Two Barcelona Fans Attend Real Madrid Game, Sit Smiling (Video)

+7
S32TABLANCA
VivaStPauli
the xcx
justdoit_
Messi
FennecFox7
Raptorgunner
11 posters

Go down

Two Barcelona Fans Attend Real Madrid Game, Sit Smiling (Video) Empty Two Barcelona Fans Attend Real Madrid Game, Sit Smiling (Video)

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:49 pm

I have to give respect to those fans they are so calm, if that EPL game, those 2 would not make it out the same way the came in.

Two Barcelona Fans Attend Real Madrid Game, Sit Smiling (Video) BARCAMAD

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Two Barcelona Fans Attend Real Madrid Game, Sit Smiling (Video) Empty Re: Two Barcelona Fans Attend Real Madrid Game, Sit Smiling (Video)

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:02 pm

They're just madrid fans in disguise :coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Two Barcelona Fans Attend Real Madrid Game, Sit Smiling (Video) Empty Re: Two Barcelona Fans Attend Real Madrid Game, Sit Smiling (Video)

Post by Messi Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:35 pm

This is the US?
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:41 pm

They're located in Philadelphia, so I doubt that they ran into any trouble at all.

I'm more interested in the girl leaning on her boyfriend, getting some sleep. Napping in the middle of a Real Madrid/Union match? Not girlfriend material, my man, get rid of her.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:43 pm

justdoit_ wrote:They're located in Philadelphia, so I doubt that they ran into any trouble at all.

I'm more interested in the girl leaning on her boyfriend, getting some sleep. Napping in the middle of a Real Madrid/Union match? Not girlfriend material, my man, get rid of her.
I dont blame her, the game was piss poor.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:56 pm

The kid in the Schweinsteiger Germany kit seems random. I think a lot of 'em just threw on a random jersey - "it's all soccer, right?" 🤡
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Meh, its the US, I doubt Madridistas and Cules hate eachother so violently there.

VivaStPauli wrote:The kid in the Schweinsteiger Germany kit seems random. I think a lot of 'em just threw on a random jersey - "it's all soccer, right?" 🤡

Yeah, thats what we do over here, and we actually are a footballing nation.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:13 pm

have you guys seen this video lol

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Maradona is humble and respectful

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:46 am

Who cares???
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:55 am

I went to this game, many people brought Barcelona jerseys just to troll the Madrid fans...

I also saw a lot of people wearing jerseys from other teams like Guatemala, Germany, Italy, even Juventus and Arsenal.

Most people in the game were Madrid fans though.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:39 am

Those guys would be dead in the Greek league
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down