Mr Nick09
adnyana179
cyberman
FalcaoPunch
shaven
117 posters

Page 37 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next

Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 38 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Doc Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Futbol Proud

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 38 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:39 pm

Poor mans Albiceleste.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:50 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Poor mans Albiceleste.

He doesn't get my internet blood boiling like LM did but he means well...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:08 am

I think his 10x more annoying than Albiceleste. If I remember correctly he used to be a troll but he matured and became a very good poster. Id take him over this clown any day.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:45 pm

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 38 Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-disposition&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3B+filename%3DReal_Madrid_-_Chelsea

La Decima is the next step  :bow: 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Yeah, whatever. Good for him.

That performance last night was unacceptable. Someone should of slapped him.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:39 am

i've never really cared about ballon d'or. team trophies are what i care about, so now that he has what he wants i'd like normal business to resume and lets go for liga and champions league....i'm actually happy this ballon d'or debate is over, twas getting annoying, and frankly the way its been voted upon is too inconsistent for me to appreciate it or show any interest.....but yeah nothing shorter than liga and champions league this term...almost doesn't count
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:36 am

izzy wrote:Yeah, whatever. Good for him.

That performance last night was unacceptable. Someone should of slapped him.

Agreed, but I'm gonna go on an obvious hunch and say thr ballon dor was playing on his mind
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:26 am

Cristiano Ronaldo has admitted that he did think about a return to Manchester United in the summer before he signed a new deal with Real Madrid.

The 28-year-old won the 2013 Ballon d’Or tonight after an outstanding season in Madrid and during the summer, there was wild speculation linking him with a big money move back to Manchester.

Rio Ferdinand tried his hardest to persuade Ronaldo to make the move back to sunny Manchester but although he re-affirmed he still loves the club and the friends he made there, Madrid was where he wanted to be.

“It is true Rio and I spoke a lot [in the summer],” The Times reported Ronaldo as saying at the Ballon d’Or ceremony.

“Rio is a great friend of mine. We played together for many years at ster United. We were neighbours when I was there in Manchester. He is a fantastic guy and he tried to change my mind to go back to Manchester.

“I did think about United. They are still in my heart. It is a club where I played for six years and I love that club. I have a lot of friends there and I wish them all the best.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jugster Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:41 am

Cristiano has no time for pictures, got games to win.

jugster
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:47 am

The hate this guy gets is just irritating to say the least. We blame Ronaldo for losses while not blaming complete scrubs like isco, di maria, and sometimes benz...
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jugster Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:21 am

Cristiano drought away at Espanyol..

jugster
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:27 am

Again, leave thr damn dude alone lmao. Stop scapegoating our best player.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:54 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Again, leave thr damn dude alone lmao. Stop scapegoating our best player.

If you're referring to jugster, i don't think he pays any attention to the threads, he just post his videos.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jugster Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:07 pm

Pedram wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Again, leave thr damn dude alone lmao. Stop scapegoating our best player.

If you're referring to jugster, i don't think he pays any attention to the threads, he just post his videos.

lol:) No I do pay attention, but I think he's referring to spanish tv.. at one moment, they may seem like they're scapegoating but then the next day they'll be saying something completely opposite. Same with Casillas. Right now they love Jese. But earlier this season they loved Di Maria.. So not sure that they have an editorial agenda one way or another.

jugster
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:17 pm

Exactly.. the media is a thorn in our side all the time..
When modric has a below par performance they'll eat him up
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Feels like yesterday when he was still an talented young prospect for United, how time flies. He has not changed much in a decade.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by jugster Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:28 am

Cristiano sharing the Ballon D'Or with the Bernabeu!!

jugster
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:45 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo has hinted that he could join a French side when his contract expires at Real Madrid, but has insisted he is happy with Los Blancos.

Paris Saint-Germain and Monaco have been big-spenders in the world of European football recently.

And the Portugal international has conceded that he could see himself playing in Ligue 1 – but not until his deal ends at Santiago Bernabeu.

“Maybe one day I will live in France or play there or perhaps not,” he told Telefoot. The only thing I am certain of is that I am determined to learn French.

“I am under contract at Real Madrid until I am 33 and I hope I can stay here, where I am very happy.”

The Ballon d’Or winner then commented on his Golden Ball win, and Zinedine Zidane’s presence at Real Madrid.

“It will be difficult to improve on the 69 goals I scored but nothing is impossible. I will give exactly the same of myself, as I always do, every season.

“I just hope that I can avoid any kind of injury; it’s important to always be in form. Scoring more than 69 goals will be difficult but I am prepared to have a go and try to do it.

“I am working hard to achieve it, we’ll see but I think it can be done.

“Both [Ribery] and Messi deserved to win [the Ballon d’Or] because they have achieved so much – many trophies and they’ve scored lots of goals but it was my turn. They voted for me to win and like them, I had a great year in 2013.

“Carlo Ancelotti is a great Coach, I am very happy to be with him and Zidane is doing a great job too.

“It’s incredible to be able to work with him because he has such a wealth of experience and he knows how to talk to the players.

“I am very happy here at Madrid and I’m dreaming about winning something this year like the Champions League. Working with Carlo and Zidane improves our chances of being able to reach our objectives.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:03 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo celebrates his 29th birthday today. The forward, who has just won his second Ballon d’Or, is now in his fifth season as a Real Madrid player. Wearing the famous white shirt he has scored 234 goals and is currently in fifth place in the list of all time top scorers for the club. Only legends like Raúl, Di Stéfano, Santillana and Puskas are still ahead of him. This season he has scored 32 goals so far and is the top scorer in La Liga with 22 goals and also the top scorer in the Champions League with 9 goals.

The Portuguese forward was born on the 5th of February 1985 in Funchal and started his professional career at Sporting C.P. Since the summer of 2009, he has been making history at Real Madrid and has won honours such a Liga title, a Copa del Rey and a Spanish Super Cup. He made his debut for Real Madrid on the 29th of August 2009 in the 3-2 win against Deportivo la Coruña in the Bernabéu. During that very game he also scored his first goal for Real Madrid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jugster Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:03 am

3 matches too many

jugster
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:25 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo has celebrated his 29th birthday. His birthday was actually on the 5th February, but the celebrations took place this Sunday. The player invited a happy crowd of family, friends and some of his teammates to his party, which he held at the Reebok Sports Club in La Finca in the Madrilenian town of Pozuelo. Sergio Ramos, Diego López, Modric, Gareth Bale, Pepe and Coentrao with their respective partners all joined to join in the fun with the Portuguese ace.

As his birthday coincided with the Copa del Rey first leg against Atlético de Madrid, the player put the celebrations off until the weekend. The party was held under tight security in order to guarantee the privacy of all those taking part.

No Marcelo  hmm Always thought the Brazilian was his best friend from the team
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Is Elche match the last one for his suspension?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:34 pm

Apparently he has been called up for that game scratch Thought they turned down our appeal but yh it would have included that game otherwise

Honeymoon over for Jese I guess
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:21 pm

There are no limits to Cristiano Ronaldo’s voracious appetite for scoring goals and in tomorrow’s meeting with Schalke, he has the chance to equal one of the all-time legends of football – Ferenc Puskás.

Puskás scored 242 goals in 261 appearances with Real Madrid while Cristiano’s figures stand at 240 goals in 235 games. The Portuguese forward is the only player in club history to average more than a goal per game (1.02 per game) and while Puskás spent eight seasons at the Bernabéu, Cristiano is almost level with the legendary Hungarian after five.

When he finally does overtake Puskás, Cristiano will become the fourth top scorer in Real Madrid history after Raúl (323), Di Stéfano (307) and Santillana (290).

Cristiano started the season in sixth place in the rankings, and passed Hugo Sánchez back in September with a brace against Getafe. The same month he amplified his contract with Madrid until June 2018. If he completes his contract, he is almost certain to supersede the top three and become Madrid’s maximum goal scorer of all-time.

At La Rosaleda on Saturday, Cristiano set a new Spanish league record – his first half strike made him the first player in history to score 25 goals or more in five straight seasons. Messi and Hugo Sánchez did it in four.

In the Champions League, he has 11 goals in the current edition of the tournament and is the leading scorer. He’s three goals away from equalling the competition record shared by José Altafini with AC Milan (1962-3), Ruud van Nisterooy (2002-3) and Leo Messi (2011-12).

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:22 pm

He will clearly beat the 14 goals record. There are 6 games to play till the final. I think that he can hit the 18 mark.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next