Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Doc on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:14 pm

Oh yes, we are just as bitter as Ronaldo, don't let anyone fool or lie to you on that one. It was a bad divorce, really bad.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 14023
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by The Madrid One on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:39 pm

This is why my esteem of him never changed despite the CL's. Too many shenanigans on and off the pitch. He's overrated and a narcissistic tax evading rapist to boot.

_________________
I retire from the Goal Forums. For more TMO, visit here, where i might make my own web series.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFM6vnVnjMPFpQOuqlb9nA
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4666
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Arquitecto on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:49 pm

Peculiar how majority of GL Real Madrid fans are openly calling Cristiano a Rapist, because we should just automatically believe an outright accusation right?

May just be bitterness their all-time best player left and the results are to be seen in the shambles they are in, currently.

I'd move on.

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 8895
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:08 pm

@Nishankly wrote:
@Valkyrja wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:

You disrespect Fergie and you lose a few teeth from a fucking shoe to the face. Proven.


Don't compare this disgrace of a human being to a gentleman like Beckham Laughing


agreed, man defined feminism appearing in bend it like Beckham movie imo


He didn't appear in it hmm

Greatest Indian movie of all time. Show some respect.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20982
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:10 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Peculiar how majority of GL Real Madrid fans are openly calling Cristiano a Rapist, because we should just automatically believe an outright accusation right?

May just be bitterness their all-time best player left and the results are to be seen in the shambles they are in, currently.

I'd move on.


Looking for that majority like Liverpool looking for a league title.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20982
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Thimmy on Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:18 pm

@Ion Creanga wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:I've been waiting for this lol. Hopefully the 2nd woman's case is not entirely made up as in the Kavanaugh case.


you wish she was raped? Laughing


Can't believe I missed this post rofl

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Tumblr_pgoe0wHCe11vgq1a3_540Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 2540025-52699210-2560-1440
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8924
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Arquitecto on Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:31 pm

@Freeza wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Peculiar how majority of GL Real Madrid fans are openly calling Cristiano a Rapist, because we should just automatically believe an outright accusation right?

May just be bitterness their all-time best player left and the results are to be seen in the shambles they are in, currently.

I'd move on.


Looking for that majority like Liverpool looking for a league title.


Details are in the CR7 Assrape thread.

(And good volley btw) Laughing

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 8895
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Mamad on Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:36 pm

May just be bitterness their all-time best player left and the results are to be seen in the shambles they are in, currently.

Please, He is not our all time best player.

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Luca on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:05 pm

@Firenze wrote:'At Juventus we really feel like a team, unlike elsewhere where some players feel like they are better than others.'

has to be a satire piece, can't be a true quote

what an oblivious numpty


That’s a horrible quote. Full interview tells a much better story. He compliments his teammates at Real for example. Calma

But imagine hanging out with Chiellini in the streets of Torino while robes seranades you with compliments
Luca
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13686
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Art Morte on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:46 pm

@Luca wrote:while robes seranades you with compliments


Been there, done that, only got a shovel in the face from the ever-so-jealous Hans. I mean, if someone could just sort him out, I dunno.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16800
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by sportsczy on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:57 pm

@Mamad wrote:
May just be bitterness their all-time best player left and the results are to be seen in the shambles they are in, currently.

Please, He is not our all time best player.

Di Stefano without a shadow of a doubt. Puskas has a big argument... Gento because he spent 18 years and won 6 CLs with countless La Liga titles.

CR is top 5 for sure. But I think he's 4th ahead of Raul and behind those 3.

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 0949749001454881112_filepicker
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 18332
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by CBarca on Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:26 am

@Thimmy wrote:
@Freeza wrote:

You’re not supposed to blindly believe all women. But when arguments like “she’s only doing it to gain money/fame” etc happens I’m disgusted. There’s never really a reason to lie about that.


There’s always going to be comments like that, just like people aren’t hesitant to insinuate that he did it because he thought he could use his money and power to get away with it.


But there is a huge power imbalance here.

These comments are 1000x more damaging to a woman coming forward against a man than public discourse about how Harvey Weinstein (or someone else, just using a name) might have used his money and power to get away with raping women.

That's the real issue that so called "believe all women" is supposed to combat.

I hate the phrase "believe all women" because it takes away all nuance from the situation, but let's please try and understand the sentiment at least. When you're reasonable it just means that, given that false accusations are relatively rare (and they are), and given that there are a lot of sexual assaults that occur that never see the light of day, statistics and human empathy are on the side that we should meet accusations with a degree of seriousness to actually investigate and see what happened. That we should not just accuse a woman of being a golddigger and move on, or do this:

To me that account of the events sounds like she wasn't fiercely resisting him. Didn't scream. Did she try to get away? Hard to tell on that short account, but no mention of it. Sooooo, I can't help thinking about what the big boys once told me: sometimes women act like they don't want it when they actually do.

Sure, Hans covers his ass by saying "if they say no you should stop", but this comment is awful in general

When you engage in reasonable, good faith discussion, and try to avoid what batshit people say, you can see what should be taken away from a sentiment of "believing women".

It's to not destroy someone who may be risking everything when they're up against a powerful person who has nearly everything.

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 17732
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Thimmy on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:27 am

@CBarca wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
@Freeza wrote:

You’re not supposed to blindly believe all women. But when arguments like “she’s only doing it to gain money/fame” etc happens I’m disgusted. There’s never really a reason to lie about that.


There’s always going to be comments like that, just like people aren’t hesitant to insinuate that he did it because he thought he could use his money and power to get away with it.


But there is a huge power imbalance here.

These comments are 1000x more damaging to a woman coming forward against a man than public discourse about how Harvey Weinstein (or someone else, just using a name) might have used his money and power to get away with raping women.

You should have used a different name Razz Harvey Weinstein is guilty, without a shred of doubt. Most public discourse about him is going to be based off the fact that he's guilty. An honest accuser does stand to lose a lot more than a powerful celebrity does, but I believe that's also something that works in favor of the people who make disingenuous accusations and lawsuits. If I recall correctly, one of the sympathizers of the woman who claimed Justin Bieber was the father of her child, was referred to as "courageous" on social media. I'm sure that didn't sound as dumb at the time of it being posted, as it does in hindsight.

That's the real issue that so called "believe all women" is supposed to combat.

I hate the phrase "believe all women" because it takes away all nuance from the situation, but let's please try and understand the sentiment at least. When you're reasonable it just means that, given that false accusations are relatively rare (and they are), and given that there are a lot of sexual assaults that occur that never see the light of day, statistics and human empathy are on the side that we should meet accusations with a degree of seriousness to actually investigate and see what happened. That we should not just accuse a woman of being a golddigger and move on, or do this:

To me that account of the events sounds like she wasn't fiercely resisting him. Didn't scream. Did she try to get away? Hard to tell on that short account, but no mention of it. Sooooo, I can't help thinking about what the big boys once told me: sometimes women act like they don't want it when they actually do.

It's not our job to investigate it. Which is it how it should be, considering how evident it is that the majority of us can't even read a headline without getting all kinds of emotional, and only supporting the evidence that we like to believe in. I don't get the impression that false accusations involving celebrities are particularly rare these days, but I really don't care enough to research it Razz

Corruption in the justice system has been brought up a few times in this thread, and I'm not going to speculate as to whether or not that is likely to affect the outcome of this ongoing legal case, but I don't believe our emotionally charged opinions are a better option, or more likely to result in any rational conclusions based on the evidence provided to the public.


Sure, Hans covers his ass by saying "if they say no you should stop", but this comment is awful in general

Hans would know what it's like when people don't listen despite him covering his ass Rolling Eyes

When you engage in reasonable, good faith discussion, and try to avoid what batshit people say, you can see what should be taken away from a sentiment of "believing women".

I honestly kind of want to believe her, but my instincts tell me that I should be rational about this and not just assume that he or she is definitely in the wrong here. Like you said, there are likely nuances that a lot of people don't care enough to consider. I disagree with a lot of people on here, that sufficient evidence has been presented to the public, in order to draw any undisputable conclusions. People may consider Der Spiegel credible, but there's no reason to draw conclusions based on the assumption that all of the leaks from Football leaks are definitely not tampered with. Some of Wikileak's billions of documents were tampered with by hackers, and it's not impossible that the same's been done to some of Football Leak's documents. I'm not claiming that they were tampered with, I'm saying that it isn't so convenient that those particular documents are sufficient enough evidence to draw any definite conclusions from, like some seem to suggest.

It's to not destroy someone who may be risking everything when they're up against a powerful person who has nearly everything.
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8924
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:31 am

@sportsczy wrote:Di Stefano without a shadow of a doubt. Puskas has a big argument... Gento because he spent 18 years and won 6 CLs with countless La Liga titles.

CR is top 5 for sure. But I think he's 4th ahead of Raul and behind those 3.

He's Madrid all-time topscorer. That alone puts him in the top 3.

I would only put Di Stefano ahead of him. He's definitely top 2.


_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Dbypvv10
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4532
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by sportsczy on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:39 am

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:Di Stefano without a shadow of a doubt.  Puskas has a big argument...  Gento because he spent 18 years and won 6 CLs with countless La Liga titles.  

CR is top 5 for sure.  But I think he's 4th ahead of Raul and behind those 3.  

He's Madrid all-time topscorer. That alone puts him in the top 3.

I would only put Di Stefano ahead of him. He's definitely top 2.  


You play 10-20 more games per season nowadays.  Also, those guys shared the team.  You had Kopa, Gento, Puskas and Di Stefano sacrificing for each other.  None of them ever tried to pad their stats... they just played to win.  CR can't tie their shoelaces in terms of putting his talent to the service of the team.

They won 12 La Liga titles and 6 CLs in a 20 year span. That trumps everything for me.

You also couldn't build superteams like today. There was a 3 foreign player rule in effect... and it wasn't the Euro. Madrid was only allowed 3 non Spanish players. Today, everything is stacked for the elite teams and the elite players on those teams. Not back then.

Individual stats aren't everything in football.

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 0949749001454881112_filepicker
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 18332
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Harmonica on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:37 am

All Uefadrid CL's are pretty meh or tainted, the first 6 when the competitions was started, there was no competition. And the last 3 when Uefadrid was a total outlier in easy draws, like 20% in relation to ELO, and when ever they got a tough opponent, Refdrids helped them through, biggest example being fake games against Bayern. So which one is better meh or fake? I would still take meh probably, and Fakenaldo definitely isn't Top 10 Refdrid though.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11811
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Nishankly on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:43 am

@Freeza wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:
@Valkyrja wrote:

Don't compare this disgrace of a human being to a gentleman like Beckham Laughing


agreed, man defined feminism appearing in bend it like Beckham movie imo


He didn't appear in it hmm

Greatest Indian movie of all time. Show some respect.


Sad

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 17622
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Valkyrja on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:38 am

Jasmine Lennard, ex-CR7: Cristiano Ronaldo is a psychopath and a liar

https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2019/01/09/5c35c3bb468aeb9e0f8b4630.html

_________________
@Myesyats wrote:Mane-Origi-Gigi forward line? :bow: It's not gonna be pretty for us.

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Nail-biting-gif-7


This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10950
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Mamad on Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:13 am

There are some serious accusations there. threatening to kill her? confused

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Nivash on Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:29 am

@Valkyrja wrote:Jasmine Lennard, ex-CR7: Cristiano Ronaldo is a psychopath and a liar

https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2019/01/09/5c35c3bb468aeb9e0f8b4630.html


But also:

https://twitter.com/juantastic2/status/1083210837488267264

Albeit she says that he forced her to do that.


Last edited by Nivash on Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited link, seems her profile is gone, so linked to a tweet that has a screenshot of the originally linked tweet)

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 235
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Nivash on Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:34 am

Also quite a bit more contradictory tweets just on a search term basis:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Jasminelennard

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 235
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Unique on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:09 pm

@Nivash wrote:Also quite a bit more contradictory tweets just on a search term basis:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Jasminelennard
@Nivash wrote:Also quite a bit more contradictory tweets just on a search term basis:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Jasminelennard
i like this girl cheers

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15607
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Thimmy on Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:31 pm

Told me if I dated anyone else or if I left my house he'd have me kidnapped and have my body cut up and put in a bag and thrown in a river. Yes I have proof of everything I'm saying. He's a psychopath.

That's sick. Now would be a good time to share that proof hmm

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Tumblr_pgoe0wHCe11vgq1a3_540Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 2540025-52699210-2560-1440
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8924
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Zagadka on Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:35 pm

@Thimmy wrote:
Told me if I dated anyone else or if I left my house he'd have me kidnapped and have my body cut up and put in a bag and thrown in a river. Yes I have proof of everything I'm saying. He's a psychopath.

That's sick. Now would be a good time to share that proof hmm


Yea, these are some serious accusations. Show proof or GTFO.

If she's lying and can't back up her claims with proof, CR can easily counter-sue

Will be watching this closely
Zagadka
Zagadka
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 333
Join date : 2018-03-20

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Thimmy on Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:50 pm

@Zagadka wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
Told me if I dated anyone else or if I left my house he'd have me kidnapped and have my body cut up and put in a bag and thrown in a river. Yes I have proof of everything I'm saying. He's a psychopath.

That's sick. Now would be a good time to share that proof hmm  


Yea, these are some serious accusations. Show proof or GTFO.

If she's lying and can't back up her claims with proof, CR can easily counter-sue

Will be watching this closely


Waste of time. Nothing adds up, unless she's actually sitting on some evidence, which I highly doubt after reading her Twitter posts and the voice sample that doesn't actually sound like C. Ronaldo. She supported him during the world cup, and even supported him when the rape case was exposed to the public, but then decided to delete her tweets. That's highly suspicious, to say the least Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8924
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Arquitecto on Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:42 pm

Oh look, another old washed up woman CR7 wouldn't touch in all likeness banking off the #MeToo movement.

Can't wait till Cristiano BTFO this Zero value Prosposition wench out.

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 8895
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum