Support mou today!

Jose Mourinho - Page 5 Vote_lcap38%Jose Mourinho - Page 5 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 13 ]
Jose Mourinho - Page 5 Vote_lcap62%Jose Mourinho - Page 5 Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 21 ]

Total Votes : 34

Jose Mourinho - Page 5 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho

Post by kiranr Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 am

yes, Mourinho did kick at the air just beside Cesc's head.

Secondly, since when did we start believing "sources" contacted by AS? Rubbish!

kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:02 am

kiranr wrote:yes, Mourinho did kick at the air just beside Cesc's head.

Secondly, since when did we start believing "sources" contacted by AS? Rubbish!

Kick the air? kick. the. air?

Please show me this great video. Because Khaled posted one already that was so false.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:08 am

Anyone arguing that the Mourinho on Cesc and Marcelo on Messi "kicks" were a big deal should go purge their brains.

It's an incredible stretch to believe that the "kicks" actually caused any type of pain whatsoever. Basically, you guys are arguing about whether there was no contact at all, or a miniscule scrape/light tap that wasn't even picked up by the TV cameras.

What's the point? It's not like the forum is going to reach a consensus, over something as trivial and nonsignificant as that anyways.

Last edited by Omniscient on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:15 am

emassy wrote:Many people picking on mou that he is causing violence,bt i will continue to encourage him to do more and worse. Now take a good look at this:
R.madrid had 3 penalties at bernabeu none were awarded.
*1stly,the ball that was played that hit abidal's hand in barca 18yrd box.
*2ndly,the ball that was played by abidal himself that hit his own hand in barca 18yrd box
*3rdly,the pull on ronaldo's leg by valdes which the referee and linesmen also ignored.
All these hapened at the bernabeu and no body is saying anything about the cheating. Its true we could win without a penalty,but its pressure that concedes penalty for a team afterall so,we earned it,and deserved to be awarded.
My point is why wont mourinho be angry to want to even kill someone when uefa,fifa and the referees are failing to conduct fairness.
I will support mou till death because the cheating is becoming too much and at the end they blame him for everything. Inspite we lost,we gave guardiola the toughest match of his life as a barca coach and left with our heads up. Go mou we re solidly behind you. Do i have a madridista witness in the house?

I only remember one time when the ball hit abidals hand inside the penalty and that was unintentional. Even Manolo Sanchis,who is a ex-real madrid player, the commentator on tve said that it was not a penalty. On the other hand barca had 2 stonewall penalties, the marcelo on pedro and pepe, the assassin, intentionally elbowing pique inside his own penalty area...

Crimson wrote:according to sources in Madrid consulted by AS, Pep Guardiola went up to Madrid’s bench after one of the goals and shouted, “you’re a fu***** gang” three times. Messi also made some not so polite gestures, such as indicating that it was time for Madrid to shut up. Vilanova also directed various insults at Madrid, using his mouth and his hands. Xabi Alonso said he had seen “disagreeable attitudes and things” from the Barcelona players. We all know that this man wouldn’t make things up.

According to Marca, in the line-up list Barça handed out to the press before the game, they wrote Real Madrid as “Reial Madrid,” or the club’s name as it would be in Catalan. That’s the same as calling it Huang Ma (learned from the recent China trip) in this report and is just another insult. Madrid said they have never referred to the Camp Nou as “Campo Nuevo,” for example, because they have respect for these types of things.

-----------

I wonder if Pep will ever receive the same criticism

Obviously not, because that was invented by the madrid media to defend llourinho. Atm there is absolutely no proof of that ever happening

Omniscient wrote:Anyone arguing that the Mourinho on Cesc and Marcelo on Messi "kicks" were a big deal should go purge their brains.

It's an incredible stretch to believe that the "kicks" actually caused any type of pain whatsoever. Basically, you guys are arguing about whether there was no contact at all, or a miniscule scrape/light tap.

What's the point? It's not like the forum is going to reach a consensus, over something as trivial and nonsignificant as that anyways.

one of your player started to almost cry from a push that was weaker than the kick on messi from marcelo...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:17 am

alexjanosik wrote:We have been over this before.
I have repeatedly asked the Stoke fans to prove that the Special Five is a tactical genius and they come up with nothing.
All they blab on about is how he has won so much.
The challenge stands.Kindly prove why the Special Five is a tactical genius when he repeatedly gets outfoxed by Pep The God Guardiola.
And just to remind everyone there is nothing tactical about parking the bus.
Any idiots can do it.

Lol. Try watching games with your eyes open... you may not get it still because of low iq. But at least you have a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:22 am

There are Stoke fans on this forum confused :coffee:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:32 am

Well no one's picking on him here. He's the most overrated manager on this forum
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:37 am

barca 2011 wrote:Well no one's picking on him here. He's the most overrated manager on this forum

And you're the crappiest poster... but we all put up with you junior. lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am

ToEy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
ToEy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
You know, Inter sucked in CL for a looooooooooooooooong time, very long time. He got his men as cheap as possible Very Happy Ibra vs. Eto'o+ cash was the deal of century ( ask any Farca fan) , Militto didn't cost a lot as well Very Happy Lucio was free and the only guy he bought for real was Snejder Very Happy

Dude...just saying....in Inter the deals are done/determined/planned by Moratti...thank Moratti for the ibra etoo deal...not mourinho...and btw "farca farca" are you a kid?
Mou always chooses the targets. The moment he is not allowed to (Chelsea) he falls out with the management. It doesn't mean he wants the most expensive players but players who fit his system Very Happy
Inter sucked so much in CL pre Mou it wasn't even funny Very Happy
Moratti got everything right suddenly? :lol!:
You don't need to talk up post Mou Inter's worth. Their squad is very strong but without Mou... Very Happy

Up till now you still do not understand how Inter works....the director identifies and chooses the players...what mou does there is to request for the positions (forward,midfielder etc) he needs..make the distinction between a manager and a director in Italy 1st or you will be digging larger hole
You're digging a bigger hole for yourself Very Happy I said he chooses the targets, nothing different in Italy. Your sporting director finds player types the coach asks for and then they negotiate not the other way around. By your logic:

Sporting director: Coach I found a cheap player somewhere. I'll buy him then you'll have to incorporate him somehow :lol!:

Did you notice the difference? Very Happy Usually, the coach asks for transfers, the sporting director looks for viable options and then they agree... Very Happy

Arquitecto wrote:Still going on isn't it?

The opinions in here (bar the one above me) aren't exactly convincing and are rather paltry.

Heres a challenge.

I'd like to see this debate continue in the Barca section where Deepak, Dani, Alex, Barcakizz etc would tear this topic apart.

I'm not a barca fan so I can't exactly make an invite.

But its a challenge nonetheless.

Either that, or continue worshipping a man who has done fck all for your club and made it seem like a circus.
:lol!:
You're basically saying you have no clue but your friends at Farca have so go ask them Very Happy
I've got a better idea, I don't want to invade their sect, call them over Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:01 am

alexjanosik wrote:We have been over this before.
I have repeatedly asked the Stoke fans to prove that the Special Five is a tactical genius and they come up with nothing.
All they blab on about is how he has won so much.
The challenge stands.Kindly prove why the Special Five is a tactical genius when he repeatedly gets outfoxed by Pep The God Guardiola.
And just to remind everyone there is nothing tactical about parking the bus.
Any idiots can do it.
C'mon Alex, Catalunya's olympic diving team had more trouble because of Benz. He dropped deep to help out the midfield, something Higuain didn't do. And Coentrao was so bad that Xavi had to foul him with studs on Very Happy
Of course, our park the bus resulted in 4 goals and a Farca who parked the bus in their turn for a large part of the game Very Happy
Strange, usually, only one team parks the bus... I must have missed something :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:17 am

babun1024 wrote:
ToEy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
ToEy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
You know, Inter sucked in CL for a looooooooooooooooong time, very long time. He got his men as cheap as possible Very Happy Ibra vs. Eto'o+ cash was the deal of century ( ask any Farca fan) , Militto didn't cost a lot as well Very Happy Lucio was free and the only guy he bought for real was Snejder Very Happy

Dude...just saying....in Inter the deals are done/determined/planned by Moratti...thank Moratti for the ibra etoo deal...not mourinho...and btw "farca farca" are you a kid?
Mou always chooses the targets. The moment he is not allowed to (Chelsea) he falls out with the management. It doesn't mean he wants the most expensive players but players who fit his system Very Happy
Inter sucked so much in CL pre Mou it wasn't even funny Very Happy
Moratti got everything right suddenly? :lol!:
You don't need to talk up post Mou Inter's worth. Their squad is very strong but without Mou... Very Happy

Up till now you still do not understand how Inter works....the director identifies and chooses the players...what mou does there is to request for the positions (forward,midfielder etc) he needs..make the distinction between a manager and a director in Italy 1st or you will be digging larger hole
You're digging a bigger hole for yourself Very Happy I said he chooses the targets, nothing different in Italy. Your sporting director finds player types the coach asks for and then they negotiate not the other way around. By your logic:

Sporting director: Coach I found a cheap player somewhere. I'll buy him then you'll have to incorporate him somehow :lol!:

Did you notice the difference? Very Happy Usually, the coach asks for transfers, the sporting director looks for viable options and then they agree... Very Happy

Arquitecto wrote:Still going on isn't it?

The opinions in here (bar the one above me) aren't exactly convincing and are rather paltry.

Heres a challenge.

I'd like to see this debate continue in the Barca section where Deepak, Dani, Alex, Barcakizz etc would tear this topic apart.

I'm not a barca fan so I can't exactly make an invite.

But its a challenge nonetheless.

Either that, or continue worshipping a man who has done fck all for your club and made it seem like a circus.
:lol!:
You're basically saying you have no clue but your friends at Farca have so go ask them Very Happy
I've got a better idea, I don't want to invade their sect, call them over Very Happy

“I have to admit that I was surprised and scared when I read these reports,” revealed Moratti.

“Mourinho and I always speak to each others so that is not true. He didn’t think Ibra would go but he is equally happy with Eto’o.”

Yeah moaningho chooses the targets and makes the transfers...thats why he did not think that Ibra would go even though Ibra was included in the exchange deal...kid u make me laugh

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:20 am

sportsczy wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:Well no one's picking on him here. He's the most overrated manager on this forum

Its an irony that you called him the crappiest poster....your stupid logic of "we kicked harder because they tend to dive" to justify why your players kick is like a bouncer saying "I punched the dude that drank a lot because those people that drink a lot tend to create trouble"...but its ok we are also putting up with you

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:28 am

ToEy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Its an irony that you called him the crappiest poster....your stupid logic of "we kicked harder because they tend to dive" to justify why your players kick is like a bouncer saying "I punched the dude that drank a lot because those people that drink a lot tend to create trouble"...but its ok we are also putting up with you

So, i'm still waiting for this evidence that Mourinho tried to kick Fabregas.

Whenever you, Kiranr and ynwa are ready to show me, i'll be waiting right here. Very Happy
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:30 am

izzy26 wrote:
ToEy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Whenever you, Kiranr and ynwa are ready to show me, i'll be waiting right here. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6gkgg9GCek&annotation_id=annotation_787438&feature=iv

Intention not 100% proven, I cannot read his mind (unlike some of you that can somehow read busquet's mind) but explain to me why did his right foot swing outwards using a logical explantion?

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:32 am

was this needed
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:32 am

ToEy wrote:“I have to admit that I was surprised and scared when I read these reports,” revealed Moratti.

“Mourinho and I always speak to each others so that is not true. He didn’t think Ibra would go but he is equally happy with Eto’o.”

Yeah moaningho chooses the targets and makes the transfers...thats why he did not think that Ibra would go even though Ibra was included in the exchange deal...kid u make me laugh

Incorrect.

Mourinho wanted Ibra to stay, but Ibra got it into his head that he could only win the CL by joining Barca so asked for the move as he felt Inter were holding him back. Mourinho and Moratti accepted he was leaving and were happy with Eto'o in exchange.

Silly Ibra. Razz
Ask any Inter fan to confirm this.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:34 am

izzy26 wrote:
ToEy wrote:“I have to admit that I was surprised and scared when I read these reports,” revealed Moratti.

Incorrect.

Mourinho wanted Ibra to stay, but Ibra got it into his head that he could only win the CL by joining Barca so asked for the move as he felt Inter were holding him back. Mourinho and Moratti accepted he was leaving and were happy with Eto'o in exchange.

Silly Ibra. Razz

Better yet, why not ask any Inter/Juve/Milan fans how their transfer works? Who identify/determines the deals? Why do you think Milan fans kept praising their director for the xfers not their managers?

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:36 am

ToEy wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
ToEy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6gkgg9GCek&annotation_id=annotation_787438&feature=iv

Intention not 100% proven, I cannot read his mind (unlike some of you that can somehow read busquet's mind) but explain to me why did his right foot swing outwards using a logical explantion?
Looks like he's about to do it but then changes his mind. Good thing he didn't, because poking Villanova was much funnier LOL

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:37 am

izzy26 wrote:
ToEy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Jose Mourinho - Page 5 Tumblr_lq9bxn2Hvb1qjmhoko2_500

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:38 am

ToEy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

You actually need to have played organized football with a European team to understand what I'm saying. Very old tactic: people who dive get tackled hard as a result by defenders. You would actually get punished if you let them get away with it.

But I wouldn't expect Barca bandwagon fans to actually know the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:38 am

Mourinho is destroying his legacy at Madrid game by game, it's sad, sad like advancing alzheimer.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:42 am

See how easy it is to jump to conclusions.

Yeah, he tried to punt the gel right of Cescs hair. Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:45 am

You can clearly see the intentions by the scum that is Llourinho.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:45 am

sportsczy wrote:
ToEy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

You actually need to have played organized football with a European team to understand what I'm saying. Very old tactic: people who dive get tackled hard as a result by defenders. You would actually get punished if you let them get away with it.

But I wouldn't expect Barca bandwagon fans to actually know the game.

1stly, how do you know I am a bandwagon fan? Do you know when I supported Barca? If not then shut your trap.

2ndly, your old tactic "Very old tactic: people who dive get tackled hard as a result by defenders"...question...Pique dives a lot? Messi dives a lot? How about Abidal..he dives a lot? So why are those players subjected to hard tackles/elbows? Now try to justify this

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:47 am

izzy26 wrote:
See how easy it is to jump to conclusions.

Yeah, he tried to punt the gel right of Cescs hair. Rolling Eyes

Dude...the video I posted was clearer, its more closed up. If you are telling me he did not kick cesc, I agree with you, but you do understand the word "try"?...but the intention = subjective, just like busquet's calling marcelo's intention was subjective

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:49 am

ToEy wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Incorrect.

Silly Ibra. Razz

Better yet, why not ask any Inter/Juve/Milan fans how their transfer works? Who identify/determines the deals? Why do you think Milan fans kept praising their director for the xfers not their managers?

You just used an example of the Ibra departure.
What has that got to do with the sporting director finding the players the manager has asked for?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next