Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:06 am

I don't think you've ever asked an honest question in your life.

I've been more open than most on here with people, and consider a lot of the old guard like a cyber-family.

So what's your reasoning behind this question? Not going to be arsed sharing anything personal with you when you're continuously responding in that fashion.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 20194
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Unique on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:12 am

@Freeza wrote:I don't think you've ever asked an honest question in your life.

I've been more open than most on here with people, and consider a lot of the old guard like a cyber-family.

So what's your reasoning behind this question? Not going to be arsed sharing anything personal with you when you're continuously responding in that fashion.
I asked that question because people that have been bullied tend to not only play the victim but also see everyone as a victim. Every little joke or off the cuff comment on this forum is either racist sexist or phobic of some kind when you are around. As other people have also pointed out you over react to everything.

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14646
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:18 am

@Unique wrote:
@Freeza wrote:I don't think you've ever asked an honest question in your life.

I've been more open than most on here with people, and consider a lot of the old guard like a cyber-family.

So what's your reasoning behind this question? Not going to be arsed sharing anything personal with you when you're continuously responding in that fashion.
I asked that question because people that have been bullied tend to not only play the victim but also see everyone as a victim. Every little joke or off the cuff comment on this forum is either racist sexist or phobic of some kind when you are around. As other people have also pointed out you over react to everything.


I don't think I've ever really been the victim.

Making other people the victim? Sure. When you're saying all muslims should be murdered, I do find that to be kind of phobic. Just a pinch.

And your usual response usually being "muslims are not a race".

I hate that your racist ass is still allowed on here when actual funny, enjoyable poster throughout the years have been permabanned for so much less.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20194
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Unique on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:21 am

@Freeza wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Freeza wrote:I don't think you've ever asked an honest question in your life.

I've been more open than most on here with people, and consider a lot of the old guard like a cyber-family.

So what's your reasoning behind this question? Not going to be arsed sharing anything personal with you when you're continuously responding in that fashion.
I asked that question because people that have been bullied tend to not only play the victim but also see everyone as a victim. Every little joke or off the cuff comment on this forum is either racist sexist or phobic of some kind when you are around. As other people have also pointed out you over react to everything.


I don't think I've ever really been the victim.

Making other people the victim? Sure. When you're saying all muslims should be murdered, I do find that to be kind of phobic. Just a pinch.

And your usual response usually being "muslims are not a race".

I hate that your racist ass is still allowed on here when actual funny, enjoyable poster throughout the years have been permabanned for so much less.
find one post of me saying all Muslims should be murdered and I will leave the forum and never return. And seeing as I’m dumb and you are Steven Hawkins maybe you could educate me and tell me what race of people Muslims are.

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14646
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Thimmy on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:29 am

@elitedam wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
Taylor Swift accused a radio show host of holding his hand inappropriately on her back when he and his wife were taking photos with her. His own wife never doubted his innocence, but he lost his job as a result.

A woman claimed that Justin Bieber was the father of her child. She garnered massive sympathy, presumably because a lot of people don't like Bieber. The sympathy lasted until the actual father of the child decided to come clean and reveal her private text messages to the public. She wanted to extort Bieber for money. These are just off the top of my head.


Tailor Swift won her civil lawsuit against the DJ she accused of groping her. And the accusation was he groped her butt, not her back.

I don't know what the Bieber thing has to do with false rape allegations. That's extortion. Stupid extortion at that since he could just get a DNA test.

The Aziz thing was messed up. It sounded like he acted like an asshole, not sexual assault. There was a lot of backlash against the girl, IIRC.


I don't read a lot about this kind of gossip in general, it's not something that particularly interests me, but some of my colleagues do, and I often hear about rape accusations towards or by celebrities. I just mentioned the celebrity sex scandals that I've heard about, that occurred fairly recently. I really can't be bothered to look up all of the cases where a woman wrongfully accused a man of sexual misconduct. That would take more time than I'm willing to invest into this, and it's not the point I tried to make.

I mentioned the Bieber thing because it's one of many accusations aimed at celebrities, that revolves around sex. I watched an interview with the girl who claimed that he impregnated her, a few years back. She was crying, and she talked about how his demeanor had changed before they slept together. No clue whether or not she claimed rape. I do recall her mentioning that she'd be okay with him taking a DNA test, but I assume that never happened. A colleague of mine later mentioned that it was revealed that she fabricated the whole thing, and I actually looked it up. You can look up the details if you're interested, I'm not going to reference it based on vague memory.

The Anzari thing popped up in my recommendations on Youtube, the other day. I didn't watch the entire thing, but I picked up enough from the situation to conclude that I've heard about similar scenarios of miscommunication countless times in recent years, and they seem to always favor the woman, although such predicaments can be really complex, and never really fully grasped by people who weren't actually there. My point is that the standard for these kinds of accusations has reached a really low point, and from how I see it, society seems to sympathize with the woman involved, more often than the man. It's not always the case that the man is guilty, but it's never been a more opportune time to accuse a man of doing something sexually inappropriate, and so the amount of accusations has naturally gone up. Especially, in the world of the rich and famous. I think these bias and emotion- fuelled, social media witch hunts are unethical, regardless of which involved part they decide to hunt down before any conclusive evidence has been presented. Then again, "conclusive evidence" is clearly a subjective thing.
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8044
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:44 am

@Unique wrote:
@Freeza wrote:
@Unique wrote: I asked that question because people that have been bullied tend to not only play the victim but also see everyone as a victim. Every little joke or off the cuff comment on this forum is either racist sexist or phobic of some kind when you are around.  As other people have also pointed out you over react to everything.


I don't think I've ever really been the victim.

Making other people the victim? Sure. When you're saying all muslims should be murdered, I do find that to be kind of phobic. Just a pinch.

And your usual response usually being "muslims are not a race".

I hate that your racist ass is still allowed on here when actual funny, enjoyable poster throughout the years have been permabanned for so much less.
find one post of me saying all Muslims should be murdered and I will leave the forum and never return. And seeing as I’m dumb and you are Steven Hawkins maybe you could educate me and tell me what race of people Muslims are.


Steven Hawkins. Deep cut I must say. Seems like a solid dude, and I appreciate the compliment!  cheers  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_W._Hawkins

There's more kinds of racism than one. Cultural racism for one. Since race is a social construct and differ from each culture, it's hard to have only one definition.

Also in regards to your posts, I can't be bothered to look through every single one. But it took me a couple minutes to find this one, where you say you'd let 10k refugees die, for one white girl to live.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t41620p75-nationalism-in-europe-controversial#1892728

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20194
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:55 am

@Thimmy wrote:
@elitedam wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
Taylor Swift accused a radio show host of holding his hand inappropriately on her back when he and his wife were taking photos with her. His own wife never doubted his innocence, but he lost his job as a result.

A woman claimed that Justin Bieber was the father of her child. She garnered massive sympathy, presumably because a lot of people don't like Bieber. The sympathy lasted until the actual father of the child decided to come clean and reveal her private text messages to the public. She wanted to extort Bieber for money. These are just off the top of my head.


Tailor Swift won her civil lawsuit against the DJ she accused of groping her. And the accusation was he groped her butt, not her back.

I don't know what the Bieber thing has to do with false rape allegations. That's extortion. Stupid extortion at that since he could just get a DNA test.

The Aziz thing was messed up. It sounded like he acted like an asshole, not sexual assault. There was a lot of backlash against the girl, IIRC.


I don't read a lot about this kind of gossip in general, it's not something that particularly interests me, but some of my colleagues do, and I often hear about rape accusations towards or by celebrities. I just mentioned the celebrity sex scandals that I've heard about, that occurred fairly recently. I really can't be bothered to look up all of the cases where a woman wrongfully accused a man of sexual misconduct. That would take more time than I'm willing to invest into this, and it's not the point I tried to make.

I mentioned the Bieber thing because it's one of many accusations aimed at celebrities, that revolves around sex. I watched an interview with the girl who claimed that he impregnated her, a few years back. She was crying, and she talked about how his demeanor had changed before they slept together. No clue whether or not she claimed rape. I do recall her mentioning that she'd be okay with him taking a DNA test, but I assume that never happened. A colleague of mine later mentioned that it was revealed that she fabricated the whole thing, and I actually looked it up. You can look up the details if you're interested, I'm not going to reference it based on vague memory.

The Anzari thing popped up in my recommendations on Youtube, the other day. I didn't watch the entire thing, but I picked up enough from the situation to conclude that I've heard about similar scenarios of miscommunication countless times in recent years, and they seem to always favor the woman, although such predicaments can be really complex, and never really fully grasped by people who weren't actually there. My point is that the standard for these kinds of accusations has reached a really low point, and from how I see it, society seems to sympathize with the woman involved, more often than the man. It's not always the case that the man is guilty, but it's never been a more opportune time to accuse a man of doing something sexually inappropriate, and so the amount of accusations has naturally gone up. Especially, in the world of the rich and famous. I think these bias and emotion- fuelled, social media witch hunts are unethical, regardless of which involved part they decide to hunt down before any conclusive evidence has been presented. Then again, "conclusive evidence" is clearly a subjective thing.


I'd file those things more under distortion tbh. And I think that happens a lot. When they're not trying to get the man to be a father, or support the kid, and just wants money, they're just lost. It's also something that happens a lot times where it's tru tbf.

Is there any musician or athlete out there that hasn't fathered a love child at this point, and paid money not to be there for the kid? Seems like such a comment thing really. From my personal experience growing up I hate this kind of behavious. And I don't know how the mother would ever explain that situation for the kid.

Hell Dwight Howard has 7 children with 7 women. It's so prevalent.

A lot of athletes have grown up in that same situation. Jalen Rose's father impregnated his mom (father was a no.1 overall pick in the NBA).
They never ever met in person.

___

I might have been too hyperbolic in the money/fame comment. Or at least shouldn't have added the slash. I should've added a +. I find it hard to see how they'd be non-anonymous, while not wanting money. Mainly in cases like Blasey Ford, as I mentioned. There's no reason for them to lie there, but sometimes they have to take a settlement for it to ever go away. It's hard to reveal yourself as an accuser of famous people with the mob mentality going on. Because it's certainly more aggressive than against the famous people initially. It might not get as many retweets though.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20194
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Unique on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:59 am

@Freeza wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Freeza wrote:


I don't think I've ever really been the victim.

Making other people the victim? Sure. When you're saying all muslims should be murdered, I do find that to be kind of phobic. Just a pinch.

And your usual response usually being "muslims are not a race".

I hate that your racist ass is still allowed on here when actual funny, enjoyable poster throughout the years have been permabanned for so much less.
find one post of me saying all Muslims should be murdered and I will leave the forum and never return. And seeing as I’m dumb and you are Steven Hawkins maybe you could educate me and tell me what race of people Muslims are.


Steven Hawkins. Deep cut I must say. Seems like a solid dude, and I appreciate the compliment!  cheers  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_W._Hawkins

There's more kinds of racism than one. Cultural racism for one. Since race is a social construct and differ from each culture, it's hard to have only one definition.

Also in regards to your posts, I can't be bothered to look through every single one. But it took me a couple minutes to find this one, where you say you'd let 10k refugees die, for one white girl to live.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t41620p75-nationalism-in-europe-controversial#1892728
and I stand by that post 100%. Would you risk the safety of the women in your country. You don’t seem like a guy that would put a woman in harms way. And you will never find a post from me saying all Muslims should be murdered. Now you can think what you like about me and you can say what you like about me as long as it’s not lies. So dont tell a lie about me in future

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14646
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:08 am

I wouldn't. But I would also improve the integrations of these refugees into society. I think there's a big problem with how they're just entering the country and left on their own without getting the proper Danish connections when entering the country. They're isolated and only see other refugees, and when they're meeting Danish people here, they're met with a lot of contempt.

I think we're taking on a bigger part of the responsibility than we to in Europe, and that a lot more of the refugees should be sent to US, and it's their war crimes that have destabilised the entire region.

But there's also a lot of innocent women fleeing, and I wouldn't send them away to die. This has happened before. Just recently Canada's prime minister finally apologized for when Canada sent an entire ship of refugee jews back to Germany during WWII, where most ended up being slaughtered like cattle.

I wouldn't want that blood on my hands, when I feel we can improve conditions for all people by showing some actual compassion. It's just not set up the right way right now, and both wings on the political spectrum are so far apart they can't agree on anything and fix the issue. As I've stated multiple times.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20194
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Winter is Coming on Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:53 pm

'The players here are humble and they work very hard. It's been fantastic. This is the best group I've ever played with.

'At Juventus we really feel like a team, unlike elsewhere where some players feel like they are better than others.

'Here everyone is humble, if Dybala or Mandzukic don't score you see still see them happy. That is beautiful.'

Unreal disrespect to Fergie United and RM the two teams that made him.

Nevertheless he clearly doesn’t realize he’s talking about himself if there was anyone at United and Madrid that barely celebrated goals scored by others or had trauma when teammates didn’t pass the ball it was him.

_________________

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3755
Join date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by sportsczy on Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:57 pm

pot meet kettle...

Ronaldo is *bleep*. Madrid fans knew it but made due because of his footballing ability... maybe he was less of a *bleep* at Man U; i don't know.

He's the Donald Trump of football.

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 0949749001454881112_filepicker
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 17765
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Kaladin on Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:06 pm

@Winter is Coming wrote:

'At Juventus we really feel like a team, unlike elsewhere where some players feel like they are better than others.



OOF

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Gl_pos10
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 22357
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Valkyrja on Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:09 pm

@sportsczy wrote:pot meet kettle...

Ronaldo is *bleep*. Madrid fans knew it but made due because of his footballing ability... maybe he was less of a *bleep* at Man U; i don't know.

He's the Donald Trump of football.


Might have been less of an ass at United due to the fact that he owes his life to Sir Alex Ferguson. One of the few he's ever shown respect to.

But that's a might, only United fans can enlighten us.

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 15492326738260

I play for the best team in the world, I don't fear anything
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10814
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Nishankly on Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:28 pm

@Kaladin wrote:
@Winter is Coming wrote:

'At Juventus we really feel like a team, unlike elsewhere where some players feel like they are better than others.



OOF


He's is literally talking about himself in first, second and third person?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 16641
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Nishankly on Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:29 pm

@Valkyrja wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:pot meet kettle...

Ronaldo is *bleep*. Madrid fans knew it but made due because of his footballing ability... maybe he was less of a *bleep* at Man U; i don't know.

He's the Donald Trump of football.


Might have been less of an ass at United due to the fact that he owes his life to Sir Alex Ferguson. One of the few he's ever shown respect to.

But that's a might, only United fans can enlighten us.


You disrespect Fergie and you lose a few teeth from a fucking shoe to the face. Proven.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 16641
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Valkyrja on Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:35 pm

@Nishankly wrote:
@Valkyrja wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:pot meet kettle...

Ronaldo is *bleep*. Madrid fans knew it but made due because of his footballing ability... maybe he was less of a *bleep* at Man U; i don't know.

He's the Donald Trump of football.


Might have been less of an ass at United due to the fact that he owes his life to Sir Alex Ferguson. One of the few he's ever shown respect to.

But that's a might, only United fans can enlighten us.


You disrespect Fergie and you lose a few teeth from a fucking shoe to the face. Proven.


Don't compare this disgrace of a human being to a gentleman like Beckham Laughing

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 15492326738260

I play for the best team in the world, I don't fear anything
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10814
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Nishankly on Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:38 pm

@Valkyrja wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:
@Valkyrja wrote:

Might have been less of an ass at United due to the fact that he owes his life to Sir Alex Ferguson. One of the few he's ever shown respect to.

But that's a might, only United fans can enlighten us.


You disrespect Fergie and you lose a few teeth from a fucking shoe to the face. Proven.


Don't compare this disgrace of a human being to a gentleman like Beckham Laughing


agreed, man defined feminism appearing in bend it like Beckham movie imo
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 16641
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Firenze on Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:51 pm

'At Juventus we really feel like a team, unlike elsewhere where some players feel like they are better than others.'

has to be a satire piece, can't be a true quote

what an oblivious numpty
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 28623
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Doc on Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:10 pm

I see Ronaldo is still not taking the divorce well.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12969
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Myesyats on Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:26 pm

Isn't he like the best example of someone that feels like he's better than others? That's a highly hypocritical statement from him, if true. Quite ridiculous, I have trouble believing he really said this.


Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 9449
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Warrior on Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:27 pm

@Firenze wrote:'At Juventus we really feel like a team, unlike elsewhere where some players feel like they are better than others.'

has to be a satire piece, can't be a true quote

what an oblivious numpty



I'm not surprised to read this about Juve, it's always been the team over individuals.

But i am surprised of how he embrace this identity, i thought he would want to be above everyone else, so far it's not been the case
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 4530
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Mamad on Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:56 pm

Trust me he is acting in a way to win Juve fans hearts. but when it all settles down, he will show you that it's all about him.

I think he is realizing know that leaving the absolute biggest and most successful club in the world will slowly move him into the shadows.

Right now there is no Messi rivalry and comparison week in and week out for him to feed off from. and he can't have everything he wants handed to him in Juve.

winning Serie a means nothing. winning copa Italia means nothing. against which strong team? being the top scorer there means nothing. competing with who?

The only positive outcome for him is winning the CL with Juve or he is out for good. believe it or not right now LaLiga and EPL are the leagues you want to play in. if you want to be in the spotlight.

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Mamad on Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:58 pm

Asking Messi to move to Italy Laughing

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Warrior on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:10 pm

Yeah yeah Serie A is worth nothing, winning it is worth nothing, any achievement of any sort in Italy is worth nothing... unless it's extern to Juve, then it's worth something Sleep Sleep

He comes here to win CL of course, doesn't mean he'll lose recognition because he joins Juventus, what kind of bs is this. Fact is for now his attitude is flawless, to my extreme surprise i repeat it.

After the treble of CLs, can't reach any higher than that, CR7 got out just in time, now shit hits the fan and he's safe in the Old Lady's benevolent arms. And Madrid fans are mad because there's no grit left in their team and there's a blank season incoming Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 4530
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:11 pm

I disagree with him and I think what he said was uncalled-for, classless and incredibly discourteous.

That doesn't change the fact that I still hold him in very high regard for everything he did for Madrid. This club wouldn't be nearly as successful if it weren't for him.

Still, I hope someone from his entourage (preferably not his sister) tells him that he should watch his tongue and refrain from badmouthing his former club. I don't know, something along those lines maybe:

"You're a legend and a true goalscoring monster with a demonic eye for goal and an insane trophy haul. You have nothing else to prove and you won't gain anything by stabbing your former club in the back.

Madrid respect you and can never thank you enough for your incredible contributions. But the respect could be withdrawn if they feel that it has ceased to be mutual."

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Dbypvv10
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4185
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Doc on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:14 pm

Oh yes, we are just as bitter as Ronaldo, don't let anyone fool or lie to you on that one. It was a bad divorce, really bad.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12969
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum