Art Morte
El Gunner
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
15 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:22 pm

When you're that good there's never one sole reason tbh.

I agree they should pay him though and i think they will.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:When you're that good there's never one sole reason tbh.

I agree they should pay him though and i think they will.

He’s the only reason they won that year. KD would’ve stayed and OKC would’ve gotten Horford to pair with KD and Westbrook.

That single moment would’ve changed more than any other moment. They should pay him accordingly.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:48 pm

Freeza wrote:GSW should pay Klay everything he wants. He’s the sole reason they are where they are.

The performance against OKC in game 6 is the definitive GSW performance of all time.

You are obviously exaggerating with "sole reason".
But I agree on you that that performance is the best one player performance in our modern day era dominance.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:54 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:GSW should pay Klay everything he wants. He’s the sole reason they are where they are.

The performance against OKC in game 6 is the definitive GSW performance of all time.

You are obviously exaggerating with "sole reason".
But I agree on you that that performance is the best one player performance in our modern day era dominance.

What I'm saying is there wouldn't be a dominance without that performance.

Hell, you didn't even win that year. That performance just had so much positive effect for GSW headed forward and is the single reason they became a dynasty. They could've been a contender and maybe won another chip without it, but dynasty level wouldn't have happened.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:58 pm

Very close-minded of you to pin all of it down to that, there's always too many variables at play, and things eventually end up the way it's supposed to end up, so yea, just my thoughts on that.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:50 am

We suck obviously but I'm so happy for Jah Okafor, he's been really good all year but wasn't given much minutes and now we have to he's putting up legit numbers.

Kid has worked his ass off and it feels really good to see him rewarded.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:11 am

Pelicans gonna have a squad after this trade.

Lonzo and Jrue will be an otherworldly defensive duo. The shooters are somewhat there at least compared to the Lakers which will help.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:13 am

Also yeah:

https://streamable.com/h0soo

This should result in a ban at this point
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:08 am

Freeza wrote:Pelicans gonna have a squad after this trade.

Lonzo and Jrue will be an otherworldly defensive duo. The shooters are somewhat there at least compared to the Lakers which will help.

Dat 35 win squad :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:13 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:Pelicans gonna have a squad after this trade.

Dat 35 win squad :bow:

They were 35 wins when they were rookies and sophomores.

Add experience and improvements to that while having Jrue and Mirotic on the team and they’re better than they are now imo. Much better. And still have room to grow.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:31 am

That's assuming we don't trade Mirotic before the deadline lol.

In all seriousness though we'll see, funniest thing about last night is it was just full of guys who actually listen to the coaches instructions even if they lack talent.

In a lot of ways I'm in the mood for a Brooklyn type season where we play hard but don't have much talent, we'll see how long we have to lose before i change my mind but still.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:42 pm

Lakers have offered Pelicans Lonzo, Ingram, Kuzma, Zubac, and a 1st rounder according to the most trusted Lakers insider
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:46 pm

Says the Lakers, who are obviously trying to apply pressure as they are the only ones to gain from a trade happening before the deadline.

When things like this get leaked there's always a motive.

Hopefully we don't cave, might as well delete the franchise if we do. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Says the Lakers, who are obviously trying to apply pressure as they are the only ones to gain from a trade happening before the deadline.

When things like this get leaked there's always a motive.

Hopefully we don't cave, might as well delete the franchise if we do. Laughing

It's literally all the assets we have Laughing There's not really a leak other than "we'll literally give you everything we have"

Anyways. If the trade happens you'll fall in love with every single player in the trade. I can't wait for you to change your tune.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:54 pm

I mean i didn't fall in love with Randle.... so.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:56 pm

I just don't see anything special about Kuzma, Ingram or Zubac.

Lonzo has a lot of potential and is still very young and raw. Ingram is in his 3rd season now (?) and hasn't done shit. He's barely progressed at all. Zubac is nothing. Kuzma will never be more than a shooter with iffy defense, and he's not even that great of a shooter imo.

I mean sorry Freeza, but I'm not convinced there is anything special about this core beyond Lonzo, who has his own flaws too.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:02 pm

CBarca wrote:I just don't see anything special about Kuzma, Ingram or Zubac.

Lonzo has a lot of potential and is still very young and raw. Ingram is in his 3rd season now (?) and hasn't done shit. He's barely progressed at all. Zubac is nothing. Kuzma will never be more than a shooter with iffy defense, and he's not even that great of a shooter imo.

I mean sorry Freeza, but I'm not convinced there is anything special about this core beyond Lonzo, who has his own flaws too.

Because there isn't, I've been saying this but the Lakers offer isn't enough as it's just a bunch of okay rotation pieces lol.

Like someone said on Twitter, for the low, low price of Anthony Davis you can have the 2017 Lakers Laughing

Only way it happens is if we cave to pressure which I'm not ruling out because history says we might but everything being equal we should wait till the summer.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:04 pm

CBarca wrote:I just don't see anything special about Kuzma, Ingram or Zubac.

Ingram hasn't progressed at all.

So you don't know anything is what you're saying? Laughing

Also this is year 21 season. He's averaging 23/4/3 his last five games on 64% FG

He's improved a lot really.

Zubac is nothing? I was hard on him, but I think the dude has shown legit potential. He's also only 21 and basically averaging 15/10 since being a starter.

Kuzma isn't even a shooter. He's an all around scorer with great offensive moves. Defense is terrible though.

You're whole judgment on these players is just terrible. And I'm not really quite sure if you've even watched Ingram if you say he hasn't progressed at all.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:21 pm

I don't know what compelling offer these teams could actually make for him. Siakam and OG? Even though OG has been terrible this year.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:41 pm

Porzingis to Mavs for DJ, DSJ and Wes Matthews lol.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:45 pm

Freeza wrote:Porzingis to Mavs for DJ, DSJ and Wes Matthews lol.

Mavs also got Tim Hardaway
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:55 pm

Still can’t believe the Knicks traded Porzingis for cap space.

If KD isn’t coming I just don’t understand
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:07 pm

Mavericks going full Euro Proud

Doncic and Porzingis will defo make me watch a few Mavericks games.

As for the Knicks, they better have some plans in place for the off-season, this trade on its own doesn't look great on them.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:22 pm

Some talk that Porzingis might sign the qualifying offer this summer and become unrestricted in 2020... Would be quite the twist.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:44 pm

Zubac is nothing until he gets a run of games to prove he is something. I'm not talking like 10 games. I need a bigger sample size. I'm not saying he doesn't have the potential to be good, I'm just saying that as of right now, he's nothing. Nobody knows what he is. It's not an insult, it's just the word I'm using to describe Zubac statistically.

You're right on Kuzma, I was being hard on him. I don't like him though. He's the type of player who is talented on offense but not talented enough to get away with the kind of defense he brings IMO.

Agree to disagree on Ingram. If I'm NO, I say no thanks to Ingram. He's just not a winning player to me or someone I see being a pillar on a contending team. If I'm giving away Davis, I need that.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next