Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:06 am

I don't think you've ever asked an honest question in your life.

I've been more open than most on here with people, and consider a lot of the old guard like a cyber-family.

So what's your reasoning behind this question? Not going to be arsed sharing anything personal with you when you're continuously responding in that fashion.

Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:12 am

@Freeza wrote:I don't think you've ever asked an honest question in your life.

I've been more open than most on here with people, and consider a lot of the old guard like a cyber-family.

So what's your reasoning behind this question? Not going to be arsed sharing anything personal with you when you're continuously responding in that fashion.
I asked that question because people that have been bullied tend to not only play the victim but also see everyone as a victim. Every little joke or off the cuff comment on this forum is either racist sexist or phobic of some kind when you are around. As other people have also pointed out you over react to everything.

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:18 am

@Unique wrote:

I asked that question because people that have been bullied tend to not only play the victim but also see everyone as a victim. Every little joke or off the cuff comment on this forum is either racist sexist or phobic of some kind when you are around. As other people have also pointed out you over react to everything.

I don't think I've ever really been the victim.

Making other people the victim? Sure. When you're saying all muslims should be murdered, I do find that to be kind of phobic. Just a pinch.

And your usual response usually being "muslims are not a race".

I hate that your racist ass is still allowed on here when actual funny, enjoyable poster throughout the years have been permabanned for so much less.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:21 am

@Freeza wrote:
@Unique wrote:

Making other people the victim? Sure. When you're saying all muslims should be murdered, I do find that to be kind of phobic. Just a pinch.

I hate that your racist ass is still allowed on here when actual funny, enjoyable poster throughout the years have been permabanned for so much less.
find one post of me saying all Muslims should be murdered and I will leave the forum and never return. And seeing as I’m dumb and you are Steven Hawkins maybe you could educate me and tell me what race of people Muslims are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:29 am

@elitedam wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
Taylor Swift accused a radio show host of holding his hand inappropriately on her back when he and his wife were taking photos with her. His own wife never doubted his innocence, but he lost his job as a result.

A woman claimed that Justin Bieber was the father of her child. She garnered massive sympathy, presumably because a lot of people don't like Bieber. The sympathy lasted until the actual father of the child decided to come clean and reveal her private text messages to the public. She wanted to extort Bieber for money. These are just off the top of my head.

Tailor Swift won her civil lawsuit against the DJ she accused of groping her. And the accusation was he groped her butt, not her back.

I don't know what the Bieber thing has to do with false rape allegations. That's extortion. Stupid extortion at that since he could just get a DNA test.

The Aziz thing was messed up. It sounded like he acted like an asshole, not sexual assault. There was a lot of backlash against the girl, IIRC.

I don't read a lot about this kind of gossip in general, it's not something that particularly interests me, but some of my colleagues do, and I often hear about rape accusations towards or by celebrities. I just mentioned the celebrity sex scandals that I've heard about, that occurred fairly recently. I really can't be bothered to look up all of the cases where a woman wrongfully accused a man of sexual misconduct. That would take more time than I'm willing to invest into this, and it's not the point I tried to make.

I mentioned the Bieber thing because it's one of many accusations aimed at celebrities, that revolves around sex. I watched an interview with the girl who claimed that he impregnated her, a few years back. She was crying, and she talked about how his demeanor had changed before they slept together. No clue whether or not she claimed rape. I do recall her mentioning that she'd be okay with him taking a DNA test, but I assume that never happened. A colleague of mine later mentioned that it was revealed that she fabricated the whole thing, and I actually looked it up. You can look up the details if you're interested, I'm not going to reference it based on vague memory.

The Anzari thing popped up in my recommendations on Youtube, the other day. I didn't watch the entire thing, but I picked up enough from the situation to conclude that I've heard about similar scenarios of miscommunication countless times in recent years, and they seem to always favor the woman, although such predicaments can be really complex, and never really fully grasped by people who weren't actually there. My point is that the standard for these kinds of accusations has reached a really low point, and from how I see it, society seems to sympathize with the woman involved, more often than the man. It's not always the case that the man is guilty, but it's never been a more opportune time to accuse a man of doing something sexually inappropriate, and so the amount of accusations has naturally gone up. Especially, in the world of the rich and famous. I think these bias and emotion- fuelled, social media witch hunts are unethical, regardless of which involved part they decide to hunt down before any conclusive evidence has been presented. Then again, "conclusive evidence" is clearly a subjective thing.
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:44 am

@Unique wrote:
@Freeza wrote:
@Unique wrote: I asked that question because people that have been bullied tend to not only play the victim but also see everyone as a victim. Every little joke or off the cuff comment on this forum is either racist sexist or phobic of some kind when you are around.  As other people have also pointed out you over react to everything.

find one post of me saying all Muslims should be murdered and I will leave the forum and never return. And seeing as I’m dumb and you are Steven Hawkins maybe you could educate me and tell me what race of people Muslims are.

Steven Hawkins. Deep cut I must say. Seems like a solid dude, and I appreciate the compliment!  cheers  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_W._Hawkins

There's more kinds of racism than one. Cultural racism for one. Since race is a social construct and differ from each culture, it's hard to have only one definition.

Also in regards to your posts, I can't be bothered to look through every single one. But it took me a couple minutes to find this one, where you say you'd let 10k refugees die, for one white girl to live.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t41620p75-nationalism-in-europe-controversial#1892728

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:55 am

@Thimmy wrote:
@elitedam wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
Taylor Swift accused a radio show host of holding his hand inappropriately on her back when he and his wife were taking photos with her. His own wife never doubted his innocence, but he lost his job as a result.

A woman claimed that Justin Bieber was the father of her child. She garnered massive sympathy, presumably because a lot of people don't like Bieber. The sympathy lasted until the actual father of the child decided to come clean and reveal her private text messages to the public. She wanted to extort Bieber for money. These are just off the top of my head.

Tailor Swift won her civil lawsuit against the DJ she accused of groping her. And the accusation was he groped her butt, not her back.

I don't know what the Bieber thing has to do with false rape allegations. That's extortion. Stupid extortion at that since he could just get a DNA test.

The Aziz thing was messed up. It sounded like he acted like an asshole, not sexual assault. There was a lot of backlash against the girl, IIRC.

I don't read a lot about this kind of gossip in general, it's not something that particularly interests me, but some of my colleagues do, and I often hear about rape accusations towards or by celebrities. I just mentioned the celebrity sex scandals that I've heard about, that occurred fairly recently. I really can't be bothered to look up all of the cases where a woman wrongfully accused a man of sexual misconduct. That would take more time than I'm willing to invest into this, and it's not the point I tried to make.

I mentioned the Bieber thing because it's one of many accusations aimed at celebrities, that revolves around sex. I watched an interview with the girl who claimed that he impregnated her, a few years back. She was crying, and she talked about how his demeanor had changed before they slept together. No clue whether or not she claimed rape. I do recall her mentioning that she'd be okay with him taking a DNA test, but I assume that never happened. A colleague of mine later mentioned that it was revealed that she fabricated the whole thing, and I actually looked it up. You can look up the details if you're interested, I'm not going to reference it based on vague memory.

The Anzari thing popped up in my recommendations on Youtube, the other day. I didn't watch the entire thing, but I picked up enough from the situation to conclude that I've heard about similar scenarios of miscommunication countless times in recent years, and they seem to always favor the woman, although such predicaments can be really complex, and never really fully grasped by people who weren't actually there. My point is that the standard for these kinds of accusations has reached a really low point, and from how I see it, society seems to sympathize with the woman involved, more often than the man. It's not always the case that the man is guilty, but it's never been a more opportune time to accuse a man of doing something sexually inappropriate, and so the amount of accusations has naturally gone up. Especially, in the world of the rich and famous. I think these bias and emotion- fuelled, social media witch hunts are unethical, regardless of which involved part they decide to hunt down before any conclusive evidence has been presented. Then again, "conclusive evidence" is clearly a subjective thing.

I'd file those things more under distortion tbh. And I think that happens a lot. When they're not trying to get the man to be a father, or support the kid, and just wants money, they're just lost. It's also something that happens a lot times where it's tru tbf.

Is there any musician or athlete out there that hasn't fathered a love child at this point, and paid money not to be there for the kid? Seems like such a comment thing really. From my personal experience growing up I hate this kind of behavious. And I don't know how the mother would ever explain that situation for the kid.

Hell Dwight Howard has 7 children with 7 women. It's so prevalent.

A lot of athletes have grown up in that same situation. Jalen Rose's father impregnated his mom (father was a no.1 overall pick in the NBA).
They never ever met in person.

___

I might have been too hyperbolic in the money/fame comment. Or at least shouldn't have added the slash. I should've added a +. I find it hard to see how they'd be non-anonymous, while not wanting money. Mainly in cases like Blasey Ford, as I mentioned. There's no reason for them to lie there, but sometimes they have to take a settlement for it to ever go away. It's hard to reveal yourself as an accuser of famous people with the mob mentality going on. Because it's certainly more aggressive than against the famous people initially. It might not get as many retweets though.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:59 am

@Freeza wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Freeza wrote:

Steven Hawkins. Deep cut I must say. Seems like a solid dude, and I appreciate the compliment!  cheers  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_W._Hawkins

There's more kinds of racism than one. Cultural racism for one. Since race is a social construct and differ from each culture, it's hard to have only one definition.

Also in regards to your posts, I can't be bothered to look through every single one. But it took me a couple minutes to find this one, where you say you'd let 10k refugees die, for one white girl to live.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t41620p75-nationalism-in-europe-controversial#1892728
and I stand by that post 100%. Would you risk the safety of the women in your country. You don’t seem like a guy that would put a woman in harms way. And you will never find a post from me saying all Muslims should be murdered. Now you can think what you like about me and you can say what you like about me as long as it’s not lies. So dont tell a lie about me in future

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:08 am

I wouldn't. But I would also improve the integrations of these refugees into society. I think there's a big problem with how they're just entering the country and left on their own without getting the proper Danish connections when entering the country. They're isolated and only see other refugees, and when they're meeting Danish people here, they're met with a lot of contempt.

I think we're taking on a bigger part of the responsibility than we to in Europe, and that a lot more of the refugees should be sent to US, and it's their war crimes that have destabilised the entire region.

But there's also a lot of innocent women fleeing, and I wouldn't send them away to die. This has happened before. Just recently Canada's prime minister finally apologized for when Canada sent an entire ship of refugee jews back to Germany during WWII, where most ended up being slaughtered like cattle.

I wouldn't want that blood on my hands, when I feel we can improve conditions for all people by showing some actual compassion. It's just not set up the right way right now, and both wings on the political spectrum are so far apart they can't agree on anything and fix the issue. As I've stated multiple times.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18