Cruijf
Casciavit
Thimmy
BarrileteCosmico
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Who will go through?

World Cup 2022 - Semi Finals - Page 4 Vote_lcap22%World Cup 2022 - Semi Finals - Page 4 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
World Cup 2022 - Semi Finals - Page 4 Vote_lcap44%World Cup 2022 - Semi Finals - Page 4 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
World Cup 2022 - Semi Finals - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%World Cup 2022 - Semi Finals - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
World Cup 2022 - Semi Finals - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%World Cup 2022 - Semi Finals - Page 4 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

World Cup 2022 - Semi Finals - Page 4 Empty Re: World Cup 2022 - Semi Finals

Post by danyjr Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:40 pm

Myesyats wrote:
danyjr wrote: I also feel like we want it more than the French.

Argentina plays well but France somehow gets away with playing badly which makes them so dangerous. I suppose they also want to make history by defending the title and with the young talent they have they should also be eyeing up 2026 for a 3peat
Yeah, they'll definitely win all 3 silent

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:17 am

France's CBs are just powerful, Konate was a rock, Varana n even afford to have Upemcano n older Hernandez out n oppositions targeting the space behind Mbappe n Theo. Morocco lack a top striker but they had chances, which Frances defense took care of. Will be interesting though to see how they vs Messi since hes mainly on this side of the pitch too Very Happy Just imagining Messi v Mbappe directly on the pitch is watering n might be quite comical if either one of them decides to inevitably not defend for a bit how they others cope with that Very Happy Also noticed how cleverly Giroud positions himself to block of passing options of the Morocco DM whenever he can so the press from their aggressive midfield together with Griezmann are so effective, Morocco often struggled. Arg's midfield have played really well so far so hopefully they can cope with that, Fofana was good filling in too.

Also cant help but feel what Dembele might do if Arg dont shut him down also who also would have Kounde helping him a bit. Also as everyone has said Griezmann proving hes a top players, just didnt suit Barcas style I guess. Lots of Barca connections in this final ffs...

I really dont know how Messi will put this off, but France are just so strong n better... really need a career best type of performance from Messi... n hope France flop or makes mistakes... otherwise it will be Mbappe taking over things from Messi from here on Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:29 am

danyjr wrote: I also feel like we want it more than the French.

I disagree, when two teams are in the final, I don't think there is a huge gap in the motivations. They both will die for it no matter what is at stake. One thing is they looked so solid, everyone believed from the early group stage that this France will make it to final and can win it all. They were like ticking every box in every stage. It's too perfect for a realistic story for them to win. I mean around me not a single guy believes that they can lose it in the final. Even they probably are boasting that confidence. Hope this works against them for one time at least

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4