I am fed up waiting.

Last edited by huntsman on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

When will Apple Release the Iphone 5 Empty Re: When will Apple Release the Iphone 5

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:58 pm

>being an apple slave
When will Apple Release the Iphone 5 Ronald10

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

When will Apple Release the Iphone 5 Empty Re: When will Apple Release the Iphone 5

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Fed up ?

Is the iPhone 4 not like > a year old ?

Game consoles come out every five years or so ... what is the hurry ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:29 pm

after the Iphone killer aka Samsung Galaxy S II hits US market.... which Apple is doing all it can to stop it but taking Samsung to court and asking them to ban the phone
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:33 pm

imalegend wrote:after the Iphone killer aka Samsung Galaxy S II hits US market.... which Apple is doing all it can to stop it but taking Samsung to court and asking them to ban the phone

Honestly, are Apple THAT worried ?

They have created a brand that nobody can really match. The Samsung is good, but the iPhone is the iPhone.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Samsung has already sold an estimated 6 million S II in 3 months and it hasn't even hit US yet....

and most reviewer and critics have rated S II as the best phone around atm....Fastest... Slimiest

and with Andriod market increasing at a rapid rate..... it could soon take over App store market

when the S I come out in US it sold 4 million out of 10 mil worldwide in 7 months

when (and i hope it does soon) it will hit US expect that to double.....

TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:44 pm

If a Hyundai did everything better than a Mercedes-Benz and was cheaper to boot, which one would outsell ?

People pay for the name.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:48 pm

When will Apple Release the Iphone 5 Iphone-vs-android
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:15 pm

actually hyundai does outsell mercedes...
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:25 pm

I would rather it gets released later than sooner. I'm happy with my Iphone 4.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:34 pm

spanky489 wrote:actually hyundai does outsell mercedes...

Who is talking about outselling ? Has nothing to do with quality, it has to do with the fact that the average income cannot support a Mercedes-Benz.

I am saying, if a person who can afford a Mercedes could, would they go with a Hyundai even if it is better than a Mercedes ? Nope.

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:35 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Who is talking about outselling ? Has nothing to do with quality, it has to do with the fact that the average income cannot support a Mercedes-Benz.

I am saying, if a person who can afford a Mercedes could, would they go with a Hyundai even if it is better than a Mercedes ? Nope.

i know what you mean, but im just saying that hyundai does actually outsell mercedes even though mercedes is making more revenue.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:18 pm

spanky489 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

i know what you mean, but im just saying that hyundai does actually outsell mercedes even though mercedes is making more revenue.

I guess a bad example to use, but I could not think of any other case. I guess also the iPhone has a huge advantage because I do not think there is an "in between" for most Apple users when it comes to things like PC v. Mac, so I think automatically they will be inclined to go with Apple.

Though, I have a MacBook and chose Blackberry over iPhone, so who knows.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:55 am

I want my iphone 5 now Smile
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:46 am

imalegend wrote:Samsung has already sold an estimated 6 million S II in 3 months and it hasn't even hit US yet....

and most reviewer and critics have rated S II as the best phone around atm....Fastest... Slimiest

and with Andriod market increasing at a rapid rate..... it could soon take over App store market

when the S I come out in US it sold 4 million out of 10 mil worldwide in 7 months

when (and i hope it does soon) it will hit US expect that to double.....

Nice i cant wait to get my hand on the slimiest phone!

Lol but honestly im prolly gunna get one as this 3GS is going on me.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:38 am

An advantage that Android has over iOS is that there are many phones that run on Android but theres only one phone that runs on iOS

Blackberry must be declining though
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:14 am

Seriously, they should wait another year or two before releasing the iPhone 5... I only just got an iPhone 4 this January, I'd hate it if something better comes out so soon Sad
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by forzajuve123 Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:47 am

7amood11 wrote:Seriously, they should wait another year or two before releasing the iPhone 5... I only just got an iPhone 4 this January, I'd hate it if something better comes out so soon Sad

I sort of feel the same way, despite having my 3GS for roughly a year. I know that when the iPhone 5 comes out it will be so much better than the 3GS, afterall the 3GS is 2 models behind the 5, and the 3GS will gradually get faded out in terms of accessories/updates/etc. I just wish they'd wait another year so I can get more use out of my 3GS, that way I might be able to justify getting an iPhone 5.

Still, I'll probably wait to see if they do something like a '5GS' or more advanced version of the iPhone 5 before going out and getting one.
forzajuve123
forzajuve123
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:52 am

pfff , they're realeasing these iPhone's like games ....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by forzajuve123 Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:03 pm

pUsHa wrote:pfff , they're realeasing these iPhone's like games ....

I'm inclined to agree. But like with games, it's a case of looking carefully at which ones are worth spending your money on.

For instance, when the iPhone 4 came out the only people who got it (who I know) where those who didn't already have a 3GS. For people like myself who had a 3GS when the 4 came out it made no sense to upgrade to the newer model as none of the new features were worth it and the cost of upgrading wasn't reflected in terms of improvements made in the newer model. However, in the case of the new iPhone 5 it probably will be worthwhile for 3GS owners to upgrade because there will doubtless be a considerable jump in hardware,software and features used on the newer model.
forzajuve123
forzajuve123
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Samsung Galaxy will never kill the iPhone market. Almost everyone has a iPhone these days. There has always existed better phones than iPhone but nothing can beat the App Store, it's the reason why iPhone is so superior to the rest of the mobiles.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:17 am

I'm waiting on the iphone 7
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:54 am

LOL, there whole philosophy is releasing a new phone every so often because they know the brain dead zombies who follow them like a religion will jump on the band wagon. What can you expect nothing less, its a good startergy and it works for them so i can't see them changing it .
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:43 am

I'm using a Galaxy S. I will never ever uby or even consider to buy an iPhone after using this awesome phone. People praise the apple market.. yes they have tons of apps. One must remember that apart from the new 100k or so all the other apps are old apps which are of no use anymore. And out of this 100k new and useful ones, Android has pretty much matched them.

Apple apps HAS to come through the app store where as Android apps can from one themselves. This gives us the ability to use native apps, therefore Android is reaching the world much more faster than Apple.

If one thinks that Apple OS is surpassing Android OS he has been sleeping under a rock or something or works for Apple. Then Android is pretty much open source.. which explains the freedom even more.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:23 pm

omarish wrote:Samsung Galaxy will never kill the iPhone market. Almost everyone has a iPhone these days. There has always existed better phones than iPhone but nothing can beat the App Store, it's the reason why iPhone is so superior to the rest of the mobiles.
read the stats on the image i posted.....

by next year Andriod Store will have more apps then App Store..... Andriod is only 2-3 years old and already surpassed 250k apps....and more people are incline to make Apps for Andriod as the market is not overally control like Apple...

and when you mean everyone you mean western world....other places like Asia still use nokia and sony Ericsson......with Samsung and HTC gaining ground with WP7 and Andriod Phones....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next