Albiceleste
the xcx
Yuri Yukuv
The Madrid One
FennecFox7
_LMG_10_
12 posters

Go down

Real Madrid building the team around Özil Empty Real Madrid building the team around Özil

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:19 am

Can RM properly build the team around Özil as long as CR7 is around? What do you guys think?

We all know what type of player CR7 is - he lacks certain things from his game. Not to bash CR7, but IMO it will be difficult to "give the team" to Ozil when CR7 is around. CR7 has that "superstar" status attached to his name. He also scores all the goals for real madrid and he's got all the attention on him. So how can Ozil shine?

On the flip side, it must be good for a future playmaker like Ozil to have a goal scoring burden lifted off of him. CR7 after all, is a useful player, right?

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid building the team around Özil Empty Re: Real Madrid building the team around Özil

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:37 am

This should be in our section mate. As I said before he should convert into a CF.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid building the team around Özil Empty Re: Real Madrid building the team around Özil

Post by The Madrid One Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:22 am

individual players work according to how their team supports them. the point here is to try to find a way into which we can make all of our players shine or contribute to help each other out.

thats all that has to be said towards your uninformed and a bit confusing question.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:02 am

I personally believe CR will be gradually phased out of the team. If you notice he is not the same age as the rest of the team.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:08 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:I personally believe CR will be gradually phased out of the team. If you notice he is not the same age as the rest of the team.
I dont think age really matters atm nor upcoming seasons. Hes own ambition, work rate and effort will rule out hes given age atm.

You must understand that, he is much sharper and pretty fit than last of hes 2 seasons imo. The players he has behind him, he will make the best out of it. CR7 age is the least we could worry of.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:22 am

why is this in the barca section? scratch

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:00 am

with the quality we have in our team, i dont think there is any need to build our team around any one player...benz is just as capable of carrying our team and we all remember higuain in '08..having said that i think that benz ozil and cr7 are going to be the nucleus of our team for some time to come
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:43 am

Its too early to conclude that we need to build the team around Ozil. He' s a very important player, but the heart of the team should be Sahin.

We should build the team around him. That's why I am hoping he doesn't turn into an injury prone player.

Sahin is the future, he is the missing link.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Someone who scores goals and creates is the person the team should be built around.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:20 pm

arent all our players capable of doing that?? ^^
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Well they are but Ronaldo is our best player. However he isn't that good at playmaking.

Say we had someone like Messi then we could build the team around him. Neymar could be that player if we decide to sign him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:27 pm

neymar is too immature...benz and ozil should be our go to guys...
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid building the team around Özil Empty UH!!!

Post by Calebvision Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:52 pm

mtfootball wrote:Well they are but Ronaldo is our best player. However he isn't that good at playmaking.

Say we had someone like Messi then we could build the team around him. Neymar could be that player if we decide to sign him.

For a guy who "isn't that good at playmaking", he had, I think, the second most assist on the team, last year, to go along with 53 goals. He's VERY GOOD at playmaking and it would be even more obvious, were that his role. Als on of La Liga's assit men, if I'm not mistaken.

I do agree that his goal obsession causes him to make "un team like decisions"!

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:10 pm

assist stats doesnt mean hes a good playmaker...i honestly cant remember the last time ronaldo sprayed a through ball(or even tried)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Calebvision wrote:
For a guy who "isn't that good at playmaking", he had, I think, the second most assist on the team, last year, to go along with 53 goals. He's VERY GOOD at playmaking and it would be even more obvious, were that his role. Als on of La Liga's assit men, if I'm not mistaken.

I do agree that his goal obsession causes him to make "un team like decisions"!

Being a playmaker in the proper sense of the term =/= making assist.

Mtfootball here is making reference to the guy who understands how to control the tempo, someone who can read the flow of the game, accelerate and decelerate when needed, some one with great vision and creativity and passing in the last 3rd of the pitch.

Ronaldo doesnt have that set of skills. ronaldo like di maria are players that can beat players in 1v1, create space and cross the ball in. that's how they pick up most of their assists.

Ronaldo and David Silva had the same number of assist last season, both are played in an advanced position on the wings most of the times, yet, we wouldnt dare to compare both in terms of playmaking.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down