Yuri Yukuv
buddytaller
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
H.A.
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Bright Side of España SC El Clasicos - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bright Side of España SC El Clasicos

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:13 pm

BTW welcome to the board skyhigh. Great to have you Very Happy

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Bright Side of España SC El Clasicos - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bright Side of España SC El Clasicos

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:17 pm

skyhigh wrote:We can never know what Villa said to Ozil, and frankly about this specific brawl have been written already crazy lunatic stuff and I'm not gonna go around speculating this and that, but what did I see, was that Villa was the first to lay a hand on Ozil and that is a fact.

First of all welcome here.

The video i posted really explains it all even if one doesn't understand Spanish.

Agree that Villa made the first move though.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by skyhigh Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:19 pm

The issue at hand, usually in the clasicos, is not whether Real or Barcelona make bad fouls, I will admit that our team usually takes the lead on that, but rather that EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. a foul is commited from Real, Barcelona players feel the need to whine and push and affect the referee for a card. It's getting ridiculous at this point.

p.s thanks everyone for the welcome.
skyhigh
skyhigh
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Does anyone remember when Iniesta got owned by a great tackle from Pepe in the box, dived for the penalty and when he saw the ref wasn't going to give anything jumped back up ran into Pepe from behin while he has kicking the ball and pretend like Pepe wanted hit him in the face on purpose?

Horrible display of diving right there.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Zealous wrote:Does anyone remember when Iniesta got owned by a great tackle from Pepe in the box, dived for the penalty and when he saw the ref wasn't going to give anything jumped back up ran into Pepe from behin while he has kicking the ball and pretend like Pepe wanted hit him in the face on purpose?

Horrible display of diving right there.

Yea that was hilarious! Ref didn't even took interest and after that he just stood up and continued playing lol.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:34 pm

babun1024 wrote:
shaven wrote:

good luck to us!

i got so much anger on mou today!!! Evil or Very Mad
Your biased views on Mou are like one of a disappointed kid.Your toy... Canales wasn't ready to start for Real Madrid. Blame Mou all you want but he wasn't the reason why he was loaned out... :lol!:
Of course, you wouldn't mention that the guy he poked in the eye hit him in the backhead really hard...

what bias?!?!?! i am not a mou fanboy ever since. i didnt support hi signing since the beginning. but accepted him with our criticism. i just dont like his football style. so regardless canales was loaned out or not. set your fact straight first. i wasnt even thinking of canales in here. :lol!:
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:40 pm

LOL at the video you posted Jack, even though I didn't understand a word since its spanish I think it would make a great movie, the voice alone makes it so dramatic and all Laughing
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:44 pm

we are turning la liga into the most interesting show on earth

it's time for those pussy underachievers teams to pick up the slack and stop with the nonsense respect of the spanish league.

If Valencia was botching more, they would be far ahead. i have no hopes for Malaga, Pelle is too nice.

come on bielsa, manzano
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Klinsi90 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:58 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
skyhigh wrote:We can never know what Villa said to Ozil, and frankly about this specific brawl have been written already crazy lunatic stuff and I'm not gonna go around speculating this and that, but what did I see, was that Villa was the first to lay a hand on Ozil and that is a fact.

First of all welcome here.

The video i posted really explains it all even if one doesn't understand Spanish.

Agree that Villa made the first move though.

Thanks for the video. It clarifies that the allegation of Ozil stomping on Cesc while he was still on the ground as the cause of the incident is not true... although I'm still wondering why some people claimed the referee reported Ozil was redcarded for that action, not for charging towards Villa, as shown in multiple videos.

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:we are turning la liga into the most interesting show on earth

Agree, the last two games showed the two teams are getting even, this will make next classicos more unpredictable and exciting Smile.

Just remind everyone to stay positive, for a team that was just assembled less than 1 year ago, to be able to compete with a team which its core players have been together for 3-4 yrs playing a specific system, it's a huge step.

Klinsi90
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3