El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by shaven on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:27 pm


Date of Birth: Jul 2, 1987 (Age 23)
Place of Birth: Madrid
Nationality: Spain
Height: 179 cm.
Weight: 77 Kg.
Position: Midfielder
Squad Number: 11
avatar
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by vanDEEZ on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:25 pm

pirat granero icon

+1
avatar
vanDEEZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4213
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by shaven on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:14 pm

happy birthday El Pirata. one of the castilla in our team. make us proud boy!










_________________
avatar
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by vanDEEZ on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:10 am

lool there are 3 total posts in the granero thread. someone show him some love.

imo next year he will be another vital part of madrid by being the utility player we all know he is.
avatar
vanDEEZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4213
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by Pedram on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:54 am

I don't want to point the obvious over and over again but i really like his work rate and never-die attitude.

Happy Birthday El Pirata pirat

_________________
avatar
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5769
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by Guiltybystander on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:58 am

Yessss, one of my favourite Madrid players.
He should be Xabi's long-term replacement imo.









Happy birthday, el pirata.


Last edited by Guiltybystander on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 1709
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by StrugaRock on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:38 am

One of my fav's in Real Madrid ATM.

If I buy a RM shirt with a number and a name I want it to be with El Pirata on the back

_________________
avatar
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1252
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by ♠Ace on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:47 am

happy birthday granero.
I was excited when i saw him play during his first preseason. Hope he continues to improve and become world class.

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 356
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by shaven on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Real Madrid midfielder Esteban Granero was injured during the training session held the white set in the town of Guangzhou, which is conducting a 'stage'.

According to the medical reports of all white on its website, Barn has "muscle contusion injury," so it is "pending changes" for medical services of the entity.

_________________
avatar
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by shaven on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:17 pm


_________________
avatar
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by FalcaoPunch on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:20 pm

He has improved so much.
Great player and I hope we hold onto him.

Can really be a good player for us, especially coming off the bench.
avatar
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 4073
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by ÖMARz on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:20 pm

LOOK! ITS GRANERO!


ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by Zees on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:32 pm

@ÖMARz wrote:LOOK! ITS GRANERO!

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
avatar
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 815
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by hrealmadrid on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Guess who

avatar
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by guest7 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Why is he not getting enough playing time? saved our asses against milan, loves the club, a hardworker and has played quite good for us...

feels bad to see him in the bench, he deserves better

_________________
CHAT SHIT
TAX FRAUDS ARE SHIT
avatar
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6900
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by EarlyPrototype on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Saved our asses vs Milan? I think that was Pedro Leon.
avatar
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by guest7 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:40 pm

@EarlyPrototype wrote:Saved our asses vs Milan? I think that was Pedro Leon.

well yea not exactly but he scored and his goals matters too

he has played good for us IMO and he deserves to be subbed in for xabi sometimes, or use when xabi is tired.. or atleast over lass, alteast granero cares for the club and will give his all

_________________
CHAT SHIT
TAX FRAUDS ARE SHIT
avatar
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6900
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by hrealmadrid on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:33 pm

It's important to have depth. I think of him as a valued squad player
avatar
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by shaven on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:49 pm

love to ask mou about it as well...

_________________
avatar
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by Omniscient on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:35 pm

omarish wrote:
@EarlyPrototype wrote:Saved our asses vs Milan? I think that was Pedro Leon.

well yea not exactly but he scored and his goals matters too


When was this?

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by hrealmadrid on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:42 pm





avatar
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by futbol_bill on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:55 pm

There is a report out today that Malaga (at request of Pelligrini) are going after Granero in January. I think the way Mou has been leaving him out, he will be interested. PRoblem likely is Mou probably won't let him go, same as he did to Gago last year.
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by S32TABLANCA on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:23 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:There is a report out today that Malaga (at request of Pelligrini) are going after Granero in January. I think the way Mou has been leaving him out, he will be interested. PRoblem likely is Mou probably won't let him go, same as he did to Gago last year.

I heard about this, IMO we should let him go. Hes a good player, should be getting more action. We dont need him right now, maybe it will open more space for Canales in the future.
avatar
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by futbol_bill on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
@futbol_bill wrote:There is a report out today that Malaga (at request of Pelligrini) are going after Granero in January. I think the way Mou has been leaving him out, he will be interested. PRoblem likely is Mou probably won't let him go, same as he did to Gago last year.

I heard about this, IMO we should let him go. Hes a good player, should be getting more action. We dont need him right now, maybe it will open more space for Canales in the future.

I agree and he will do well with Pelli, but I wonder what Mou will do (allow). Gago was pretty well in same situation last fall and yet Mou refused to allow him to go. Said he needed the back-up!!!!
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by S32TABLANCA on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:01 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
@futbol_bill wrote:There is a report out today that Malaga (at request of Pelligrini) are going after Granero in January. I think the way Mou has been leaving him out, he will be interested. PRoblem likely is Mou probably won't let him go, same as he did to Gago last year.

I heard about this, IMO we should let him go. Hes a good player, should be getting more action. We dont need him right now, maybe it will open more space for Canales in the future.

I agree and he will do well with Pelli, but I wonder what Mou will do (allow). Gago was pretty well in same situation last fall and yet Mou refused to allow him to go. Said he needed the back-up!!!!

See also: Pedro Leon.
avatar
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: El Pirata - Esteban Granero

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum