaper. (it was a Swedish article too)

But they show 0 remorse, this is obvious. some people don't of course, we shouldn't generalise EVERY jew but the nation of israel and it's people, yes, I do believe I'm right about this
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:36 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/15/world/middleeast/israelis-watch-bombs-drop-on-gaza-from-front-row-seats.html

Here we go, I found it. 1 minute later lol
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:07 pm

Maybe if people didn’t bomb israel then Israel would not bomb them back with bigger bombs why don’t they try that. It’s like when you see on the news people carrying dead and wounded kids saying look what Israel did. Are you telling me them parants didn’t know they were taking there kids into a war zone. It’s like they are sacrificing kids in a war to use as propaganda. Unreal tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:11 pm

Unique wrote:Maybe if people didn’t bomb israel then Israel would not bomb them back with bigger bombs why don’t they try that. It’s like when you see on the news people carrying dead and wounded kids saying look what Israel did. Are you telling me them parants didn’t know they were taking there kids into a war zone. It’s like they are sacrificing kids in a war to use as propaganda. Unreal tbh.

Palestine is landlocked around Israel, They are blocked by walls and fences etc. Where will they go? Their home is a war zone and they can't escape it.

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina Ocha_opt_gaza_access_and_closure_map_december_2012_geopdf_mobile_buffer1
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:14 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:Maybe if people didn’t bomb israel then Israel would not bomb them back with bigger bombs why don’t they try that. It’s like when you see on the news people carrying dead and wounded kids saying look what Israel did. Are you telling me them parants didn’t know they were taking there kids into a war zone. It’s like they are sacrificing kids in a war to use as propaganda. Unreal tbh.

Palestine is landlocked around Israel, They are blocked by walls and fences etc. Where will they go? Their home is a war zone and they can't escape it.

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina Ocha_opt_gaza_access_and_closure_map_december_2012_geopdf_mobile_buffer1
Israel would be more than happy to live and let live. If they stop attacking Israel then Israel will stop attacking them. Only a complete idiot thinks there is a chance that Israel and the Jews will just pack up and leave.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:19 pm

I really have no idea about this, So can't really comment on the motives etc.

Just looking at how the innocent people as usual are caught in a war between governments due to politics or religion and if they try to leave the warzones for better ground, they are spat upon.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:55 pm

Isnt fortnite a game for kids?

I see the celebratons are inspired by kpop artists, and I have played it(or known of any other person over the age of 25 or so who has). I dont think we can base information around a nation based on the thoughts of a few kids who play a childrens game.

When I was a kid playing mmorpgs in the early 00's the worst gamers were Brazilians. They would spam "kkkkkkk" and behaved in a selfish unsporting manner. If I took that to heart I would have thought all Brazilians were cheaters. In reality it was just kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:23 pm

'kkk' is lol in Portuguese

I had to ask them just to be sure it wasn't something else haha
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:45 pm

LEGO games are for kids.

A shooter is probably not for kids.

So no, Fortnite isn't for kids but it has a 80% population of kids. Probably has the most annoying playerbase of all time. But it doesn't change that the nation itself has those views. If you really believe Israel doesn't feel like the killings of Palestines are not justified you are delusional. None can force a military to do things they don't believe in... The population of Israel knows what their state is doing and they agree with it.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:57 pm

guest7 wrote:LEGO games are for kids.

A shooter is probably not for kids.

So no, Fortnite isn't for kids but it has a 80% population of kids. Probably has the most annoying playerbase of all time. But it doesn't change that the nation itself has those views. If you really believe Israel doesn't feel like the killings of Palestines are not justified you are delusional. None can force a military to do things they don't believe in... The population of Israel knows what their state is doing and they agree with it.
and if you think the Palestinian people don’t think the killing of Israelis is justified then you are delusional. It’s amazing how so many people think Israel should just sit back and do nothing when they get attacked. It’s like poor little hamas are a friendly bunch that don’t look for trouble and the big bad Israelis drop bombs on them. GTFO.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:36 pm

@guest07

Noone believes in people getting killed. If people actually voiced their opinion against the government supporting killing, UK would stop selling arms to terrorists and America would never invade the middle East.

You can't control what the government in power does, you can just hope that you not voting for them changes something and they aren't in power the next time.

No one on GL supports killing innocent human beings no matter what the government is or does duh.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:51 pm

Yeah unique seems to understand this more than you do Nilshankly tbh, no offence.

Both wanna see each other dead. Israel should be the one who knows better though, knowing their history and all. It's a shame how things are.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:20 pm

None taken.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:25 am

Unique wrote:How many countries is it again that want Israel wiped off the map. The nazis in Europe wanted them wiped out and now the Muslims in the Middle East want them wiped out. Seems like everyone wants them wiped out.

Muslims in the middle east want them wiped out? Like Egypt who is an ally, they are helping Israel by creating an illegal blockade. Saudi Arabia is also a huge ally of Israel. Muslims wants them wiped out is BS propaganda, there is define tensions with some countries but Israel policies has a lot to do with that.

The people of Gaza are basically in the single biggest land prison. They can not get out of the area; they are not permitted to leave by land, sea, or air. The area is heavily densely populated with horrible living conditions. Sooner or later people retaliate when you have them caged, peaceful protest doesn't work. The IDF are killing children, medics, and other peaceful protesters. And the rest of the world allows it.

The crimes Israel are committing are truly evil. The right wing of the Israel government want the status quo to continue. Because as long their is the so called Palestine threat and Muslim threat they continue to be relected. They have the Israelis citizens believe that they are the only ones that can protect them and must continue with current policies. They have them believe they are the victims while in reality they are the perpetrator of one of the biggest evils in the world.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:57 am

Blue wrote:
Unique wrote:How many countries is it again that want Israel wiped off the map. The nazis in Europe wanted them wiped out and now the Muslims in the Middle East want them wiped out. Seems like everyone wants them wiped out.

Muslims in the middle east want them wiped out? Like Egypt who is an ally, they are helping Israel by creating an illegal blockade. Saudi Arabia is also a huge ally of Israel. Muslims wants them wiped out is BS propaganda, there is define tensions with some countries but Israel policies has a lot to do with that.

The people of Gaza are basically in the single biggest land prison. They can not get out of the area; they are not permitted to leave by land, sea, or air. The area is heavily densely populated with horrible living conditions. Sooner or later people retaliate when you have them caged, peaceful protest doesn't work. The IDF are killing children, medics, and other peaceful protesters. And the rest of the world allows it.

The crimes Israel are committing are truly evil. The right wing of the Israel government want the status quo to continue. Because as long their is the so called Palestine threat and Muslim threat they continue to be relected. They have the Israelis citizens believe that they are the only ones that can protect them and must continue with current policies. They have them believe they are the victims while in reality they are the perpetrator of one of the biggest evils in the world.
if the war stopped tommorow and all the borders were to become open to everyone all you would then see is attack after attack by islamic terrorists on the jewish comunities. the only way you will ever see peace there is if 1. the people of isreal just packed up and left or 2. isreal is wiped off the map as they like to say.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next