Iaquinta's Father: "He's not Moving from Juve, He wants to play for Italy"

2 posters

Go down

Iaquinta's Father: "He's not Moving from Juve, He wants to play for Italy"  Empty Iaquinta's Father: "He's not Moving from Juve, He wants to play for Italy"

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 pm

With the arrival of Mirko Vucinic, one of the Juventus striker could be forced to pack up. In recent days it has been suggested, but the departure of Joseph Iaquinta Vincenzo Iaquinta, Juventus striker's father, sure that will not leave Turin: "Vincent is very well and his recovery goes as planned. Unfortunately, he was unlucky last time, but when been good, has always been an important contributor to Juve. and 'success is the management Ranieri is when the team was coached by Ferrara and Del Blacks - said to calciomercato.it -. Vincent remains in Turin because it still has two more years contract. No one has notified their intention to sell it. his hope is to help his team return to National and maybe because we know that the estimated Prandelli. "

Back to top Go down

Iaquinta's Father: "He's not Moving from Juve, He wants to play for Italy"  Empty Re: Iaquinta's Father: "He's not Moving from Juve, He wants to play for Italy"

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Noo.We are doomed !!!!!!!!
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Iaquinta's Father: "He's not Moving from Juve, He wants to play for Italy"  Empty Re: Iaquinta's Father: "He's not Moving from Juve, He wants to play for Italy"

Post by zidved Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:00 pm

I have a conflicting feel on him.

On one hand I admire his arrival during our hard time and his effort to help the team these years. On the other hand I don't think he is really needed considering his ability and age.

PS. Sciacca your avatar looks like Pepe Very Happy
zidved
zidved
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down