Arquitecto
RED
Busby Babe
25 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Our Rivals - Page 9 Empty Re: Our Rivals

Post by Busby Babe Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Liverpool and Arsenal face each other in two weeks time so more dropped points. I wouldn't say coasting though, look how fast it turned for Chelsea, from gonna walk the league to potentially only 3 points ahead of City. Need to get the job done vs Southampton, Rooney back too.

Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:46 pm

Still have to beat a good team on Monday. But thankfully cos all of them dropped points theres little more leeway now.

And Soton will come at us hard even with their depleted squad as they lost 2 in a row and added with that Koeman wont entertain the idea of losing to LvG one bit. So in spite of the fact that its turning out to be a good week, I am not that overjoyed . Lets get the job done and then celebrate. Smile

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:34 am

desperately want us to beat Soton monday, will do wonders for us in the table and in confidence, potentially being in 3rd going into the Liverpool match will be a huge boost for the fans and the lads, considering the decimation of injuries the squad has had

let's keep the wins rolling Soton and Liverpool should be 6pts
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:30 pm

it's reality check time in the Liverpool section Proud rofl
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Nice to see you guys keeping yourself busy midweek Razz
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:23 am

nice to see you also monitoring our section keeping busy mid week, given your games aren't worth watching Laughing

just another tick in the loss column come mid week
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:15 am

Nishy wrote:Nice to see you guys keeping yourself busy midweek Razz

Yeah, busy laughing at the comedy act you guys provided us with. Laughing

Our Rivals - Page 9 2Q==
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:58 am

okay now lets smash them come sunday. In for the taking these lots.  i am done playing the diplomatic and pragmatic one on this forum.  

Unleash the tiger upfront alongside van persie. drop rooney back into a deeper role. Full scale attack. Expose their pitiful defense. Will never forgive lvg if he sets up another defensive formation let alone that painful-to-watch 3-5-2. We owe them a reply for what has happened last season. Clubber GET IN!!!

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:33 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:okay now lets smash them come sunday. In for the taking these lots.  i am done playing the diplomatic and pragmatic one on this forum.  

Unleash the tiger upfront alongside van persie. drop rooney back into a deeper role. Full scale attack. Expose their pitiful defense. Will never forgive lvg if he sets up another defensive formation let alone that painful-to-watch 3-5-2. We owe them a reply for what has happened last season. Clubber GET IN!!!

I honestly don't expect to batter them, they always raise their game against us. It's gonna be a tough game, don't let their current form fool you
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:35 pm

On another note:

But, but he told Brendan Rodgers Sad

Spoiler:
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:05 pm

Busby Babe wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:okay now lets smash them come sunday. In for the taking these lots.  i am done playing the diplomatic and pragmatic one on this forum.  

I honestly don't expect to batter them, they always raise their game against us. It's gonna be a tough game, don't let their current form fool you

yep. I am aware of that. Its like the UCL final for them, matches against us. silent Laughing
They will play like relegation contenders by losing to scrub teams and in the next match if its against us they will raise their game to the zenith and will outplay us like its life and death. Mad

yea realistically i only want those 3 points. But since its at home I want us to take the game to them rather than going defensive.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:09 pm

Perfect result 10 points ahead of Liverpool and 5 ahead of Arsenal, our main two competitors. We're some way off Chelsea and Man City too. We're close to hitting Newcastle territory last season where we haven't got much to play for anymore. I hope that doesn't bring complacency, not over til it's mathematically impossible.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:10 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Busby Babe wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:okay now lets smash them come sunday. In for the taking these lots. i am done playing the diplomatic and pragmatic one on this forum.

yep. I am aware of that. Its like the UCL final for them, matches against us. silent Laughing
They will play like relegation contenders by losing to scrub teams and in the next match if its against us they will raise their game to the zenith and will outplay us like its life and death. Mad

yea realistically i only want those 3 points. But since its at home I want us to take the game to them rather than going defensive.

You were right, we battered them Proud
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Makes yesterday's draw against a team we should be beating more annoying, but can't complain, Ars-liv draw got us off the hook.

I don't know whether we should start taking West Ham seriously. Only 1 point behind us with half the season nearly done Shocked
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:42 pm

West Ham play Chelsea away next. Arsenal were top of the league last season for the majority of it, and by the end of the end of the season were miles a way. I expect West Ham to fall away too, but we'll see I guess.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:37 pm

Man City. Laughing top 2 dropping points after our blip. Thank goodness  cheers

7 off City, 10 off Chelsea and Arsenal and Soton 3 behind.
Lets bring on the 2nd leg of fixtures. Its going to be very interesting. bounce

Soton btw is definitely legit for a top 4 spot this season. When they field their strongest 11 they can match anyone in the league.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:53 pm

Arsenal winning is annoying, them gaining ground on us, especially in a match I was comfortable in thinking they'll drop points, is frustrating.

atleast Saints dropped points too, and in the process steadied the Chelsea juggernaught.

Both teams play each other on Thursday, so points dropped either way. we gotta capitalize by handling our business v Stoke in the earlier kick off.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:14 pm

Tbh, I don't mind Arsenal winning, there is still another top 4 spot.

We're 11 points ahead of Liverpool, with a game more played. The further we pull away from them, the better. I kinda want Arsenal to pull away from Liverpool too. Lesser of two evils getting that 4th spot.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:16 pm

today as well as in that home game against Saints, arsenal were slight underdogs and were expected to slip up, considering how well both soton and w ham were doing until that point.

But on both occasions ars had history in their favor. And They again went and won both the matches. Its really happening like that this season. Teams that carry forward a good run of results against a particular opposition in the recent past are triumphing irrespective of their current form.

So I was expecting ars to pick up points today again. Its fine as long as its arsenal, they will slip up some time or the other.

I think we should be worried about Saints too. Sure they dont have the expereince of maintaining the level of performance and and really keeping pace with the big teams during the final stages of the season , but its not that hard to achieve considering how lethal they were against smaller teams in the 1st half of the season. And again they will play a cluster of them back to back as their schedule of matches are once again like that.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:58 pm

pool dropped points at home to leicester Laughing and arsenal losing to soton. Thumbs up city almost did so too.
now we have to worry about soton but. they are looking a very very good team. hope wanyana and mane leave by then for african nations cup Smile must win match next one against them at ot otherwise they will overtake us. pale

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:14 pm

A spurs draw against the Chavs please Thumbs up
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:29 pm

We got off lightly today, but our away form is so annoying Mad
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:35 pm

we can hope it will improve man. it really is annoying. more annoying is lvg's stubbornness on certain things. 3-5-2 :facepalm:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:12 pm

ars beat city. Shocked lvg better get this sorted or else we will be in big trouble. luvpool too not far behind. Easy games now for for us for some time. So cant afford to drop no point whatsoever.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:00 pm

Great result for the arses. Fair play.

Top 4 is going to be one heck of a battle now.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:31 pm

RED wrote:Great result for the arses. Fair play.

Top 4 is going to be one heck of a battle now.

I honestly believe 2nd place is up for grabs. City are awful. I can't wait for their match against Barcelona. I hope Messi puts 5 past Joe Fart.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next