VanDeezNuts
futbol_bill
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I don't get it - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't get it

Post by guest7 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:21 pm

The Madrid One wrote:
omarish wrote:Maybe its my expectations, or I just feel that we should win when we dominate and we have 12 chances and the only had 4...

It's hard to not feel letdown when we dominated the game but it never ended with a climax.
you always want to hold high expectations so your team reaches them and they just keep getting better. you never get comfortable.

those are the signals im getting from you

lmao no I just said that I expect a result as good as the performance, which it wasnt and thats why I was letdown

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:42 pm

omarish wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
omarish wrote:Maybe its my expectations, or I just feel that we should win when we dominate and we have 12 chances and the only had 4...

It's hard to not feel letdown when we dominated the game but it never ended with a climax.
you always want to hold high expectations so your team reaches them and they just keep getting better. you never get comfortable.

those are the signals im getting from you

lmao no I just said that I expect a result as good as the performance, which it wasnt and thats why I was letdown
I'm with him guys. I aknowledged our progress and am very happy about it but we had more chances on goal than them, yet, they scored just as much. Anything, you could apply to our forwards is valid for them as well. I mean Villa, Messi or Pedro aren't deep in the season either. So they're better off form than us? Very Happy
Our finishing really needs improvement... Very Happy The guys who aren't strikers or aren't supposed to be our main goal scoring sources are super clinical in contrast (Di Maria, Ozil, Callejon)... Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:55 pm

When Xabi Alonso score for us you might think there is something wrong with our forwards. Very Happy
Anyway, i've watched the highlights and all i can say is Benzema really need to improve his heading. we missed 2 or 3 clear chance because of his bad heading.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2