Art Morte
El Gunner
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
15 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Warrior Thu 24 Jan 2019 - 18:15

Knee injuries are the worst, they keep coming back.

Impressive showing by the Pacers last night, strong defense and cohesion. They remind me a bit of Blazers by how the team is built.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri 25 Jan 2019 - 1:10

What a duo John Collins and Doncic would be man
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 9:56

Pels need to trade Davis ASAP, Okafor is the freaking future :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 10:43

Apparently Doncic became the youngest ever player to post a 30-point triple-double.

Spoiler:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 11:21

It pisses me off so much that three teams passed on him. It's such a fucking ridiculous thing to do...

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 14:00

Anthony Davis trade request

Stay safe mole

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 14:21

Luca wrote:Anthony Davis trade request

Stay safe mole

I'm happy about it actually, it's been obvious for weeks we needed to become sellers and this allows the franchise to no longer delude themselves.

It's honestly the best thing that could happen that AD and Rich Paul (i imagine) has forced the Franchises hand so we all know where everyone stands.

With that said i don't particularly expect a trade to happen before the deadline, it's not in the best interests of the franchise to trade him until Boston can get involved.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 14:22

Mole hasn't been the same ever since Newcastle signed Moussa Sow and moved Demba Ba out wide which eventually fucked up everything, I fear for him if Davis leaves for Lakers junk.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 14:24

Or was is Papiss Cisse? Can't remember.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 14:26

We signed Papiss Cisse not Sow hmm

Besides that's not what fucked everything up, also i refuse to believe the Lakers crap offers can't be outbid by multiple teams.

No one gives a shit about Ball and Ingram lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 14:33

That was a goat team tbh.

It is what fucked up everything, Demba Ba never scored again and Cisse's presence clearly pushed world class potential Nile Ranger into a life of crime.

Also Obertan :bow: Shola :bow: Raylor and Saylor :bow:

Perch :bow: :bow: :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 15:09

I suppose trading AD could work out the best for both him and New Orleans. They would need to become something like a 0.667 team for the rest of the season to make the playoffs. Cash in on him and set the sights on next season, I guess.

Really don't know what the Lakers could offer, though, if that's his preferred destination.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 16:41

I've seen silly trades before, wouldn't be surprised if Pels accept something involving Ball and Ingram.

Would actually like it though, just to see Freeza's reaction when losing his beloved duo.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 16:53

Not for a franchise player you haven't.

You might as well delete the franchise from existence if you accept that lol.

Luckily Woj has said we have no interest in what the Lakers have to offer.

Like i said there's multiple teams who can offer better deals, without ignoring the Boston stuff we have to wait and see who gets the no 1 pick.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 18:04

El Gunner wrote:I've seen silly trades before, wouldn't be surprised if Pels accept something involving Ball and Ingram.

Would actually like it though, just to see Freeza's reaction when losing his beloved duo.

Executive seems to think Kuzma is our best young player, so he’s going to be in it.

Lonzo is the only one I’d want to keep at any cost.

3 first unprotected, Kuzma, Hart, Ingram, KCP, Wagner, Zubac

Don’t think we can give more than that.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 18:11

The biggest issue the Lakers have is their picks are worthless to us.

Well that and none of their players are particularly sure fire all stars.

If you're looking to trade a franchise player you want at least 1 of 3 things.

All star, potential star or high draft picks. Lakers can't really offer any of the above.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 18:27

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The biggest issue the Lakers have is their picks are worthless to us.

All star, potential star or high draft picks. Lakers can't really offer any of the above.

Potential star we have, but no one wants to bet on potential in this case. At least not to that extent.

It’s just to see any team giving up a huge deal to Pels or making a better offer than us right now.

The draft picks still have value. This year’s pick might even be a lottery pick.

Acquiring 2-3 first rounders is important for Pels who can now freely tank. They’ll have a good set of talent in no time.

Hope it happens so I can finally have a second team to watch. I think Lonzo would be an all star under Gentry, but hope he stays.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 18:35

Seeing these big stars requesting trades to bigger markets makes me appreciate Harden all the more :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 18:39

urbaNRoots wrote:Seeing these big stars requesting trades to bigger markets makes me appreciate Harden all the more :bow:

Texas is a massive market lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 18:41

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The biggest issue the Lakers have is their picks are worthless to us.

Potential star we have, but no one wants to bet on potential in this case. At least not to that extent.

It’s just to see any team giving up a huge deal to Pels or making a better offer than us right now.

The draft picks still have value. This year’s pick might even be a lottery pick.

Acquiring 2-3 first rounders is important for Pels who can now freely tank. They’ll have a good set of talent in no time.

Hope it happens so I can finally have a second team to watch. I think Lonzo would be an all star under Gentry, but hope he stays.

Nah if you have Lebron and AD you're picks will be late firsts lol.

Not really worth it from our point of view, especially when you consider Boston has Memphis 2021 pick.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 18:43

Apparently Boston are restricted because they can't have Irving and AD on the same team for this season because of some designated player contract thing or whatever. hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 18:43

Yeah wtf is that rofl

Houston is a huge market. It’s in the top 10.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 18:45

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Nah if you have Lebron and AD you're picks will be late firsts lol.

Not really worth it from our point of view, especially when you consider Boston has Memphis 2021 pick.

Boston basically lost all their picks of value at this point.

What Boston trade do you actually think they’d offer to you?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 18:45

El Gunner wrote:Apparently Boston are restricted because they can't have Irving and AD on the same team for this season because of some designated player contract thing or whatever. hmm

Yes until the summer, but unless someone blows us away he's not being traded to the summer.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 18:47

You don't think Memphis 2021 pick is of value? Unless JJJ turns into a top 5 player somehow in 18 months that will be a very high pick.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 18:49

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You don't think Memphis 2021 pick is of value? Unless JJJ turns into a top 5 player somehow in 18 months that will be a very high pick.

Guess I’m too high on JJJ then. I’m not sure if the pick is going to be better than 12-14 range.

I think JJJ is going to be a sure fire hall of famer. He’s by far the best all round player this draft.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next