Robespierre
McLewis
rincon
Myesyats
Hapless_Hans
29 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

January 2022 winter window rumours, transfers, and contracts Empty January 2022 winter window rumours, transfers, and contracts

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:55 pm

FC Bayern wrote:Michaël Cuisance signs for Venezia FC

Michaël Cuisance is moving from FC Bayern to Venezia FC in the Italian Serie A with immediate effect. The 22-year-old French midfielder joined the German record champions from Borussia Mönchengladbach in 2019.

FC Bayern board member for sport Hasan Salihamidžić: "We would like to thank Michaël Cuisance for his commitment in the FC Bayern shirt and wish him all the best for his future at Venezia FC."

Cuisance played 13 competitive games (two goals) for the Bayern first team and was part of the squad that won the treble in 2020. He made five appearances for the FC Bayern reserves. Last season he was loaned to French Ligue 1 club Olympique Marseille, where he played 30 times and scored two goals.
https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2022/01/michael-cuisance-joins-venezia-fc

Finally, someone takes him. We paid 10m € for him, only getting about half of it back now..
He looked like a top prospect, I thought he'd be a good signing, he has all the talent in his body, sadly not so much of it in his brains.

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

January 2022 winter window rumours, transfers, and contracts Empty Re: January 2022 winter window rumours, transfers, and contracts

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:55 pm

2022 ffs. Twenty two. Moved past any number that would have signified far away SciFi future. I'm racing faster and faster towards death.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

January 2022 winter window rumours, transfers, and contracts Empty Re: January 2022 winter window rumours, transfers, and contracts

Post by Myesyats Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:06 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote: looked like a top prospect, I thought he'd be a good signing

There goes your judgement again Very Happy
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:48 pm

Morata to Barca gaining traction :bow:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:16 pm

Loan with opzione? 👀
I assume very few players have all of RM, Atleti and Barca on their resume,  legend :bow:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:18 pm

Atlético Madrid are not in favor of sending Morata out on loan for 18 months with an option to buy. In addition, Juventus don't have a replacement for him yet either.
@MatteMoretto

Doesnt seem that close ...
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:13 pm

The talk of US Soccer Twitter:

Personally, I'm not on the bandwagon.....yet.

20m is a record for both MLS and Augsburg though so that's noteworthy.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:32 pm

Real Madrid , Juventus, Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Barcellona
He always moves in big clubs
More he plays badly more he takes money

Morata is the ultimate fraud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:59 pm

Robespierre wrote:Real Madrid , Juventus, Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Barcellona

Man has a very good agent, must be said.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:43 pm

Icardi is coming so Morata might be available. But we don't own him it depends also on Atletico and i really don't see the interest for them to make such move.

Morata has been borderline for top clubs during all his career, now 29 and will be remembered as a journeyman. He came back to Juve for very cheap 10 millions loan, says enough about him. At Barca he will be decent at best. I wish him to find stability in a club that fights for CL spots, that's his real level, on the long run he cannot be trusted by contenders.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:04 pm

He's a Soldado/Negredo level player who spent the majority of his career playing a notch above his level.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:39 pm

Robespierre wrote:Real Madrid , Juventus, Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Barcellona

Real Madrid, Juventus, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Juventus, Barcelona

That make it look even more impressive Laughing
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:42 pm

Lorenzo Insigne new player of Toronto FC until 2027
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:07 pm

Just to be precise Insigne will finish 21-22 season with Napoli
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:26 pm

That is actually really disappointing to see a merely 30 year old Insigne, go to a semi-retirement league this early.

Total cop-out for me and if Giovinco tore up the MLS I cannot imagine what he will do.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:35 pm

Cant blame him, Toronto is a great city compared to the shit that Napoli is, getting robbed every week, mugged every day etc

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:39 pm

Arquitecto wrote:That is actually really disappointing to see a merely 30 year old Insigne, go to a semi-retirement league this early.

Total cop-out for me and if Giovinco tore up the MLS I cannot imagine what he will do.

Yeah its a shame. A ton of money to semi-retire at 31, makes sense from a human perspective, but he could have given a lot more. Gonna fall off the radar fast as Giovinco did. I guess the national team will need a new LW after 2022.

He is going to destroy the MLS.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:34 pm

Would another European club pay him the money, at his age, that Toronto are offering though? Napoli aren't really going anywhere as well. They're good, but they're not scudetto contenders nor are they anywhere near good enough continentally. It wouldn't surprise me if Insigne took a big look around and made a rather sensible choice for himself.

He's about to eat in MLS though, as was said. Might just be enough to get me to tune back in as I just don't care about it as much as I do the lower leagues here.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:15 pm

It is a smart move I agree as he has had a respectable career in Europe but most do not seem to get the idea of setting themselves for life.

What money would Napoli offer him as it is? They dont have it nor would another club offer him such a lucrative contract.

Football in MLS is garbage but it is growing and what better to be another pioneer to set the tone.

Definitely should still be picked for the national team as he was easily among Mancini's best during the Euros.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:32 pm

Insigne has a role in the national team until further notice

I don't think it's comparable to Giovinco whose career in calcio was stagnating before he moved to MLS. Not that it made sense anyways to lock him out i always found Conte and Ventura excuses of "he plays in a bad league" was quite feeble especially in hindsight he could easily replace Zaza, Pellè, Eder as forward
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:37 pm

So where will Ramsey go?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:45 pm

Allegri: Morata is staying

He started to produce lately after a terrible start, as streaky player, maybe we can build on that. Icardi seems a complicated transfer i just trust him more than Morata when it comes to score goals. We are decent in the process of counter-attacking until it's time to finish.

@Hans. Aaron Ramsey will join Newcastle. Source Guerriero
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:26 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:So where will Ramsey go?

PL Midtable or below, no one will play him what he wants with his shit injury record, nevermind that, he's just all-around shite, mond-boggling signing were it not free.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:59 am

Arquitecto wrote:
Definitely should still be picked for the national team as he was easily among Mancini's best during the Euros.
Warrior wrote:Insigne has a role in the national team until further notice

There is an expiration date on that, choosing to play on a lower level league will take its toll. Which is a shame because he is excellent for Mancini. He will likely be there for the (hypothetical) world cup if we win the play offs, don't see him returning for any next tournaments though. I guess Chiesa will move to the left and Berardi or Zaniolo on the right.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:24 am

Boss man laporta/alemany :bow:

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next