Warrior
The Madrid One
McLewis
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Grand Theft Auto VI Empty Grand Theft Auto VI

Post by McLewis Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:30 am

Looks fucking gorgeous, fellas. That's a week of vacation time gone then.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto VI Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto VI

Post by The Madrid One Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:52 am

Cool. 2025 though...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:02 am

Ehh we waited 10 years for this. What's 2 more?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:11 am

The city and its atmosphere seems quite immersive, i guess the main characters will be that couple we see a few times, in some sort of Bonnie and Clyde story.

I'm happy that Everglades swamp is included in the map. It's a nice place you can roam around in boats and sometimes you'll see gators and some strange birds. Lots of potential for cool missions in this area.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:38 am

Gorgeous
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:30 am

Exceeded my expectations.

The RDR2 trailer gave me a similar feeling. GTA IV trailer was my favourite due to the cinematic, voiceover and use of Phillip Glass.

This similar to the RDR2 trailer showed how technologically powerful R* can drive their games.

The most impressive part for me was the density of everything. How it was at the beach and that one scene where someone is sitting on the road and cars are passing by.

Open world games could never really nail that density with the usually uniform and steady crowd and cars passing by. The amount of detail and different animations was very impressive. I'll miss the 80s Vice City as this era like really our current time has no particular feel to it but its clearly very ambitious.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:55 am

Ugh 2025 can't come soon enough
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:30 pm

Wonder how far they can push it with this game (aside from a larger map) in terms of mechanics and interaction. I compared it with the GTAV trailer side-by-side and the jump seems massive, comparatively and approximately as impressive as between RDR1 and 2.

As a general comment, I'm not that enthralled by AI NPCs so I'm wondering what other turns might the gaming industry take in the future.

I'll most likely be buying a PC next year in anticipation of this game (prefer to go this route rather than replacing my PS4 with PS5, although the price went down a little so still not sure, will have to consider all pros and cons in due time). I haven't owned one in about 15 years, if you guys have any spec/build suggestions to keep up with the most recent games I'd appreciate that.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:35 pm

Myesyats wrote:Wonder how far they can push it with this game (aside from a larger map) in terms of mechanics and interaction. I compared it with the GTAV trailer side-by-side and the jump seems massive, comparatively and approximately as impressive as between RDR1 and 2.

As a general comment, I'm not that enthralled by AI NPCs so I'm wondering what other turns might the gaming industry take in the future.

I'll most likely be buying a PC next year in anticipation of this game (prefer to go this route rather than replacing my PS4 with PS5). I haven't owned one in about 15 years, if you guys have any spec/build suggestions to keep up with the most recent games I'd appreciate that.

PC version probably won't come before 2026, Rockstar loves double dipping.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:14 pm

I don't expect much innovation in terms of what you can do in the game, GTA V and especially GTA Online already had everything you can think of and more.

That said i hope they make characters and vehicles feel less heavy, i prefered the GTA IV mechanics although they were less realistic.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:41 pm

Maybe it's finally time that I play GTA V before GTA VI comes out hmm
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:02 pm

Pedram wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Wonder how far they can push it with this game (aside from a larger map) in terms of mechanics and interaction. I compared it with the GTAV trailer side-by-side and the jump seems massive, comparatively and approximately as impressive as between RDR1 and 2.

I'll most likely be buying a PC next year in anticipation of this game (prefer to go this route rather than replacing my PS4 with PS5). I haven't owned one in about 15 years, if you guys have any spec/build suggestions to keep up with the most recent games I'd appreciate that.

PC version probably won't come before 2026, Rockstar loves double dipping.

yea and the specs would most likely have to be the latest and the grandest, probably better to get that PS5, price will even be less than it is now by the time the game comes out
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:10 pm

Warrior wrote:I don't expect much innovation in terms of what you can do in the game, GTA V and especially GTA Online already had everything you can think of and more.

That said i hope they make characters and vehicles feel less heavy, i prefered the GTA IV mechanics although they were less realistic.

V was an incredible jump in terms of the visuals and realism, so they're probably just going to double down on that... but who knows maybe there will be one or two new feature surprises

i never finished V btw lol... i played it on my little brother's PS4 around 2016 and 17, but i was in between Uni and thus never was home long enough to finish it

then i played it again on my cousins Xbox around 2021 but the disc was spoiled/damaged, and it couldn't load beyond a certain mission (the one where Trevor has to sniper down a whole gang in the night from a watchtower in the desert area) so that's how far i got

My cousins also had IV on their PS4 but i never was that intrigued by it... the bland and grey aesthetics put me off, and i thought the gameplay mechanics were poor as you also pointed out. But apparently IV is a cult classic in many's eyes because of the storyline, so i'll try to play it in the future if i ever get the chance
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:21 pm

GTA V was fun. Story is a bit of a mess and none of characters have the charisma of Niko Bellic, it remains an excellent game.

GTA IV is my favorite i still know the map by heart :coffee:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:51 pm

GTA IV was a torture for me a bit, started feeling very repetitive quickly.

GTA III was amazing, didn't feel Vice City, and San Andreas was Proud

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:52 pm

Meh, will be back 2026 when it's out for PC.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:07 am

Thanks for your input guys, the PC version getting released later than 2025 is a legit worry. Price-wise the PS5 would make more sense too. Proper PCs are quite expensive i guess but you have more options and functionality overall.

Given the amount of real-life references I wish I would've been born in Florida and done some dumb shit so that I'd have a chance to be in a GTA game Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:15 am

Is there any advantage to gaming on PC besides mods ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:42 am

Myesyats wrote:Thanks for your input guys, the PC version getting released later than 2025 is a legit worry. Price-wise the PS5 would make more sense too. Proper PCs are quite expensive i guess but you have more options and functionality overall.

Given the amount of real-life references I wish I would've been born in Florida and done some dumb shit so that I'd have a chance to be in a GTA game Laughing

You probably wouldn't have been the first Florida man to think this way Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:08 am

Saw the trailer again.

Already I qualify RDR2 as technically the best game of all time in terms of pure detail as its mind boggling. No one will ever compete in open world like R*. Anywhere you go in their games there seems to always be a chance of something else happening that is actually immersive rather than repetition. Oddly enough GTAV did not do this as well as for some reason its open world felt empty in comparison to its predecessor but RDR2 and VI is bound to break the mould.

Im not even a huge GTA fan but Ive no doubt this game will live up to expectations and have worldwide praise. The amount of detail in the trailer alone is mind-boggling.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:20 pm

Warrior wrote:I don't expect much innovation in terms of what you can do in the game, GTA V and especially GTA Online already had everything you can think of and more.

I was about to say I wish they would improve car/boat mechanics, the way they drive and break down etc. Adding fuel consumption would be interesting.  Wildlife comes to mind as well, to improve upon it even compared to RDR2

Warrior wrote:Is there any advantage to gaming on PC besides mods ?

Free access to online/multiplayer?, Piracy, some games are better to play using keyboard+mouse, no compatibility issues (you can play older games)

some advantanges off the top of my head
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:27 pm

Yes it's true you can get free games easily on skidr0w

If i remember correctly you can't play multi on hacked games but we need someone to confirm or deny that

Retro compatibility exist on consoles nowadays, few weeks ago i replayed the Sly Cooper trilogy from PS2. Playstation streaming service is good overall, but sometimes it can be unreliable.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:39 pm

Will be interesting to see what Rockstar does regarding GTA Online. Do they expand it to include Vice City or just add an online component to GTA VI completely separate from what we have in V or something else?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:43 am

Im not getting why some have a problem with a woman being one of two leading roles. Like I am not one to call out sexism or these terms but genuinely wondering the psychology behind that.

Like do these types want to vicariously play themselves in the destructive game or possibly are uncomfortable doing it as a woman?

Its not like she is Jessica Rabbit but clearly a hardened individual and I can't see how it'll change the outlook much.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:44 am

Oh and the male character in his one word sounds like Troy Baker indeed as speculation is rife about this and if true Id be over the moon.

But knowing R* with their always no name cast bar Vice City I doubt this will happen Sad
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next