Great Leader Sprucenuce
Arquitecto
Hapless_Hans
iftikhar
Mr Nick09
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This is Liverpool's year, they can't be stopped Empty This is Liverpool's year, they can't be stopped

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:47 pm

this is the stuff of legends, they will win the CL and the EPL, i see it clearly now
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

This is Liverpool's year, they can't be stopped Empty Re: This is Liverpool's year, they can't be stopped

Post by iftikhar Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:47 pm

Seriously, FFS
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

This is Liverpool's year, they can't be stopped Empty Re: This is Liverpool's year, they can't be stopped

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:48 pm

City still in pole position
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:49 pm

Uh yeah technically we can be stopped given it is not actually in our hands should City win their remaining games to which they will bar the exception of an in form Spurs (United are LOL).
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:49 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:this is the stuff of legends, they will win the CL and the EPL, i see it clearly now

Except they're still reliant on City dropping points lol.

This it's Liverpool's year stuff is confusing to me for that very reason, it implies that winning the league is under their control when it isn't.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:49 pm

YOu guys realize that if not for my quick intervention here, Hazard would have scored that
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:52 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:YOu guys realize that if not for my quick intervention here, Hazard would have scored that
Twice Razz
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:54 pm

If anything, you've slipped with this shit thread.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:57 pm

they will remontada the league title, just watch
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:59 pm

City won't drop points. They're favourites for the CL though.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:01 pm

City don't look unbeatable at all, just today Crystal Palace gave them a scare and they are terrible at home.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:03 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:City don't look unbeatable at all, just today Crystal Palace gave them a scare and they are terrible at home.

Neither do Liverpool, they've had plenty of games over the last few months where they just scraped by and got the win. Hell i'd make the argument City have had more convincing wins since they beat Liverpool than Liverpool have had.

It works both ways, besides we can't exactly call a team terrible when they've lost once in the league in the whole of 2019. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:05 pm

Spurs and MU owes us big time. :coffee:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:City don't look unbeatable at all, just today Crystal Palace gave them a scare and they are terrible at home.

Neither do Liverpool, they've had plenty of games over the last few months where they just scraped by and got the win. Hell i'd make the argument City have had more convincing wins since they beat Liverpool than Liverpool have had.

It works both ways, besides we can't exactly call a team terrible when they've lost once in the league in the whole of 2019. Laughing

I did not say that Liverpool look unbeatable either, the point is that both teams have a great shot at it and both teams are capable of dropping points at any point at the expense of the other.

Truly fascinating fight.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:10 pm

Yeah i don't disagree, what i'm saying is Liverpool need to be close to perfect(results wise) and hope City aren't.

I don't think either team have shown they will be.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Have to feel for liverpool. They will most likely get 90+ points but still might not win the PL.

But then surely City will drop points against United or Spurs?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:18 pm

The fact that anyone came close to City this season is a bit of a miracle. I do think City will drop points either to Spurs or United (not in the best of form, but anything can happen in a derby). And I am probably just being optimistic, but I do get the sense that Liverpool will win out by the skin of their teeth for the rest of the matches.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:26 pm

Round 35
Man City vs Tottenham
Cardiff vs Liverpool

Round 36
Man Utd vs Man City
Liverpool vs Huddersfield

Round 37
Man City vs Leicester
Newcastle vs Liverpool

Round 38
Brighton vs Man City
Liverpool vs Wolverhampton

Expecting a crazy finish to the title race.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:27 pm

Exactly, City are more likely to drop points vs Leicester, United or Spurs, then Pool vs Wolves, newcastle or cardiff

They have got this
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:30 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Round 35
Man City vs Tottenham
Cardiff vs Liverpool

Round 36
Man Utd vs Man City
Liverpool vs Huddersfield

Round 37
Man City vs Leicester
Newcastle vs Liverpool

Round 38
Brighton vs Man City
Liverpool vs Wolverhampton

Expecting a crazy finish to the title race.
City have a game in hand
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:30 pm

Wow, Liverpool got far easier fixtures left... could it really be? After like 30 years almost. I started out watching football as a Liverpool fan, and glad I gave up on them quite early on Razz Would really be something...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:31 pm

You know it's Pool's year considering the amount of "lucky" breaks (or shit officiating) they got over the course of the PL season. City needs to not fk up as far as I am concern, too much is riding on this.

Pool winning the CL would be nice though. I respect that European 'eritage.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:34 pm

I just don't see City dropping points in the league.

They'll probably get KO'ed of CL on Wednesday and then just go full throttle to retain their title.

And let's be honest...if Spurs knock City out, then they'll be on a hangover honeymoon for the league fixture...Utd's form has fallen off a clip and they always lose at home to City.

That leaves Burnley (A), Leicester H or Brighton A for them to drop points...lol, not happening.

The motherfuckers NEVER concede the first goal. That's the issue =(

Those back to back draws to Leicester and Westham in January did it for us, I'm afraid.

My hope is that City knock Spurs out of CL on Wednesday in a very tight match with a dodgy referring decision or with handbags and fight between the players, so that it'll make Spurs determined to take their revenge by denting their title challenge.

Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:35 pm

Know what would be fun? If City and Liverpool draw each other in the Champions League.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:37 pm

Jay29 wrote:Know what would be fun? If City and Liverpool draw each other in the Champions League.

Not sure i agree lol, it's already happened and CL KOs between two teams from the same country is always boring IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next