RealGunner
Sushi Master
Sri
SamuelJayC
Jay29
31 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Official: Arsenal sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - Page 5 Empty Re: Official: Arsenal sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Post by Iceman Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:19 pm

I realized that I inadvertently forgot Vela, but thats just shows how down he's gone in the pecking order

Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official: Arsenal sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - Page 5 Empty Re: Official: Arsenal sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Post by SUPERCARTTS Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:22 pm

kids got talent. Let's see how AW uses him. Ryo and AOC have 'approach with caution' written all over them!
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Very excited to see AOC play. Saw him play centre-midfield against Manchester United in January and he was very good overall that day. Saw his potential clearly on that occasion.

But as AOC says in the interview to arsenal.com, he played mostly on the right wing last season for Southampton and it's going to be very interesting to see where Wenger want's to play him.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:56 am

I can't see him playing as a CM too many options there at the moment.
I have a feeling Wenger is going to convert AOC or Walcott into a CF this year or next.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Emaharg wrote:I can't see him playing as a CM too many options there at the moment.
I have a feeling Wenger is going to convert AOC or Walcott into a CF this year or next.

he is AMC or Winger.... not CM....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Arsène Wenger believes new signing Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is one of the brightest talents in English football.

The teenager was among the hottest properties in the transfer market this summer and was reportedly sought after by a number of Premier League clubs before putting pen to paper on a long-term contract with Arsenal on Monday.

Wenger has a history of nurturing great potential into real Premier League pedigree and he feels Oxlade-Chamberlain is destined for big things in the future.

“We feel he will be one of the big English talents of the future,” said the manager. “We want to build a strong base of local players.

“He has exceptional qualities. We were after this boy for a long time and we believe in him.”

arsenal.com

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5