Dnmac4
Ali
RealGunner
Jamin
juventus101
36 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How highly do you rate David Silva? - Page 3 Empty Re: How highly do you rate David Silva?

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:33 am

Sepi wrote:

Been a while mate. It's always a pleasure... Having a coffee, looking outside at the snow, talking about interesting stuff, have a bit of doughnut, talk more...another sip of coffee, talk again..make a joke, go Spanish, go English...take a piss in the washroom, make sarcastic comment about appearance of a girl, then drink more...and then realize you are late for your class.

Suspect

Was never late for class. :coffee:

kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate David Silva? - Page 3 Empty Re: How highly do you rate David Silva?

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:34 am

Poor man's Mata.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:35 am

^ Not sure if cereal.

Yes, I am aware I spelt cereal instead of serious.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:45 am

LLorente is far better than carrol at the moment.Llorente has incredible technique for a target man,very good pace and can dribble unlike lot of other 7 ft+ guys.One is a historic spainish NT starter while other is a overpriced english player who have yet to prove his value to begin with.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:51 am

Adit wrote:LLorente is far better than carrol at the moment.Llorente has incredible technique for a target man,very good pace and can dribble unlike lot of other 7 ft+ guys.One is a historic spainish NT starter while other is a overpriced english player who have yet to prove his value to begin with.

Llorente has proved far less than Darren Bent. In fact, I'd have Bent over him. 26 years of old, and zero to show for it except once in a while scoring against mediocre defenses like Levante. Neither has Carroll I admit, but he is 4 years younger and won't flirt with any Spanish chick that comes into his way (and he's scored against world class defenses of Chelsea, and City, etc) !!!!

btw, Joey Barton is much better than that West Brom flop in your avatar btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:56 am

yeah,i got it llorente aint EPL proven.

Btw Borja floped in EPL because all EPL bottom teams including west brom plays hoof the ball footy,you can put xavi in west brom im pretty sure he will be a flope there,like gary neville said its time to move on for england from traditional power football .

Borja became third best midfielder behind iniesta and ozil last year. Cool
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:01 am

dude Llorente has score against barca,madrid,valencia last season lol

what has carrol done in his entire spell at pool?

still playing bad.

btw i would be worried if i were a pool fan,a half strength arsenal team and still they dominated the game untill they went to 10 men.Pool were lucky to win that match.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:04 am

Adit wrote:yeah,i got it llorente aint EPL proven.

Btw Borja floped in EPL because all EPL bottom teams including west brom plays hoof the ball footy,you can put xavi in west brom im pretty sure he will be a flope there,like gary neville said its time to move on for england from traditional power football .

Borja became third best midfielder behind iniesta and ozil last year. Cool

West Brom have never hoofed it. That's one of the reasons they are a yo-yo team that keeps going down and up....Blackpool would have stayed up probably had they hoofed it often mind you. Barton would thrive in La Liga as well...He can't get into Barca's team of course...but there is a chance he can fight with Khedira for a spot.

Michel Salgado was considered a World Class RB in Spain.....He is the biggest joke/worst full back I ever remember in PL era as it stands. Just shows the difference of quality.

About Llorente...I am not saying he is not PL proven (I don't even agree with that PL proven thingy)...I am saying you can't slate Carroll for being unproven and then big up Llorente....Llorente is hardly more proven than Carroll considering his age, and then comparing it with what he's achieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:06 am

Adit wrote:dude Llorente has score against barca,madrid,valencia last season lol

what has carrol done in his entire spell at pool?

still playing bad.

btw i would be worried if i were a pool fan,a half strength arsenal team and still they dominated the game untill they went to 10 men.Pool were lucky to win that match.

Carroll played 6 games in his first 6 months and only scored 2 goals less than Suarez who played 13 games.

He's actually been doing what he is expected of him greatly, scored a great goal vs Sunderland which was wrongly disallowed and totally executed his duties on saturday which was tiring down Arsenal's defense, so a fresh Suarez can come and do the job. It's a team game, and not who gets on the scoresheet game, and the plan worked and Carroll's part is appreciated.

And either stop jerking off (it;s bad for your eyes), eat carrott, or go and see an eye doctor...because facts state that possession was even and we had twice as many goalscoring opportunities as Arsenal on saturday.

Maybe you watched the game from April though !!!!

and I don't even need to mention what you should worry about Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:08 am

hahaha a 35 year old michel salgado floping in black burn ,what a joke lal iga has become.

Llorente is proven by all means,there is a reason he is Spanish NT starter.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:10 am

Adit wrote:hahaha a 35 year old michel salgado floping in black burn ,what a joke lal iga has become.

Llorente is proven by all means,there is a reason he is Spanish NT starter.

He is not though. He is a reserve player, who gets 10-20 minutes a game due to Torres' recent bad form.

Llorente is as proven as Darren Bent. No more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:10 am

what goal scoring chance pool created against arsenal untill they went to 10 men?

arsenal played with 18 year old miguel,jenkinson and sagna at LB ffs still pool was ineffective in final third.Pool did absolutely nothing untill fring pong lost his nerve.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:13 am

Adit wrote:what goal scoring chance pool created against arsenal untill they went to 10 men?

arsenal played with 18 year old miguel,jenkinson and sagna at LB ffs still pool was ineffective in final third.Pool did absolutely nothing untill fring pong lost his nerve.

Carroll's header made Woj produce a very fine save
Henderson's header from the box saved by Woj
Kelly hit the post from inside the box
Downing scored a goal

just from the top of my mind......

We win at Arsenal after 11 years and people question it, not knowing the whole Suarez on the bench thing was a plan to just attack them in the last 20 minutes Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:19 am

I talked to some sensible pool friends of mine and none of them was impressed with the chances they made.Pool definitely lacks final third creative play imo.

oh and Raul merieles>>>>>>>> charlie adams
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:21 am

Adit wrote:yeah,i got it llorente aint EPL proven.

yeah i get it carroll is english and llorente is spanish so automatically llorente is better

haha typical primfaces

Am I doing it right?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:22 am

In any case, this is David Silva thread and he is truly amazing.

The whole Llorente Carroll argument (Which time will tell who would be/have been a better investment) was brought up by Franchise who is by far the most biased MOD around ( I remember him saying Fernando of Porto is a much better player than Mascherano when Masche was a LFC player and didn't want Mascherano at Barca AT ALL Laughing )

It's funny that Alonso was a poor Carrick according to many people back in 2008 as well, and people were reluctant to pay 14M for him and LFC were a 2 man team apparently. But Alonso goes, and OMG, I ALWAYS KNEW XABI IS AMAZING....LIVERPOOL WERE IN FACT A 3 MAN TEAM !!!!

Another one is Arbeloa. In his time @ LFC, Everyone rated him as extremely average, the worst RB of all top 4 teams, and a weaklink to the team...gets transferred to RM, and all of a sudden he is the solidest of solids...defensively fantastic, should even start for the NT, Amazing ETC !!!

You see the pattern 🐷

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:25 am

Adit wrote:I talked to some sensible pool friends of mine and none of them was impressed with the chances they made.Pool definitely lacks final third creative play imo.

First of all, It's Charlie Adam. Second of all, as Kenny said after the game, Raul had no pre-season due to injury and starting him in such high pressure game would have been a risk and he has to be eased back...Third of all, Raul Meireles has only played ONCE in Charlie Adam's position in the team (2-1 defeat to Blackpool) ... He played much further forward and that's why he is more effective there.

Some people really talk outta their ass here, I've seen so many people saying Meireles is a deep lying/tackling play maker from La Liga fans...those LaLigafaces !!!!

So glad I barely ever comment on something I haven't seen enough of. That's why I mostly stick to PL topics, because that's what I watch very regularly and believe my opinion holds some credibility and professionalism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:28 am

Sepi on a roll Very Happy

Keep this one civil ayt? albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:30 am

Sepi wrote:In any case, this is David Silva thread and he is truly amazing.

The whole Llorente Carroll argument (Which time will tell who would be/have been a better investment) was brought up by Franchise who is by far the most biased MOD around ( I remember him saying Fernando of Porto is a much better player than Mascherano when Masche was a LFC player and didn't want Mascherano at Barca AT ALL Laughing )

It's funny that Alonso was a poor Carrick according to many people back in 2008 as well, and people were reluctant to pay 14M for him and LFC were a 2 man team apparently. But Alonso goes, and OMG, I ALWAYS KNEW XABI IS AMAZING....LIVERPOOL WERE IN FACT A 3 MAN TEAM !!!!

Another one is Arbeloa. In his time @ LFC, Everyone rated him as extremely average, the worst RB of all top 4 teams, and a weaklink to the team...gets transferred to RM, and all of a sudden he is the solidest of solids...defensively fantastic, should even start for the NT, Amazing ETC !!!

You see the pattern 🐷

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
This man speaks the truth. Anyone who plays for Madrid or Barca is UNTOUCHABLE!!! AND OMG ONE OF ZE BEST PLAYERS EVA!!!!!!!!!

They now say that Marsh is the best DM in the world when at Liverpool they called him trash. But they aren't man enough to admit. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:31 am

Sepi wrote:
Adit wrote:I talked to some sensible pool friends of mine and none of them was impressed with the chances they made.Pool definitely lacks final third creative play imo.

First of all, It's Charlie Adam. Second of all, as Kenny said after the game, Raul had no pre-season due to injury and starting him in such high pressure game would have been a risk and he has to be eased back...Third of all, Raul Meireles has only played ONCE in Charlie Adam's position in the team (2-1 defeat to Blackpool) ... He played much further forward and that's why he is more effective there.

Some people really talk outta their ass here, I've seen so many people saying Meireles is a deep lying/tackling play maker from La Liga fans...those LaLigafaces !!!!

So glad I barely ever comment on something I haven't seen enough of. That's why I mostly stick to PL topics, because that's what I watch very regularly and believe my opinion holds some credibility and professionalism.

Wait who said Meireles is a deep lying playmaker?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:32 am

english_jewel wrote:
This man speaks the truth. Anyone who plays for Madrid or Barca is UNTOUCHABLE!!! AND OMG ONE OF ZE BEST PLAYERS EVA!!!!!!!!!

They now say that Marsh is the best DM in the world when at Liverpool they called him trash. But they aren't man enough to admit. Laughing

Who said that? Come on guys... you can't make stuff up..

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:35 am

kiranr wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Who said that? Come on guys... you can't make stuff up..

The same people who bust a nut over the supposed physicality of the EPL. Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:37 am

@Kianr back in old forums, and a Meireles forum created by Nick 1.5 month ago and how people think Adam is his replacement...

Anyways, it's 4:40 AM, That's it for me tonight....was good convo

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:41 am

Llorente is such a great forward that Darren Bent has outscored him almost every season.If Llorente is world class then what does that make Bent? Legendary striker?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:49 am

Sepi just killed Ade. Laughing
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:50 am

ynwa wrote:Sepi just killed Ade. Laughing

Who's Ade?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next