Nishankly
VivaStPauli
McLewis
Myesyats
guest7
27 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 3 Empty Re: Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina

Post by FennecFox7 Tue May 11, 2021 4:18 pm

Young Kaz wrote:

YANG GANG AMIRITE? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I put my hands up and admit I was wrong. Yang is just another corporate sellout.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 3 Empty Re: Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina

Post by McLewis Tue May 11, 2021 5:13 pm

Yang was too gimmicky for my tastes. It was always a red flag for me given he was attracting disaffected Trump supporters. Much of what he said made a ton of sense, but I'm not sure he was the right person to deliver those messages.

He's a younger, culturally savvier version of Bloomberg. His stance on Israel isn't a surprise when I look at it that way.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 12, 2021 2:51 am

El Gunner wrote:what did Kaz say this time to warrant a permaban? hmm

He called Yang "Chinese trash" repeatedly.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 12, 2021 2:53 am

McLewis wrote:Yang was too gimmicky for my tastes. It was always a red flag for me given he was attracting disaffected Trump supporters. Much of what he said made a ton of sense, but I'm not sure he was the right person to deliver those messages.

He's a younger, culturally savvier version of Bloomberg. His stance on Israel isn't a surprise when I look at it that way.

Does he have a real shot at becoming NY mayor?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed May 12, 2021 2:04 pm

It is no coincidence that Israel intensifiescyclically its attacks on Palestine during the month of Ramadan: functional to reiteratie that rhetoric of "religious conflict" that the Western media spread and defend passionately.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed May 12, 2021 2:16 pm

Myesyats wrote:
McLewis wrote:Yang was too gimmicky for my tastes. It was always a red flag for me given he was attracting disaffected Trump supporters. Much of what he said made a ton of sense, but I'm not sure he was the right person to deliver those messages.

Does he have a real shot at becoming NY mayor?

I honestly haven't been following it closely enough to say anything about it with any certainty. What I know is De Blasio is very unpopular due to his handling of NYC's Covid response, along with Governor Cuomo. Bloomberg likely has his sights set on another Presidential run in 2024 or even a Gubernatorial run to replace Cuomo so there seems to be a path forward for Yang.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 12, 2021 3:39 pm

Complicit Biden administration won't even say killing children is wrong Laughing

Also words cant describe what a low being Netanyahu is. His response to drawing an election for the 5th time is to set fire to a holy site and incite a (predictable) attack. Frank Underwood has nothing on him
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed May 12, 2021 4:06 pm

Excellently said.

Contrast this to AOC absolutely slaughtering the Israeli establishment on Twitter.

That woman has my undivided respect. I disagree with her on a lot but she has integrity and a backbone. Amash and Sanders are two others that deserve recognition.

What is bothering me about all this is all the “libertarians” who are supposedly anti war and the libertarian/ancap subreddits like gold and black who just don’t give a shit or support Israel. You’re right McLewis; there are a TON of fake libertarians that are just republicans. I had to add Rand to that list too. Ben Shapiro is another one. Makes me upset since as a Libertarian I get lumped in with these assholes when i do not at all follow their views. (Usually vote L in local elections and D in federal)

We need more Justin Amash like individuals to stick it to the GOP.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 12, 2021 4:15 pm

Aoc is going after everyone but the people that can make a difference: Pelosi, Biden, Harris . She's just as Complicit if she goes after people that don't even hold office like Yang but stays silent with her allies.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed May 12, 2021 9:16 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Complicit Biden administration won't even say killing children is wrong Laughing

Also words cant describe what a low being Netanyahu is. His response to drawing an election for the 5th time is to set fire to a holy site and incite a (predictable) attack. Frank Underwood has nothing on him

I saw this video this morning, and I honestly could feel nothing but disgust.

I know the world we live in is fucked up. I know there's way more injustice than justice in it. But I never thought I would live to see the day people siding with a terrorist government while its ethnically cleansing an entire population in the most horrible way possible without even having the guts to call them out on it.

Democrats or republicans, it's just a meaningless fucking tag, because at the end of the day, whoever takes office, they will repeatedly kiss Israel's ass, fund them, and cheer for them as they commit apartheid crimes against the Palestinians.

And yes, Netanyahu is the scum of the earth.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed May 12, 2021 10:08 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

I saw this and all I could think about is that this is the "normalcy" that people wanted to get back to post-Trump. I mean his administration was straight up depraved and likely would've thrown a parade for Netanyahu or some shit, but this is no better particularly because it represents a return to normalcy. That's just as depraved.

FennecFox7 wrote:

Excellently said.

Contrast this to AOC absolutely slaughtering the Israeli establishment on Twitter.

That woman has my undivided respect. I disagree with her on a lot but she has integrity and a backbone. Amash and Sanders are two others that deserve recognition.

What is bothering me about all this is all the “libertarians” who are supposedly anti war and the libertarian/ancap subreddits like gold and black who just don’t give a shit or support Israel. You’re right McLewis; there are a TON of fake libertarians that are just republicans. I had to add Rand to that list too. Ben Shapiro is another one. Makes me upset since as a Libertarian I get lumped in with these assholes when i do not at all follow their views. (Usually vote L in local elections and D in federal)

I don't particularly care for Amash, but he's right about some things and wrong about so much more. He saw the writing on the wall regarding where the GOP were going so that is to be commended I suppose. Not gonna lie though, I don't know quite how I feel about libertarians. I think most are just disaffected Republicans and Democrats having an ideological temper tantrum. They'll return to the fold when it suits them.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed May 12, 2021 10:11 pm

As much as I like AOC, it's Rashida Tlaib that I have been giving more attention to, given her Palestinian roots. A powerful voice on this issue in Congress, as is Ilhan Omar.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu May 13, 2021 2:12 am

We gotta say it how it is, Israel is a scum nation. No ifs or buts.

That being said Palestine has its own issues too. Here's hoping they can find a solution, but I sadly doubt I'll ever see that in my lifetime.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Thu May 13, 2021 5:15 am

FennecFox7 wrote:

Excellently said.

You're not going to find anyone respectable or honorable in Congress, especially if they identify as Republican or Libertarian (there are none in Congress).

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu May 13, 2021 9:23 pm

Clutch wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:

Excellently said.

You're not going to find anyone respectable or honorable in Congress, especially if they identify as Republican or Libertarian (there are none in Congress).

There was a time Republicans and Libertarians were much more critical of Israel.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu May 13, 2021 10:34 pm

Casciavit wrote:We gotta say it how it is, Israel is a scum nation. No ifs or buts.

That being said Palestine has its own issues too. Here's hoping they can find a solution, but I sadly doubt I'll ever see that in my lifetime.

Agreed, personally not pro Israel or Pro Palestine. I just find incredible how little regard Palestinian lives are considered. There is much issues with Palestinian leaders, and they would be better if they are toppled. But that does not excuse the slaughters of innocent lives in the Gaza.

It is incredible that there are much more critical voices in Israel against their country actions than you would find in the US or other western countries.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 14, 2021 12:44 am

Netanyahu is a war criminal and even that is probably not enough to describe this creature. US needs to stop sending aid to Israel because it is embarrassing and deplorable
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri May 14, 2021 2:45 pm

Actually, it's all on Netanyahu. He can't get a majourity in the government because people are fed up with war and he is a warmonger. He provoked the Hamas and got what he wanted.
Old f*cktard, rightwing Israelis and Hamas superiors don't want a peaceful solution. They'd lose their ground. Young and progressive Israelis don't want war.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri May 14, 2021 11:14 pm

I love France and how democratic it is!

You have every right to protest peacefully, unless it's for Palestine, in which case it becomes forbidden and you get fined €135.

#PaysDesDroitsDeL'Homme
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 14, 2021 11:46 pm

Is it because of Covid restrictions?

It's not worse than this bill that was introduced a while back in France prohibiting citizens from filming police in public. I think it was only reversed after violent protests.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 15, 2021 12:17 am

No, not Covid-related. Their Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin thinks it may cause "serious disturbances to public order" and he used what happened in 2014 as an example. Just a clever way to shut people up and deny them a fundamental right.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat May 15, 2021 12:51 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:No, not Covid-related. Their Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin thinks it may cause "serious disturbances to public order" and he used what happened in 2014 as an example. Just a clever way to shut people up and deny them a fundamental right.

An understanding question:
Why should a country allow violent protests on its streets over the issues not related to the country at all?
The ones who messed up were the Brits, the ones who support the regime are the US in the west. I'd expect those protests to take place in those countries, why France?
Also, Germany, France etc. in the EU are against the Israel politics/policies vs. Palestine. Those demonstrants go in front of synagogues though, burn Israelian flags and chant "f*ck jews", spit on the people who look like jews onto the face. Being against jews in general is called antisemitism and is not a laughing matter punishable by law given the Jewish history in Europe. Why should we tolerate those protests in the first place?
The only legitimate protests would be the ones in front of the Israelian consulates in every country they reside in, preferably peaceful ones.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat May 15, 2021 2:43 pm

Bombing AP and Al Jazeera's office, what the fuck is wrong with Israel. :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 15, 2021 3:35 pm

Babun wrote:
Why should a country allow violent protests on its streets over the issues not related to the country at all?
You don't get to say before a protest has happened if it's violent or not. You allow it as guaranteed by law to take place (as they have for all the other unrelated protests), and if somehow along the way they turn violent, you have every right to shut them down.

But banning them from the get-go is a serious breach to freedom of speech and a clear act of provocation.

The ones who messed up were the Brits, the ones who support the regime are the US in the west. I'd expect those protests to take place in those countries, why France?
Because they are French citizens and want to speak up against a tyrannical, genocidal, apartheid regime trying to wipe an entire population off the face of the planet?
Also, Germany, France etc. in the EU are against the Israel politics/policies vs. Palestine.

France? France is against the Israeli policies vs Palestine?! Okay Laughing

Those demonstrants go in front of synagogues though, burn Israelian flags and chant "f*ck jews", spit on the people who look like jews onto the face. Being against jews in general is called antisemitism and is not a laughing matter punishable by law given the Jewish history in Europe. Why should we tolerate those protests in the first place?
Because protesters aren't the same? Because there's 8 billion people on this planet and there's a slight chance those you saw shouting out those antisemitic words may not be those who took to the streets today?

heck I can't speak for everybody but I know last time I checked I'm not anti-semite, have already partaken in two pro-Palestinian protests, and not a single antisemitic remark was made. Nobody was spat at and nobody said "fuck jews".

The governments have every right to stop, arrest and persecute those who make hateful remarks against the Jews. What they dont have right to do is making the striking majority pay for the mistakes of the striking minority. Most protesters don't hate Jews, they just want to voice their utter disgust for Israel and try to stop them from killing more Palestinians and stealing their lands. Surely this is not too much to ask.
The only legitimate protests would be the ones in front of the Israelian consulates in every country they reside in, preferably peaceful ones.

Nope, as long as the protests are peaceful, they must be allowed to take place, especially those who want to speak up against a terrorist, murderous, evil government.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat May 15, 2021 5:09 pm

Pedram wrote:what the fuck is wrong with Israel. :facepalm:

Its existence
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 16, 2021 2:18 am

Warrior wrote:
Pedram wrote:what the fuck is wrong with Israel. :facepalm:

Its existence

I think it's important to separate the government from the people.

Another war crime and counting... US is as much to blame for this for turning a blind eye to obvious war crimes.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next