Art Morte
El Gunner
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
15 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:52 pm

I wasn't talking about last season, i clearly knew then.

But this season I've barely seen you talk about it, well except Kuzma being overrated lol.

You talked about Lonzo, Hart etc way more last year, feels like despite the record you enjoyed last season more hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I wasn't talking about last season, i clearly knew then.

But this season I've barely seen you talk about it, well except Kuzma being overrated lol.

You talked about Lonzo, Hart etc way more last year, feels like despite the record you enjoyed last season more hmm

I stopped writing about players a lot since I always get “lol Lonzo” comments whenever.

Also thought our offense was more enjoyable last season. This year there just so many fouls that ruin the games. It’s such a chore to watch games when there fouls every single second.

Same thing happened our game against Sacramento I think. Everything was called. I watched while doing cardio in the gym and I did 10 minutes and they had only played 2 minutes of game time.

I would just like to see the players play. That’s my main gripe with this shit.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:08 pm

That's fair.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:31 pm

Re: Jabari Parker being allegedly dropped out of rotation. Seems like another power move by the head coach. Probably asked for more effort from him, didn't see it, bam!, dropped.

I don't think Boylen was ready to become head coach. He's pulling all these power moves in search of instant authority, when he should be earning it over time. The Bulls are a shit show on and off the court right now.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:11 pm

Art Morte wrote:Re: Jabari Parker being allegedly dropped out of rotation. Seems like another power move by the head coach. Probably asked for more effort from him, didn't see it, bam!, dropped.

I don't think Boylen was ready to become head coach. He's pulling all these power moves in search of instant authority, when he should be earning it over time. The Bulls are a shit show on and off the court right now.

Well he got four minutes at least
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:43 pm

Bulls trying to trade him now. Such a pointless signing, lol. 20m this year and a team option for next. Philly could use a PF who can score off the bench and they have the cap space.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:02 am

I would argue no good team should want him for all the reasons CB stated.

His comments about defence was eye opening to me, you can't win ( as we are proving atm lol) if you only play at one end.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:32 am

Lol Embiid is +10 in 11 minutes and the Sixers are -8 in like 7 minutes without him.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:01 am

Philly's bench is so bad that I dunno have they got anything to lose by taking Parker. I mean probably it won't happen but it wouldn't be that crazy.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:14 am

KCP for Fultz and a 1st imo
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:28 am

Art Morte wrote:Philly's bench is so bad that I dunno have they got anything to lose by taking Parker. I mean probably it won't happen but it wouldn't be that crazy.

After watching them tonight i probably agree lol, i think most teams who actually want to contend should steer clear though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:31 am

Other than Fox has any rookies from last year actually improved?

Inb4 Lonzo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:00 am

rofl GOAT league.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:00 pm

lmao Ariza must be pissed off if he ends up in Washington instead of the Lakers.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:32 pm

Suns had a deal done with the Lakers and the owner veto’ed it because he was mad about Tyson Chandler rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:56 pm

Suns are the worst organization in the league and it isn't close.

Which is saying something considering the Knicks and Bulls exist.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Other than Fox has any rookies from last year actually improved?

Inb4 Lonzo.

Good point btw. I think Tatum, after a mediocre start to the season, has upped his game and seems to be back on track to greater heights.

I'm obviously hoping that Markkanen is just rusty, but he's looked disappointing to say the least. If no one in the Bulls organization tells him that he needs to develop his two-pointer game instead of shooting threes all the time Imma be mad.

And since I checked last year's draft list for thinking about this question, I realized that Josh Jackson has never really caught my attention in spite of being the number 4 pick. Probably because it was for the Suns. But his numbers would suggest he's regressed already. To think that it was supposedly a stacked draft and then three of the top-4 picks are Fultz, Ball and this guy... oh my.

Edit: I think the number 10 pick Zach Collins could become good, had him in my fantasy team for a while but it was too early. Maybe he'll be the Markkanen that Markkanen was supposed to be.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:57 pm

So, it's Ariza to Washington and Oubre and Rivers to Phoenix. 15m vs 16m in salaries, all only for this season. Am I the only one missing the point of this trade?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:45 pm

Phoenix wins obviously lol, I mean it's not a big win, but Oubre and Rivers are two decent squad players that the Suns could make use of.

Don't know what Washington are trying to do? Thought they'd try to get rid one of the big three more than anything else - Wall, Beale, Otto - because apparently they just don't get along. They do get a good shooter in Ariza but I don't know what that solves for them
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:53 pm

The only way it makes sense for Washington is if they have a follow-up trade in the pipeline. What are the rules, can they just move Ariza on straight after acquiring him?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:22 pm

Art Morte wrote:The only way it makes sense for Washington is if they have a follow-up trade in the pipeline. What are the rules, can they just move Ariza on straight after acquiring him?

Think they’ll have to wait 40 days.

They got rid of two players for cap space.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:31 pm

Freeza wrote:
Art Morte wrote:The only way it makes sense for Washington is if they have a follow-up trade in the pipeline. What are the rules, can they just move Ariza on straight after acquiring him?

How? Oubre and Rivers are on for combined 16m this season and both expiring. Ariza is on for 15m and expiring.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:31 pm

Kuzma showing in the last 7 games why he is the Lakers' second best player, maybe even best shooter now because Hart isn't racking up points like he should :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:47 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Freeza wrote:

How? Oubre and Rivers are on for combined 16m this season and both expiring. Ariza is on for 15m and expiring.

Oubre is restricted so they either had to get rid of him or pay him like 10m or whatever he’s getting or lose him for nothing.

But yeah, this trade makes zero sense really. It’s just screwing Ariza over to spite the Lakers
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:03 am

Lonzo has been great this half. Really need him to play like this when he's in such a significant shooting slump.

Almost on pace for a quad double in the first half

Josh Hart really disappointing me right now though. Kuzma has improved, but Hart looks slumping. Which will change every week anyways it seems.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:08 am

Would rather see Bonga get minutes than Svi tbh.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next