spanky
TalkingReckless
JuvenelCuore
Albiceleste
huntsman
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

When will Apple Release the Iphone 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: When will Apple Release the Iphone 5

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:23 pm

omarish wrote:Samsung Galaxy will never kill the iPhone market. Almost everyone has a iPhone these days. There has always existed better phones than iPhone but nothing can beat the App Store, it's the reason why iPhone is so superior to the rest of the mobiles.
read the stats on the image i posted.....

by next year Andriod Store will have more apps then App Store..... Andriod is only 2-3 years old and already surpassed 250k apps....and more people are incline to make Apps for Andriod as the market is not overally control like Apple...

and when you mean everyone you mean western world....other places like Asia still use nokia and sony Ericsson......with Samsung and HTC gaining ground with WP7 and Andriod Phones....

TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

When will Apple Release the Iphone 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: When will Apple Release the Iphone 5

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:26 pm

German Apple suit ruling blocks Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 sale in Europe

http://www.engadget.com/2011/08/09/german-apple-suit-ruling-blocks-samsung-galaxy-tab-10-1-sale-in/

Apple strikes once again..... Galaxy tablet blocked in Europe expect Netherlands
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:37 pm

imalegend wrote:
omarish wrote:Samsung Galaxy will never kill the iPhone market. Almost everyone has a iPhone these days. There has always existed better phones than iPhone but nothing can beat the App Store, it's the reason why iPhone is so superior to the rest of the mobiles.
read the stats on the image i posted.....

by next year Andriod Store will have more apps then App Store..... Andriod is only 2-3 years old and already surpassed 250k apps....and more people are incline to make Apps for Andriod as the market is not overally control like Apple...

and when you mean everyone you mean western world....other places like Asia still use nokia and sony Ericsson......with Samsung and HTC gaining ground with WP7 and Andriod Phones....

More apps doesn't change the quality. My cousin has a Galaxy, the app store is completly filled with junk and copies of Fruit Ninja with different names like Fruit Chief or Fruit Samurai.

More apps however yet it wont beat the quality of App Store. For example, the Android market doesn't have FIFA 11 (handheld) which I love and prefer over Real Football 2011
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:11 pm

To those that are saying "I don't want iPhone 5 because its only been a year":
-Lets be honest, iPhone 5 is likely to come out soon
-When you bought your iPhone 4, did you actually expect it to last over a year? I mean come on, just look out Apple's marketing strategy for the iPod. They were releasing new iPod every 6-12 months. You must have been blind to not have foreseen this.
-the android iOS is supported by SE, HTC, LG, Samsung and other well known brand. New android phones are released almost every 2 months. By now, the iPhone spec are outdated comparing to the competition. They have to release a new iPhone to keep up with their image of a luxury/quality brand.
-why do most(not all) people get iPhone? Because it is a trend. Trend will normally fade quickly once the perception of novelty is gone.

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 pm

yes but when is it actually coming out??
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:47 pm

looks like now apple is suing Moto for their Zoom.......

so now atm... Apple is suing, HTC, Samsung, Moto

already tried suing Amazon for naming their App Store "App Store" which Apple say they own rights to.....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Amazing concepts. Any truth to these rumors?

If so, suddenly my Galaxy S II feels outdated already Sad

Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:04 pm

lol no way are they doing a holographic display

this is apple you're talking about, a company that charges you 200$ for including a usb port...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:12 pm

What's the point of making a thin phone I cant even hold normally in my hand !? Geezus ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:16 pm

it might not be the iphone 5..... it could just be a iphone 4s

and btw a new updated Samsung Galaxy II is going to out soon with more power

plus the next Google phone Nexus Prime(top end Andriod phone) will be out next month probably made by Samsung too and have new Software Ice Cream Sandwich
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Yep. How far can they go? There surely must be a physical limit to how slim a phone could be.

imalegend wrote:it might not be the iphone 5..... it could just be a iphone 4s

plus the next Google phone Nexus Prime(top end Andriod phone) will be out next month probably made by Samsung too and have new Software Ice Cream Sandwich

Whatever the name for the next iPhone, that new tech if true can kill any competing phone IMO. But like che said, the price would definitely be much much higher than the iPhone 4 when it was released

The Nexus Prime concept is a great one. But looking at the rumored specs its just a bit better than the Galaxy S II
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by goonbrain Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:45 pm

bleh.
whenever we buy that perfect phone, an even perfect one is released, leaving us butthurt. Mad
that's why i'm still keeping my N73. :bow:
goonbrain
goonbrain
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:49 pm

goonbrain wrote:bleh.
whenever we buy that perfect phone, an even perfect one is released, leaving us butthurt. Mad
that's why i'm still keeping my N73. :bow:

haha i know what you mean. I kept my n82 for around 4 years. still use it from time to time though..
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Soul wrote:Yep. How far can they go? There surely must be a physical limit to how slim a phone could be.

imalegend wrote:it might not be the iphone 5..... it could just be a iphone 4s

Whatever the name for the next iPhone, that new tech if true can kill any competing phone IMO. But like che said, the price would definitely be much much higher than the iPhone 4 when it was released

The Nexus Prime concept is a great one. But looking at the rumored specs its just a bit better than the Galaxy S II

there are also rumors it could be quad core......btw ICS is supposed to really good....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Huhhh.
I'm debating between another android phone or this iphone?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:31 am

u should wait until the prime comes out to decide...... ICS and a possible quad core could on the line
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:15 am

Won't be quad core, rumour is they're going with OMAP.
Dual core, 1.2~1.5 GHz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:34 pm

it might be a 720p resolution
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:44 pm

I don't give my money to apple simply out of principle.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:38 pm

They will unviel the new iphone on the second week of october. Should be in stores by end of october or first week of november.

The wait is over. Just a little more patience. Smile
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:46 pm

huntsman wrote:They will unviel the new iphone on the second week of october. Should be in stores by end of october or first week of november.

it's the first week of october.....the 4th if i am correct.
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:58 pm

imalegend wrote:
huntsman wrote:They will unviel the new iphone on the second week of october. Should be in stores by end of october or first week of november.

it's the first week of october.....the 4th if i am correct.

Correct, but another source says they'll do that on the 10th, and lately Apple has been releasing the iphone after 17 days from the day they unveil it.

The Oct 4th source is more reliable though.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:10 pm

according to China's 2nd biggest carrier, china Unicom...iphone 4s/5 is gonna support up to 21mb speeds..... which is bad for apple as other phone makers are already supporting 42mb...
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:47 am

Just a few more hours buddy. The wait is almost over. I dont think Apple will disappoint.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:54 am

alot of reports of them releasing 2 iphones.... a iphone 4s and iphone 5.....

btw not few hours there is still 2 days
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:01 am

Meh I have no idea why apple releases so many products with such small gaps between them... I refuse to support apple!
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next