The Bundesliga Thread (18/19)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The Bundesliga Thread (18/19)

Post by Unique on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:46 pm

@hans does it get boring with no compatition for bayern.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:01 pm

another red card offense committed, again Abrahan vs Lewa, again no VAR

this is absolutely outrageous

the referee is terrible

VAR has been a disaster

meanwhile we're winning 4:0

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:06 pm

Frankfurt have no chance whatsoever left in this game but are still hacking down our players brutally

Alaba knee injury now

the ref has allowed them this, and we have to suffer the consequences

inacceptable stuff again, and that after the disgrace that was the cup final

Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:16 pm

down to 10 as Alaba is off injured and all our changes were made, still make it 5-0 and control the game easily

Frankfurt were nothing before Kovac and they're back to being nothing without him

band of thugs

Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:50 pm

That was embarrassing. Who told our players behavior like that is okay?
It was obvious we were gonna suck with everyone including the coach leaving, but this?

Relegation, here we come!

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:57 pm

On the plus side, St Pauli had a great start into the season.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter on Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:13 pm

I did not watch the Super Cup, but the result is depressing, looks like another year of Bayern domination.  Truth of the matter is outside of Bayern, the Bundesliga is a selling league, mostly to the EPL-though PSG just bought that young Schalke defender today, I heard.

As an example, I did watch Man City vs Arsenal and half the players were ex Bundesliga players.  Ok, not all of them played, but you had Mustafi, Auba, Leno, XHAKA, Kompany, deBruyne, Sane, Gundogan and I forget who else.  The purists wont want to get rid of the 50+1% rule and I get it -probably going to be a Euro Super league in the next 10 years anyhow- but Bundesliga teams cant compete anymore financially.

Maybe the bubble will burst, but the EPL has the Asian and N American market, which is relatively new, so I cant see that happening for a while. Hell, they even got all of you, the teenage Asian girl market. Dont get me wrong, good for them, hope it lasts forever, it is nice to have girls interested in football.

Anyhow, I was hoping this would be the year Bayern dont win it, but unfourtanelty, I dont see anyone else coming close. They are an older team, so maybe BVB or some new team will make it interesting, but no, just dont see it. I really would not care about winning European trophies, as long as some new team would win, even a "plastic team" like Hoff or Red Bull.
elfmeter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:04 pm

The Super Cup isn't that depressing. Frankfurt lost all their key players and their coach, the only guy they kept is Rebic. They were never going to perform well in this match.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:17 pm

@VivaStPauli wrote:That was embarrassing. Who told our players behavior like that is okay?
It was obvious we were gonna suck with everyone including the coach leaving, but this?

Relegation, here we come!

Don't you think the coach will come good?

Also, would be epic if both of St Pauli and Holzbein Kiel get promoted while HSV stay down Proud

Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis on Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:24 am

I don't think anyone's under any illusions about the hegemony that Bayern have presided over. They seemingly never get weaker and even if they do, they're still stronger than everyone else. They make sure of that. This season probably won't be any different.

Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Yesterday at 2:04 pm

I shouldn't say I was "depressed" by the loss, not like it spoiled my week or anything, just was hoping it might be a bit closer. Than again it is too hot and feels like summer wont end. I want to think of paddleboarding or swimming or drinking on the sandbar, so I dont even want to think of club football yet.

It would be nice to see St Pauli go up and HSV go down. My sister lives in Hamburg and i only go to visit her in years St Pauli are promoted. I am probably due a visit?

There is a Nagelsmann article on the Weltfusball.de site, sort of relating to what I said about how the Bundesliga can not compete financially with the EPl and how they have to scout younger an better and play young players etc
elfmeter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2