Liverpool set to sign Mexico U--17 world cup striker Marco Bueno

+2
Lord Awesome
BeautifulGame
6 posters

Go down

Liverpool set to sign Mexico U--17 world cup striker Marco Bueno Empty Liverpool set to sign Mexico U--17 world cup striker Marco Bueno

Post by BeautifulGame Tue 26 Jul - 16:43:39

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/937434/liverpool-label-lucas-transfer-rumours-%27rubbish%27?cc=5901

Meanwhile, Mexico Under-17 striker Marco Bueno is set to arrive next month with a view to signing what may well be a five-year contract.

His current club Pachuca held a meeting with the player and his parents yesterday to agree arrangements, with the youngster reportedly due on Merseyside sometime between August 10 and 12 to begin training with the reserves.

''A pre-contract with the parents and Bueno was signed to be sent to Liverpool,'' vice-president Andres Fassi told El Universal. ''So we are accepting the 10-day trial and the conditions, if the English decide to keep him.''

Bueno, talking about the prospective move to England, told Record: ''I have to face it with great motivation and commitment to represent the country in the best way, and with faith that everything is achievable.''

Asked about having the chance of playing alongside some of Liverpool's stars he added: ''Yes, I really do want that. It's a life experience that I will never forget, I'm very excited about that and will give my best. Where the opportunity arises I will make the most.''

Anyone watched Mexico closely in U-17 world cup last month?How good was he in the world cup?

Also anyone here watches Mexican league? Is he in the first team of Pachuca or still in their reserves?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Liverpool set to sign Mexico U--17 world cup striker Marco Bueno Empty Re: Liverpool set to sign Mexico U--17 world cup striker Marco Bueno

Post by Lord Awesome Tue 26 Jul - 17:29:36

Of course he's still in the reserves. He's 16 Laughing.

He's was O.K in the U-17, I guess. He did score 2 or 3 goals. He's just a typical Forward with lots of potential.

EDIT: Nevermind I got him confused with a sub Laughing, silly me.

Realy he's kind of a poacher but can also run with the ball. He's in the mold of Fernando Torres.

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Tue 26 Jul - 17:32:54; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Liverpool set to sign Mexico U--17 world cup striker Marco Bueno Empty Re: Liverpool set to sign Mexico U--17 world cup striker Marco Bueno

Post by windkick Tue 26 Jul - 17:32:15

Yea, he was OK...but Fierro, Espericueta and Gomez were better than him in the U-17 World Cup by a good margain imo
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue 26 Jul - 17:35:22

Liverpool also picked up 18-year old American striker Villyan Bijev yesterday, immediately sending him on loan to Genk. Coincidence or new focus on the North American market?
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue 26 Jul - 17:36:10

What, no love for Villyan? Neutral scratch

It's because he's American, isn't it? Evil or Very Mad
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue 26 Jul - 17:36:35

Wow, beaten by half a minute.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue 26 Jul - 17:40:43

Hopefully Mexico now get renowed for exporting. What a Face
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue 26 Jul - 17:46:11

Lord Hispano wrote:Hopefully Mexico now get renowed for exporting. What a Face

I thought Mexico are already doing rather well at human resources exporting, no?

jk!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue 26 Jul - 17:50:52

Art Morte wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:Hopefully Mexico now get renowed for exporting. What a Face

I thought Mexico are already doing rather well at human resources exporting, no?

jk!

Eeeehh, pulling a fast one, eh. Wink
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down