IzzyC08
Lex
Ganso
BarrileteCosmico
Art Morte
Vibe
10 posters

Go down

Ban matchday commentary threads from club sections Empty Ban matchday commentary threads from club sections

Post by Vibe Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:47 pm

What's the point?

The game's on,Arsenal fans discuss in their section,Liverpool fans in theirs and outsiders who watch EPL discuss in matchday commentary section.And the thread goes 5 pages,while it goes 20 in the section.Makes no sense...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Ban matchday commentary threads from club sections Empty Re: Ban matchday commentary threads from club sections

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:16 pm

I agree, it's a bit confusing, but then again there's a bit different feel to it: You discuss in your own club section's thread, talk solely about your team // discuss in Matchday Commentary, talk about the whole game // discuss in the other club's section, talk about their players.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Ban matchday commentary threads from club sections Empty Re: Ban matchday commentary threads from club sections

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:37 pm

I think if some people prefer to only talk about the match with fellow fans rather than the whole populace then they should be allowed to. I'm not really for banning anything.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:07 pm

i dont like when a-holes keep criticizing all the time,kind of like chelsea today.i like the way it is
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:13 pm

Many a night i lay awake, weeping into my pillow because there are multiple matchday threads open

The horror.........
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:59 pm

I always read the commentary in the threads because I like a view from different perspectives...Would be useful if it could be done.The things said above can be done in post game threads,if someone's up for analysis...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:19 pm

Ban matchday threads in Club Sections???? No, that's ridiculous not everyone wants to speak with everyone. As said above, I'm not for banning anything completely stupid.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:33 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:Ban matchday threads in Club Sections???? No, that's ridiculous not everyone wants to speak with everyone. As said above, I'm not for banning anything completely stupid.

Someone making you talk to anyone?There's the ignore button if you don't like some posters...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:34 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:Ban matchday threads in Club Sections???? No, that's ridiculous not everyone wants to speak with everyone. As said above, I'm not for banning anything completely stupid.

For the first time, I actually agree with this guy :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:55 pm

The matchday commentary section exists PRECISELY for the reason expressed in the OP.

Its for the general populace of the forum to discuss a given match as it goes on.

If club sections prefer to discuss the matches of their clubs amongst themselves then that's perfectly within their rights as members of this forum.

I see nothing wrong with the way things are now and so they will stay that way.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:12 am

I actually agree, I try to use the matchday commentary but everything seems to go to club sections. Only one who doesn't is El Clasico...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:32 am

sciacca wrote:

For the first time, I actually agree with this guy :coffee:

There has been many instances and you always reply with the same thing "For the first time....." :lol!:

It's all good though. Afro
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:57 am

I guess so :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:59 pm

At least ban those external chat links,it's costing the forum...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:54 am

Vibetribe, You can join us in our section during matches Smile
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:02 pm

VibeTribe wrote:At least ban those external chat links,it's costing the forum...
Let's see you went to troll into a chatbox and were banned Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down