free_cat
messixaviesta
Khaled
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

>>> Laporta vs Rosell <<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>> Laporta vs Rosell <<<

Post by Aristotle Onassis Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:03 am

free_cat wrote:There are plenty of things Rosell has done badly, and one of them you should be very angry about it (closing the club to new socis unless you've got family).

This one largely tips the scales in favour of Laporta for me.
It's just archaic and backwards thinking, and I really can't find a fair reason for why this was done.

Exclusivity is all I can come up with, and that's just poor business practice from a global brand like Barca.

BarcaKizz wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Would Laporta have sold Bojan? Somehow, I think not.

So Bojan can rot on Pep's bench? No, thanks.

My feeling, exactly.

Aristotle Onassis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:14 am

Yeah closing the club to new socis was a pretty shitty thing to do from rosell. And btw why did he do that?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:07 am

To keep his political base the same so he can be reelected, would be my guess. Others have called it xenophobia.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:27 am

I think there will be early election next year if we fail again this season (not winning CL or League in this season = failure). I think if we don't win big throphy this season, Rosell is gone, Laporta will candidate in elections, some other candidates, but definitely there will be elections. Many Cules doesn't care how many La Masia players are in the team, they don't fall in Sport and Mundo propaganda about every golden kid.

Supporters want trophies in the golden age of Barcelona. This is not a time for giving Bartras, Muniesas and rest of B-teamers a chance 'because they stayed in a club' bla bla bla We won't have another Messi and another Iniesta in the future, there are a last years of Xavi and Puyol, it isn't time for saving money and telling bs about giving a youngsters a chance. We have to make the best of last years of Xavi and Puyol and of our golden generation. Time to spend big and compete for a trophies in next season. You can quote me on that if season is not successfull - Rosell is gone and there will be new elections.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:29 am

matpol wrote:I think there will be early election next year if we fail again this season (not winning CL or League in this season = failure). I think if we don't win big throphy this season, Rosell is gone, Laporta will candidate in elections, some other candidates, but definitely there will be elections. Many Cules doesn't care how many La Masia players are in the team, they don't fall in Sport and Mundo propaganda about every golden kid.

Supporters want trophies in the golden age of Barcelona. This is not a time for giving Bartras, Muniesas and rest of B-teamers a chance 'because they stayed in a club' bla bla bla We won't have another Messi and another Iniesta in the future, there are a last years of Xavi and Puyol, it isn't time for saving money and telling bs about giving a youngsters a chance. We have to make the best of last years of Xavi and Puyol and of our golden generation. Time to spend big and compete for a trophies in next season. You can quote me on that if season is not successfull - Rosell is gone and there will be new elections.

As much as I like you matpol, you get me annoyed with reopening unneccessary threads like these...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2