McLewis
Art Morte
Abramovich
windkick
M99
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Empty OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Post by M99 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:14 pm

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-sign-oxlade-chamberlain
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Post by windkick Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:17 pm

that guy pretty much nagged his way on to the team

Him and his dad have been working hard to get on a team that doesn't need him. Way to go, good luck with playing time.

Last edited by windkick on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Post by Abramovich Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Exactly what the doctor ordered, another attacker :?:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:35 pm

It's a good signing by Arsenal, that lad has got the potential to be world-class one day. He is about to turn 18 in a week, so obviously he has not been bought to strenghten the team for this campaign, wouldn't surprise me if they loaned him out.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:42 pm

12m, huh?

That's a lot of gouda, especially for Wenger. Kid must be a bit special.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Art Morte wrote:It's a good signing by Arsenal, that lad has got the potential to be world-class one day. He is about to turn 18 in a week, so obviously he has not been bought to strenghten the team for this campaign, wouldn't surprise me if they loaned him out.

Between departures, injuries, suspensions, cup competiions and the African Cup of Nations, he actually will see some first team action this year.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:46 pm

But, i thought Arsenal wanted to sign a defender? Wont this cut from the funds of a potential signing, or you guys reckon Arsenal were planning this signing all along and still have funds for a defender?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:48 pm

McLewis wrote:12m, huh?

Make that up on the spot? coz quite frankly i have never heard of that word before lol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 pm

it's probably 5-6m upfront rest depending on apps and other things....

but he is good....

was being chased by liverpool, man u and chelsea i think too....

and unlike our other youth like big and physical
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Make that up on the spot? coz quite frankly i have never heard of that word before lol

gouda

Yaper, cheese, cheddar, chalupas, green, money, cash. Word comes from E-40 the father of slanguage.

I'm bout to go hustle and make that gouda.

-urbandictionary.
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:51 pm

kiranr wrote:But, i thought Arsenal wanted to sign a defender? Wont this cut from the funds of a potential signing, or you guys reckon Arsenal were planning this signing all along and still have funds for a defender?

We've been after him since last January.

We are still after a defender. We're not paying this fee all in one go and we've still got a couple of players still to leave the club. So I'm pretty sure we have enough for a defender.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:58 pm

imalegend wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

gouda

Yaper, cheese, cheddar, chalupas, green, money, cash. Word comes from E-40 the father of slanguage.

-urbandictionary.

I used to listen to E-40 all the time, how i did'nt hear of it before hand is mind blowing Shocked
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Get innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:30 pm

looks like Fat ronaldo's love child

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
imalegend wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

gouda

-urbandictionary.

I used to listen to E-40 all the time, how i did'nt hear of it before hand is mind blowing Shocked

Here endeth the ebonics lesson for today. Cool
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Now that Arsenal have spent big money surely that means Ashley will get his cheque book out and sign a quality CF?

No we are going to relegated you say?

Ok then Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:45 pm

he has potential and he could become world class good signing for arsenal
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:47 pm

It's a potential 15m buy, guys. Either the kid has a lot of talent or it's an insanely expensive English youngster (TM).
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Sushi Master wrote:It's a potential 15m buy, guys. Either the kid has a lot of talent or it's an insanely expensive English youngster (TM).

depends on how we are paying them...... if we are paying southampton on apps/goal or int apps.... and he flops then it won't be the expensive.... and i don't think arsenal ever pay all the money upfront they always have clauses in them... they had them for Arshavin, Walcott and Ramsey too i think
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 pm

imalegend wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:It's a potential 15m buy, guys. Either the kid has a lot of talent or it's an insanely expensive English youngster (TM).

depends on how we are paying them...... if we are paying southampton on apps/goal or int apps.... and he flops then it won't be the expensive.... and i don't think arsenal ever pay all the money upfront they always have clauses in them... they had them for Arshavin, Walcott and Ramsey too i think
This is true, but that's still a lot of money. And I sure hope him being English means that he doesn't want to end up leaving like a bitch once he reaches top level.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Excellent young player. Should soon surpass the likes of Arjen Robben and Cristiano Ronaldo.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:26 pm

[quote="Immaculate_Mole"][quote="imalegend"][quote="Immaculate_Mole"]
McLewis wrote:

cuz ya squarer den a box of applejacks ya smell me.

lol @ the TM reference.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:03 am

All the riotting near North London good day to sign up to Arsenal, on the other hand Arsenal's trophy cabinet will be safe 🐰
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:34 am

Ade, you know you secretly love our club! All those years when you needed to support a London baced team during the champions league matchesprior to 2004... we all know who you supported lol Smile
On to Alex Oxlade Chamberlain... the last young player Wenger splashed out on (by our standards) was Nasri. If wenger is willing to spend 15 milli on a player, you can most certainly bank on the player living upto the price tag.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:50 am

Great signing by arsenal, he is gonna be class for them. He definitely stood out and looked like a special little player when United played Southhampton in the FA Cup last season. Good technique, good vision, quick, small and agile and can pick out a dangerous pass too.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next