RealGunner
Mr Nick09
rwo power
donttreadonred
Yeezus
83 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 23 Empty Re: France NT News, Formations & Results

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:15 am

He refused extension, no? I would think Liverpool must move him in the winter.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 23 Empty Re: France NT News, Formations & Results

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:53 am

This young generation (19-23) is scary talented though... Varane, Zouma, Kurzawa, DIgne, Pogba, Fekir, Martial... then you add the 24-26 group of Griezmann, Lacazette, Ntep, Kondogbia, etc.

I mean it could be a golden era coming up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:59 am

I agree with you there. A lot of talent coming out of France. If they can produce a GK to replace Lloris and a RB, they'll be set, potentially.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:10 am

i know benzema just came back from injury, but damn was he awful, haven't seen him look that bad in a while Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:07 pm

Deschamps is going to have a hard job on who to call up for the Euros. Just look at the squad France has at disposal (the only position that's lacking is RB) :

GK: Lloris, Mandanda, Ruffier
CB: Sakho, Mangala, Koscielny, Varane, Zouma, Laporte, Mathieu, Umtiti
LB: Kurzawa, Digne, Clichy, Amavi, Mendy
RB: Sagna, Debuchy
DM/CM: Schneiderlin, Gonalons, Coquelin, Kondogbia, Pogba, Matuidi, Imbula, Grenier, Cabaye, Moussa Sissoko
AMs/Wingers/Forwards: Fekir, Payet, Valbuena, Ntep, Thauvin, Griezmann, Benzema, Lacazette, Giroud, Martial, Remy, Gameiro

Don't forget Ribery and Nasri retired from the NT Laughing

I am confused how Cabaye, Valbuena and Moussa Sissoko still start in this team.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Such a beast

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:29 am

Benzema story getting worse tbh... this "friend" of Benzema that got him into this mess has a history:
-  Beat up a l'Equipe reporter during the WC because bad things were written about Benz
-  Has been convicted twice for pretty serious crimes
-  Made 24 hour trips from Lyon to Madrid, one of which he was carrying 100kg of Marijuana.
etc.

Then you add the Zahia affair, the car accidents, his aunt suing him for damages, etc...  just makes up a lot.

I think, unfortunately, that Benzema is going to be blacklisted from France NT regardless of what happens.  The FFF is very conscious about the team's image going into Euro 2016 and i just don't think they want Benz being a part of it. Given that Cantona and Ginola got blacklisted for far less... not to mention Nasri and Payet recently... i just don't see how he survives this.

This is going to be the year for one of Martial or Lacazette to take over... even Giroud.  The position is wide open now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:57 pm

or he might get a slap on the wrist and stop doing dumb shit, france clearly needs him atm, they will have a last warning kinda talk with him imo.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:54 pm

He's already had those Chad... he risks big here. France would be better with him, but there are plenty of options behind. Martial is on. Giroud of course. If Lacazette finds form again, there's him. And Fekir should be back from injury in the 2nd half of the season. Ben Arfa is getting a look too.

Talent is there. It's not like past years.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:35 pm

well since he has been warned before then so be it, very stupid of him to not think this far ahead oh well, i wanna see how he reacts to this, hopefully he pulls a kobe and really start balling Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:39 pm

From a very reliable source... the FFF and DD are thinking like this: If after Valbuena's hearing on or before Nov 20th, the French justice system continues to press charges against Benz, he will be indefinitely suspended from all NT participation... so he'd be out of the Euro and his NT career will be likely over.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:From a very reliable source... the FFF and DD are thinking like this: If after Valbuena's hearing on or before Nov 20th, the French justice system continues to press charges against Benz, he will be indefinitely suspended from all NT participation... so he'd be out of the Euro and his NT career will be likely over.

Calm down Laughing Even if it happens , '' Indefinitely '' doesn't mean permanent. I honestly think he isn't at fault in this situation, he doens't deserve to lose his spot for Euro.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:24 pm

Not sure FFF will do it sports. Benzema is the biggest French player probably. If anything, they might use their sources to delay the case for 5 years or something.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Man i've had it with Benz... the guy is just dumb. He frustrates me on the pitch and he's killing me off the pitch. I really hope Martial truly explodes in the next months and Lacazette regains form so we can say goodbye to this bozo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:28 am

what happened again sports?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:35 am

This "childhood friend" is basically Benz' paid thug... remember the story of l'Equipe reporters getting roughed up at a club in Brazil during the WC because they wrote an unflattering piece on Benz? This was the guy who roughed them up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:38 am

you were defending the paid thug yesterday because of how he grew up. it was a valid argument. what changed?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:15 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:you were defending the paid thug yesterday because of how he grew up. it was a valid argument. what changed?

Just heard a few things from my OL friends when i told them i understood Benz and defended him...  I thought Benz used him for protection and to keep crap off of him.  But using him for active thuggery is BS.  Benz has used him more than once for stuff he doesn't want to get his hands dirty with apparently.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:17 am

So you're telling me that guy is Luca Brasi to Benzema's Vito Corleone?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:28 am

M99 wrote:So you're telling me that guy is Luca Brasi to Benzema's Vito Corleone?
lol.   on a very very small scale with no murder or significant crime involved.  Mostly about intimidating people which is crap.  The guy has been to jail multiple times and not for insignificant stuff...  and he's a known drug dealer.  It's just ridiculous that he's actually an employee for a company Benz owns.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:42 am

dont forget armed robbery...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:56 am

Martial is ready lads.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:20 am

yeah... Martial and Lacazette are my hopes. I don't like Giroud at all as a starter although he's great as a backup. But knowing DD, he starts Giroud.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:24 am

What about Griezman as a striker? Work in FIFA for me.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:40 am

Lads, you could have Ali Dia up top when the Cannavaro-Nesta 2006 WC partnership is recreated by Zouma-Varane Proud

No one will penetrate that, so 1 goal is all you need to win games.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:48 pm

Martial :bow: Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next