urbaNRoots
El Gunner
Art Morte
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
26 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Kick Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:37 am

Think I jinxed it lol.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:29 am

Kick wrote:Bucks are struggling.

I remember some of you saying how they'd walk to the finals. Covid has thrown a spanner in the works.

that would be CBucks, Freeza and Mole

nothing about covid mate, this is just normal, i've been calling their beta-ness since the start. The blueprint has been made clear since last playoffs, just throw bodies at Giannis and you beat the Bucks.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:37 am

Giannis is an athletic freak, but his lack of a jumper (and skills beyond athleticism) are a bit of a problem in the playoffs.

This Heat team is very likable, though, so I'm happy for them. Dragic Olynyk has been immense in the playoffs.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:42 am

James Harden wins the series with great defense.

You love to see it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:54 am

https://streamable.com/yt3ff9

lmao @ the push down at the end
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:14 am

This was actually interesting, hadn't realised Giannis could shoot fine when he came into the league. Leave it to American shooting coaches to ruin a player's jumper lol.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:20 am

urbaNRoots wrote:James Harden wins the series with great defense.

You love to see it.

Did nothing until that point.

Will have to be much better against the lakers.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:03 am

Kick wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:James Harden wins the series with great defense.

You love to see it.

Did nothing until that point.

Will have to be much better against the lakers.

Dort did a great job against Harden, Lakers don’t have anyone like that to defend him so it’s going to be a different story against them imo.

It’s just awesome to see that Harden play on defense with his offense gone. RoCo had a great game on both ends as did Eric Gordon for once. Hopefully Westbrook goes back to Bestbrook because he didn’t seem fully fit in the first two games since his return.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:46 pm

Art Morte wrote:This was actually interesting, hadn't realised Giannis could shoot fine when he came into the league. Leave it to American shooting coaches to ruin a player's jumper lol.

holy shit Shocked he actually had a very decent, smooth jumper.
Perhaps bulking up over the years has also thrown off the balance in his jumper, but you can clearly see from that video into his second year when was still just a tall and lanky figure his jumpshot was messed with :facepalm:

conspiracy theory: they saw a European was about to become the GOAT of their league so they compromised him :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:50 pm

The Last Dance was the best "getting-into" for a guy like me who had never been particularly fond of basketball. It gave me the urge and curiosity to give it a closer look, and I have to admit, so far I'm not disappointed.

What a beast MJ was and the Bulls were truly a thing of beauty. Can't imagine anybody playing better than them but I hear the Warriors of 2016-17 were better. I'll have to check them out and see for myself.

Anyway, it's really nice to find the passion for a sport that you never thought you would be interested in, even remotely. Will keep watching.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:38 pm

Luuuuuuuu
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:44 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:The Last Dance was the best "getting-into" for a guy like me who had never been particularly fond of basketball. It gave me the urge and curiosity to give it a closer look, and I have to admit, so far I'm not disappointed.

What a beast MJ was and the Bulls were truly a thing of beauty. Can't imagine anybody playing better than them but I hear the Warriors of 2016-17 were better. I'll have to check them out and see for myself.

Anyway, it's really nice to find the passion for a sport that you never thought you would be interested in, even remotely. Will keep watching.

Demon :bow:

stick around, you might even become interested to join our NBA fantasy league
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:21 am

At least we ain't getting swept

OG Proud Lowry Proud

https://streamable.com/4hhwv5
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:36 am

Raptors are tough mofos :bow: i thought you guys were done after this superb pass by Kemba Walker
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:49 am

Demon the basket-ball is an addictive sport

I always liked to play but following NBA never really interest me until 2 years ago. Supposedly it was all about dunks and i could see them on sports channel news, so why bother ?

In reality it is so much more, all strategy based on clock management, passing & shooting, creating space, getting rebounds, matching sizes. It's a very complete sport. Dunks are not even my favorite plays anymore
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:05 am

Basketball is a nice change of pace to football. Except for when it comes to the commercial breaks in the NBA, too many, too many.

A wild ending for Bucks v Raptors, I wouldn't have thought 0.5 seconds is enough to shoot a three Shocked
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:10 pm

usually 0.3 is the minimum enough to get a jumpshot off
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:32 pm

what are we making of Nets hiring Steve Nash as their head coach?
definitely adds another dimension of excitement and scrutiny to them next season, so hey, i love it Very Happy
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:09 pm

Art since you are from Finland you must follow hockey as well ? Except racing it's probably the fastest sport on earth

Basket-ball is not as fast but the intensity is similar

Other sports i watch (football and baseball) are much slower and gives you more time to analyze. Different vibes
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:33 pm

I don't watch much hockey. A good game of hockey is a good watch, but overall my excitement for hockey is limited by the fact that it's played seriously in about eight countries.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:01 am

Bucks rofl

Bledsoe is a terrible player and Middle isn't all that either.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:03 am

seriously didn't believe to find a team who made me more angry than Inter for tendency to bottle it in decisive moments. Bucks , hell we're ridicoulous when play off come on.
Match in total control for 3/4 (+12), then the usual black out in last quarter and we lose in atrocious way
Giannis again average today
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:03 am

Bucks in seven :')

Team is literally made up of a bunch of chokers.

Bledsoe shouldn't see the court anymore.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:05 am

And Bud needs to go. There aren't any more excuses. See out the series, thank him for turning this team around from Kidd and move on to someone new.

He's a regular season coach like Casey, and we need a Nurse. Unfortunately, we're not going to find a Nurse.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:13 am

At least the bucks were actually good for a time. When enough time passes I'll enjoy the bucks being the #1 regular season team 2 years in a row. Seen this team be trash enough to be thankful for what was had. Assuming Giannis leaves, it's back to mediocrity
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:14 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 39 Moiuse

Me on last quarter
Seriously inacceptable to lose it in this way, we aren't able to play point-to-point on play off , our mental strenght is terrifying
Why all my favorite sports clubs are so ?

Last edited by Robespierre on Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next