Winter is Coming
El Gunner
Art Morte
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
22 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:58 pm

Vibe wrote:What did he do, I fell asleep

So did the entire Spurs organisation the last minute.

Denver got the ball back with 28 seconds left with a 4 point lead.

Spurs then didn’t foul and Denver held onto the ball until there was 2 seconds left Laughing

Incredible.

If Lakers has traded their star and a Danny Green level player for DeRozan and fucking Poetl we would’ve been mocked endlessly.

One of the worst trades of all time considering what they could’ve gotten in terms of young talent. But Popovich only cares about his playoff streak. Doesn’t give a shut about the organisation.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:01 pm

That wasn't Pop's fault lol, he was clearly telling him to foul and Aldridge didn't hear him.

Not sure why you hate Pop so much lol, isn't the first time you've unfairly criticized him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:41 pm

Any decently logically sane person would have known that they needed to foul at that time, I only watched the highlights and at that point I was just face palming, it's like they literally gave up on the game Laughing

Anyway, tonight's double header is tasty.
Hoping Celtics bring out their prime defence and make a solid game 1 out of it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That wasn't Pop's fault lol, he was clearly telling him to foul and Aldridge didn't hear him.

Not sure why you hate Pop so much lol, isn't the first time you've unfairly criticized him.

He gave up after three seconds. And he should’ve called timeouts a lot of times before it happened.

Any other coach would be killed.

Why wouldn’t I hate him? He’s out to sabotage my team every time.

If it leads him to killing the Spurs’ future I’m happy though.

DeRozan for Kawhi and Green rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:02 pm

No they wouldn't lol, also you sabotage your own team enough lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:12 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:No they wouldn't lol, also you sabotage your own team enough lol.

Sabotaged how? Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:15 pm

I mean you haven't made the playoffs in ages, quite obviously your decision making is sabotaging enough without any outside influence.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I mean you haven't made the playoffs in ages, quite obviously your decision making is sabotaging enough without any outside influence.

Tbf our record has improved every year Proud

Upwards trend
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:42 pm

I missed it.

Did the Spurs have a timeout? He should have called it just to tell them to fking foul

Although I'd understand if he wanted to save it for advancing the ball given they were down four late. Need those.

More of the players fault though imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:49 pm

CBarca wrote:I missed it.

Did the Spurs have a timeout? He should have called it just to tell them to fking foul

Although I'd understand if he wanted to save it for advancing the ball given they were down four late. Need those.

More of the players fault though imo

He was barking at Aldridge lol, Aldridge himself admitted he didn't hear him and it was his fault.

Only one who who is blaming Pop is Freeza lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:48 pm

Everything today is why i thought Boston would win this series, as great as Giannis is he's extremely predictable and Boston are very well setup to defend him and let the others beat them.

It's not improbable Bucks still win but Giannis needs to average like 35-40 for it to happen IMO, until Bucks get an elite secondary creator alongside Giannis this will always be a effective way of defending him in the playoffs.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:16 pm

Needed that wake up

I'm not actually worried at all. Better to get it out in the open and adjust. I expect Bledsoe and Giannis to improve next game. Get Middleton more involved.

Celtics showed a huge willingness to settle for 2P jumpshots, so I'm not really worried. If they came out shooting a lot of threes, I would have been a little worried.

We'll do it in five then
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:19 pm

Christ
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:20 pm

Boston will take a lot of 3s if that's what you give them lol, we've already seen that in other series against other teams that they have no issue chucking up 3s. Besides they still made 13 at 42% as a team.

Despite what i said i don't think it will be a short series lol, nobody does. There's going to be games where Giannis drops 50 but for all the reasons i've stated i expect Boston to win the series.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:34 pm

Bucks staff needs to work on the defense really, and the sooner Brogdon comes back the better.

If Celtics shoot that good again and Bucks shoot that terribly, then yeah I could see the series going long or Celtics even winning. I don't think that will happen.

All the credit in the world to Stevens and Horford though. Stevens gameplan was great and Horford played the best game I've ever seen from him
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:55 pm

It's not about that, i'll explain the reasons now just so we're clear.

Horford and Kyrie has consistently been the best Guard and Big combo in the East, Kyrie has the best playoff resume for a guard behind Steph and Horford has constantly been a matchup nightmare in the East.

It's been obvious for months that Horford is probably the best defender outside of a fully engaged AD for Giannis and Boston would basically force Giannis to be a scorer and stay home on the rest.

Which is why i said Giannis needs to average 35-40 ppg, Boston aren't going to cheat and give him open shooters to pass to. Like i said Giannis is going to have games where he probably scores 50 but Boston's advantages and gameplan will be way more consistent.

Only reason why people aren't giving Boston way more respect is because they basically sleep walked through the regular season and Bucks were the best pretty much all the way through.

But i've said before that if Boston weren't at each others throats they would be an extremely tough matchup for everyone, their just really well built for pretty much all styles you can face.

That's without mentioning the previously mentioned criticism of Milwaukee's 3 point defence and that Milwaukee's defence is designed to give up the shots that Boston's offence naturally want to take.

I need to mention this specifically because if i don't it will be used against me lol, but yes Boston won't shoot like that all series and yes Milwaukee will come back and yes Giannis will have games where he wins single handily but i don't believe it will be enough.

This isn't based on today either, i've said for months this is how i saw this playing out and today just reinforced my opinion that as long as Boston where playing together they matched up very well with Milwaukee.

In terms of general matchup stuff nothing which happened today surprised me, but obviously i didn't expect a 22 point win though lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:55 pm

BTW Apologies for the stupidly long post lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:02 pm

Rockets and Warriors both playing like crap here.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:54 pm

I hate Durant's rip-through move so much.

Thought refs were supposed to not call it anymore
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:55 pm

Chris Paul just made the same move...

This is unwatchable Laughing

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:59 pm

Harden's season peaked in that crazy point-scoring run, now he just seems to struggle to score. Some 4 minutes to go and he's 7 for 25 from the field. The mid-season Harden would be winning this game right now.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:11 pm

Harden's flopping ass trying to jump into Green rofl

Let's go my Warriors
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:21 pm

I still can't believe how you try to shoot for the foul on a potential game tying shot in the last second.

I could never want a player like that on my team.

You're never going to have a bigger chance of hitting the shot when you focus all your energy on jumping into the the defender trying to close out. You throw off your balance trying to get hit and then you leave the game in the hands of the referee.

Like look at where he starts and lands.
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Screen14

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Screen15

No matter where you fall on this subject, it's clear the NBA has to make a ruling on jumping forward on your jumpshot to draw fouls, it lead to injuries. That said it's still not like what Zaza did, since Kawhi was actually fading away on the play and Zaza continued past the point where Kawhi initiated his jump shot.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:15 am

That one isn't a foul yes....

But this one most certainly is....

This wasn't the only one either, Houston got fucked by the refs most of the game. It was one of the more poorly officiated playoff games I've seen in a while.

I get that it's Houston and their the last team anyone should care about being done by refs lol but setting aside emotion for a second i have to be honest.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:27 am

Plenty of bad calls to go around for both teams. The clip you showed is a clear foul obviously.

Also we’re like four clear push offs not called against Harden. In general just an ugly game.

But this is and has always been playoff basketball. And you can’t try to get fouls before attempting to score first. It will hurt you.

I don’t think Houston has any right to complain the way Curry has been treated during the years. They still had 29 FTs where GSW had 27, and 24 if you take away their idiotic techs.

The last one from CP3 was just dumb as all hell.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next