Disgraceful Ref ruins my country chances of progressing.

+14
Magricos
Lord Spencer
Lord Hades
paperbackwriter
TalkingReckless
Adit
kiranr
Seppuku
punkfusion1992
Sushi Master
Lex
7amood11
Giuvitojuve
Nishankly
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Disgraceful Ref ruins my country chances of progressing. - Page 2 Empty Re: Disgraceful Ref ruins my country chances of progressing.

Post by Seppuku Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:50 pm

That excuse would fly if it weren't for the fact that India has a billion + populace.

Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Disgraceful Ref ruins my country chances of progressing. - Page 2 Empty Re: Disgraceful Ref ruins my country chances of progressing.

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Seppuku wrote:That excuse would fly if it weren't for the fact that India has a billion + populace.

70 percent dont get enough food to eat.. u think they have the strength to go play football? the other 30 percent, are the middle class - have to work for themselves!! .. plus any sport other than cricket doesnt pay at all so theres no point.. its a vicious cycle Mad ......
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:00 pm

The ref is a troll

Disgraceful Ref ruins my country chances of progressing. - Page 2 Troll-face
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:17 pm

imalegend wrote:

Looks like a red to me.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Yellow for dangerous play at most, he obviously went knee up to prepare for a long throw.

As a ref, you don't give red cards to goal keepers in gung ho style.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Go to 1:10 and you'll see why it isn't...

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:50 am

Magricos wrote:
imalegend wrote:

Looks like a red to me.

Can't you see, The keeper jumped out of the way, there was no contact, It was a frakking dive.
Look at 1.10.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:50 am

paperbackwriter wrote:Looks like a red card to me, he looked straight at him and aimed his knee.

1min 10 sec of the video please.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:28 am

lol none of the 2nd round teams in the afc will make it to the WC. It's going to be japan, aus, north and south korea and new zealand will take the 5th place play off.

maverick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:45 am

Look at where the referee is when the knee goes up and the Emirati player goes down, he doesn't have our viewpoint. Absolutely fair that he would give a red card in that situation, given what he would have seen.

At 1:10 the movement "away" was as much the Emirati twisting his torso away from the knee as the goalkeeper trying to stop, though it should be said that slow motion exaggerates all of these movements so that they look like very conscious decisions.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:54 pm

Lebanon 4-0 Bangladesh

/facepalm.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2