The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Hope to see this Ariza deal get done soon. He belongs as a Laker. Should’ve never left

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20955
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:42 pm

@Freeza wrote:Curry, Westbrook, Harden are locks. (Don’t know if Harden should be at this point, but no way the coaches don’t pick him).

Then there’s 2-3 spots for Lillard, Conley, Jrue, Klay. That’s the all star guards I think.

LeBron, Durant, Jokic, Davis, Paul George, KAT are probably going to be the last places.

So many players from non playoffs teams is going to be the discussion.


Agreed, as i basically see it will be Jrue or Conley for the last spot. I think Jrue is better now but after years of being rejected i wouldn't begrudge Conley being picked honestly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66889
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca on Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:23 pm

@Warrior wrote:Maybe someone can explain to me how it's possible to play Towns for just 30 minutes yesterday vs Blazers... they end up losing by 2 3-pts shots in the last seconds of the match

Also Lowry is just painful to watch atm, seems completely off the beat, is it a common thing for him to have such sudden slumps ?


Yes it’s common. He’s a streaky player with his shooting especially. You’re seeing playoff Lowry right now. Whew.
Luca
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13673
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner on Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:00 pm

lmao yea that's Lowry for real.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 14258
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:18 pm

Suns out here trying to get us to give up Jason Hart, Kuzma, Lonzo or Ingram for Ariza rofl

They're wild. Gotta try it though

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20955
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte on Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:26 pm

@Freeza wrote:Suns out here trying to get us to give up Jason Hart, Kuzma, Lonzo or Ingram for Ariza rofl

They're wild. Gotta try it though


Seems like a missed opportunity if you turned that down smoking
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16748
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:58 pm

@Art Morte wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Suns out here trying to get us to give up Jason Hart, Kuzma, Lonzo or Ingram for Ariza rofl

They're wild. Gotta try it though


Seems like a missed opportunity if you turned that down smoking


You don’t want this smoke considering how Lauri’s playing hmm

You know I’ll do anything to protect my boys from slander Proud

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20955
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte on Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:09 am

I actually think that Lauri needs to change his game to really succeed. At the moment he's playing like a 3-point specialist without actually being a great 3-point shooter. Yet he can score twos. Just way too happy to settle for the three-pointer.

But Lonzo... He can't nail any kind of shot with decent certainty. That just won't last in the NBA.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16748
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:37 am

Yikes on me for saying last season that last season's rookie class is one of the best of all time.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 14258
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte on Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:22 pm

Btw, what do we think of the fact that the Kawhi-less Raptors easily beat Golden State?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16748
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:05 pm

@Art Morte wrote:I actually think that Lauri needs to change his game to really succeed. At the moment he's playing like a 3-point specialist without actually being a great 3-point shooter. Yet he can score twos. Just way too happy to settle for the three-pointer.

But Lonzo... He can't nail any kind of shot with decent certainty. That just won't last in the NBA.


But he has generational talent vision, great passing talent and all nba defense. I think his 3 point shooting is fine, but he get’s so in his own head after each miss. It’s clear the online and media abuse has affected him, and I hate LaVar for drawing all that attention to him.

Also his dunks are a great shot for him hmm I think he’ll become a great finisher when he times his jumping better and isn’t afraid to go to the free throw line.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20955
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Vibe on Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:17 pm

Higher middle class man's Andre Roberson really
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 6983
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Vibe on Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:20 pm

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 6983
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte on Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:34 pm

@Freeza wrote:
@Art Morte wrote:I actually think that Lauri needs to change his game to really succeed. At the moment he's playing like a 3-point specialist without actually being a great 3-point shooter. Yet he can score twos. Just way too happy to settle for the three-pointer.

But Lonzo... He can't nail any kind of shot with decent certainty. That just won't last in the NBA.


But he has generational talent vision, great passing talent and all nba defense. I think his 3 point shooting is fine, but he get’s so in his own head after each miss. It’s clear the online and media abuse has affected him, and I hate LaVar for drawing all that attention to him.

Also his dunks are a great shot for him hmm I think he’ll become a great finisher when he times his jumping better and isn’t afraid to go to the free throw line.


Sure he's got other fine areas, but PGs who can score are very important in the NBA. Most teams have got one. If you're a point guard in the NBA who cannot score with enough efficiency, it's just a matter of time before someone who can takes your place.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16748
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner on Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:37 pm

lmaooo Lonzo bum.

@Art Morte wrote:Btw, what do we think of the fact that the Kawhi-less Raptors easily beat Golden State?


Raptors shouldn't be talked about until the post-season.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 14258
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte on Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:42 pm

@El Gunner wrote:lmaooo Lonzo bum.

@Art Morte wrote:Btw, what do we think of the fact that the Kawhi-less Raptors easily beat Golden State?


Raptors shouldn't be talked about until the post-season.


Tbh I find the Warriors' a more interesting case right now. They just don't feel like the title favorites they should. If they didn't have the wild card Cousins I'd be ready to declare they won't win the title this season smoking
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16748
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Vibe on Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:45 pm

They're probably bored of regular season, will turn up for the playoffs.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 6983
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:50 pm

@El Gunner wrote:lmaooo Lonzo bum.

@Art Morte wrote:Btw, what do we think of the fact that the Kawhi-less Raptors easily beat Golden State?


Raptors shouldn't be talked about until the post-season.


You shouldn’t talk about Lonzo being a bum tbh.

I won’t tolerate any comment from you after that whole
“Has anyone three-peated since the Bulls shit you pulled just before saying you were a Kobe fan.

Some next level band wagon shit.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20955
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:52 pm

@Art Morte wrote:
@Freeza wrote:
@Art Morte wrote:I actually think that Lauri needs to change his game to really succeed. At the moment he's playing like a 3-point specialist without actually being a great 3-point shooter. Yet he can score twos. Just way too happy to settle for the three-pointer.

But Lonzo... He can't nail any kind of shot with decent certainty. That just won't last in the NBA.


But he has generational talent vision, great passing talent and all nba defense. I think his 3 point shooting is fine, but he get’s so in his own head after each miss. It’s clear the online and media abuse has affected him, and I hate LaVar for drawing all that attention to him.

Also his dunks are a great shot for him hmm I think he’ll become a great finisher when he times his jumping better and isn’t afraid to go to the free throw line.


Sure he's got other fine areas, but PGs who can score are very important in the NBA. Most teams have got one. If you're a point guard in the NBA who cannot score with enough efficiency, it's just a matter of time before someone who can takes your place.


He’s already improved without having an entire off season.

He had an injured knee for four months. Not really possible to improve shooting when you can’t jump. I’d feel the criticism was fair when he’s had a chance to improve.

Then again, seems I’m more patient than you lot, since I’m the only one who don’t understand why teams don’t trade for Fultz.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20955
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:01 pm

I'm happy to give Lonzo more time, a lot of players need two, three or even four years of NBA ball before becoming actually good players. It's just his shooting technique that makes me doubtful about his development, it simply doesn't look good.

Fultz I've got zero time for, though, who even knows if he's gonna play again.

Between them Fultz and Ball as last years' number 1 and 2 picks have got some serious meme potential if neither come good.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16748
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:06 pm

@El Gunner wrote:lmaooo Lonzo bum.

@Art Morte wrote:Btw, what do we think of the fact that the Kawhi-less Raptors easily beat Golden State?


Raptors shouldn't be talked about until the post-season.


Dunno why people do this.

They are not even the same damn team lol. The have two starters from fucking San Antonio, they have a different coach, Siakim was barely playing much less playing damn near to all star level and Ibaka hasn't played like this since prime OKC lol.

It's pretty damn obvious they are not the same team, you don't have to follow the lazy media narrative tells you.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66889
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:08 pm

@Art Morte wrote:I'm happy to give Lonzo more time, a lot of players need two, three or even four years of NBA ball before becoming actually good players. It's just his shooting technique that makes me doubtful about his development, it simply doesn't look good.

Fultz I've got zero time for, though, who even knows if he's gonna play again.

Between them Fultz and Ball as last years' number 1 and 2 picks have got some serious meme potential if neither come good.


Lonzo is already an above average player at this point. But he needs to become an all star to meet expectations. Being all-nba defense isn’t enough, which he’ll 100% become at some point.

His opposing PGs has shot like 30% all year

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20955
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Vibe on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:08 pm

I am absolutely convinced that if his shooting mechanics kept working as before NBA, Fultz would become all that he was meant to. Whatever the problem is, his confidence is gone.

Most impressive thing about Lonzo for me is his behaviour through all the LaVar shennanigans TBH.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 6983
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:10 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:lmaooo Lonzo bum.

@Art Morte wrote:Btw, what do we think of the fact that the Kawhi-less Raptors easily beat Golden State?


Raptors shouldn't be talked about until the post-season.


Dunno why people do this.

They are not even the same damn team lol. The have two starters from fucking San Antonio, they have a different coach, Siakim was barely playing much less playing damn near to all star level and Ibaka hasn't played like this since prime OKC lol.

It's pretty damn obvious they are not the same team, you don't have to follow the lazy media narrative tells you.


The only team that is worth talking is about is that blue and gold Oakland City City Warriors, homie!!

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20955
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:20 pm

They're the only team not worth talking about lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66889
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum