"..we travel with sweat !"

Go down

"..we travel with sweat !" Empty "..we travel with sweat !"

Post by Wilson37 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:45 pm

From Wengers press conference...
There has been so much talk about our spending..
I felt that i need to post this...
"I like the player [Mata], but that does not mean we will buy him. The other player [Jagielka]is under contract at Everton. Ifwe want to buy a player, we need first the agreement of their club," Wenger said at a press conference ahead of the Emirates Cup.
"At the moment the rules are constructed in a way where it isbasically forbidden to speak about one individual player. I know that not everybody respects it, but I try to do as well as I can.
"Our business will be done sooner rather than later but it is difficult to speak about any individual player because that makes things difficult. I cannotcomplain about other clubs talking about our players and then do the same.”
The transfer window closes on August 31, leaving the Frenchman with a month to wrap up deals, but he admitted financial factors will play theirpart.
"At the moment you have two categories of movement, one from zero to 10 million, and one from 30 to 50 million. We are in between," he added.
"In between nothing happens atthe moment, there has been very little movement. All over Europe our industry is basicallyin a very bad financial situation. All the clubs who livefrom the money which football generates do not buy.
"The only clubs who buy at the moment in Europe are ones who buy with money which is not generated by our industry.
There are two categories of club - those who travel with sweat and those who travel with petrol. We are those who travel with sweat."

═══════════════════
PROUD TO BE A GOONER...!

Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down