Support mou today!

Jose Mourinho - Page 9 Vote_lcap38%Jose Mourinho - Page 9 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 13 ]
Jose Mourinho - Page 9 Vote_lcap62%Jose Mourinho - Page 9 Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 21 ]

Total Votes : 34

Jose Mourinho - Page 9 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:13 am

bhends wrote:You keep asking why he's considered a tactical genius like its some great mystery....The whole body of work is in front of you if you just look at it......I mean what do you want from us here

Porto vs Man United
Porto vs Deportivo
Back to back titles with Chelsea
Chelsea vs Barca
Inter vs Chelsea (home and away)
Inter vs Barca (home and away)

There's a couple of examples for you

This debate is dead...Clearly whatever reasons people list as support for Jose's reputation as "tactical genius" (which isn't something invented on this forum Rolling Eyes) there will always be an excuse or a bizarre attempt to rationalize why that piece of evidence doesn't count/is meaningless etc...

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:14 am

I used to think Mourinho was a pretty good tactician, like 3 or 4 years back.

Then I realized all he does is have his players take turns kicking the other players while playing 9-0-1 formations.

All...(kind of??) kidding aside. Although my previous statement has some credit to it *cough*Madrid's current side*cough*...Mourinho is fantastic at getting the best out of his players, and using them to their fullest potential not only throughout the season, but in single games as well. There's a reason why a lot of players love Mourinho...they played their best under him. Look at PaperBackWriters post for a better explanation, I pretty much copied him here LOL.

But tactical genius? No. Good coach? I guess so.

Good at being dirty? Absolutely. Next coaching job for him will be Netherlands NT i bet.

There are plenty of better coaches tactically, seeing as I'm biased, I reference Guardiola Smile

CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:24 am

bhends wrote:
bhends wrote:You keep asking why he's considered a tactical genius like its some great mystery....The whole body of work is in front of you if you just look at it......I mean what do you want from us here

Porto vs Man United
Porto vs Deportivo
Chelsea vs Barca

This debate is dead...Clearly whatever reasons people list as support for Jose's reputation as "tactical genius" (which isn't something invented on this forum Rolling Eyes) there will always be an excuse or a bizarre attempt to rationalize why that piece of evidence doesn't count/is meaningless etc...

He parked the bus in like 7 of those games, there isnt any tactical genuis to that people say and I agree.

The 2 titles he gets credit for, but its also been rightly said those years were ones in which Manchester Utd were in transition.

The only great tactical display on that list for me is the 3-1 vs Barca. But to be honest, I think it was equally Pep making tactical errors (brought on by a lack of Iniesta) .
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:25 am

bhends wrote:

Porto vs Man United
Porto vs Deportivo
Chelsea vs Barca

Porto vs United.
Kindly enlighten me as to what was so tacticaaly brilliant about that match.He got lucky.Please mention the specific tactical details.
Porto vs Deportivo.Again specific tactical details.
Back to back titiles with Chelsea.So apparently winning back to back titles makes one a tactical genius.By that stupid logic I can name a hundred coaches who are tactical genoiuses.
Kindly mention the revolutionary tactics that the Special Five used with Chelsea.
Chelsea vs Barca.Again sepcific revolutionary tactics.
Inter vs Chelsea.Same thing.Mention specific revolutionary tactics.
Inter vs Barca home.What was so revolutionary about the tactics.He played a fast counter attacking game and Inter were brilliant.But I fail to see what was revolutionary about the tactic.
I got news for you son.Alex Ferguson has United play the fast counter attacking game far better than any team on the planet.Does that specific instance make Sir Alex a tactical genius.

Inter vs Barca away.Any idiot can park the bus which means the Special Five can do it too.

You jusat cant quote random results and say that the Special Five is a tactical genius.Back it up.
But then you wont be bale to.You are just caught up in the Special Five propaganda.
Learn to observe and make a decision for yourself.Dont get caught up in propaganda.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:35 am

CBarca wrote:I used to think Mourinho was a pretty good tactician, like 3 or 4 years back.

Then I realized all he does is have his players take turns kicking the other players while playing 9-0-1 formations.

All...(kind of??) kidding aside. Although my previous statement has some credit to it *cough*Madrid's current side*cough*...Mourinho is fantastic at getting the best out of his players, and using them to their fullest potential not only throughout the season, but in single games as well. There's a reason why a lot of players love Mourinho...they played their best under him. Look at PaperBackWriters post for a better explanation, I pretty much copied him here LOL.

But tactical genius? No. Good coach? I guess so.

Good at being dirty? Absolutely. Next coaching job for him will be Netherlands NT i bet.

There are plenty of better coaches tactically, seeing as I'm biased, I reference Guardiola Smile

Guardiola is good but still lacks experience, I still remember that stupid substitution he made against Arsenal, Keita for Villa.

Guardiola will be rated higher when he can bring success with a 2nd generation of barca players or a different team. So it won't happen until 3-6 years. That is when you can truly see if he's a great coach.

Mou is a different story, many people are simply biased to truly rate him properly. I mean saying he parked the bus against barca to win as the reference of why he's bad is stupid.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:08 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
bhends wrote:

Porto vs Man United
Porto vs Deportivo
Chelsea vs Barca

Porto vs United.
Kindly enlighten me as to what was so tacticaaly brilliant about that match.He got lucky.Please mention the specific tactical details.
Back to back titiles with Chelsea.So apparently winning back to back titles makes one a tactical genius.By that stupid logic I can name a hundred coaches who are tactical genoiuses.
Kindly mention the revolutionary tactics that the Special Five used with Chelsea.
Inter vs Barca home.What was so revolutionary about the tactics.He played a fast counter attacking game and Inter were brilliant.But I fail to see what was revolutionary about the tactic.
I got news for you son.Alex Ferguson has United play the fast counter attacking game far better than any team on the planet.Does that specific instance make Sir Alex a tactical genius.

Inter vs Barca away.Any idiot can park the bus which means the Special Five can do it too.

You jusat cant quote random results and say that the Special Five is a tactical genius.Back it up.
But then you wont be bale to.You are just caught up in the Special Five propaganda.
Learn to observe and make a decision for yourself.Dont get caught up in propaganda.

You're right....it must have all be luck

Everyone knew Porto would beat United all along..

After thrashing defending CL champs Milan and their back line that included Cafu-Nesta-Maldini 4-0, it only makes sense that Depor would be unable to score a single goal against Porto...

Beat the Barca team who would go on to win the CL the next season 4-2 at the Bridge....Prolly just parked the bus or something

Inter vs Chelsea @SanSiro....switched formations in the middle of the second half to bring on Balotelli for one of our center midfielders - consequence Chelsea's main threat of Malouda down the left flank was nullified completely...Balotelli pinned him back so he couldn't help on offense, and defensively Balo got the best of him multiple times - Same thing happened on Chelseas right side with Eto'o being shifted over to pin Ivanovic

Inter vs Chelsea @Bridge - set up defensively so that the only Chelsea player with time on the ball would be one of the centerbacks....Over 2 legs....180 minutes total, the same Chelsea team that scored 100 goals domestically, had the top scorer in the EPL at CF, and went on to win the double in England scored 1 goal.....which was a goalkeeper error

parked the bus, luck, it was cold out, etc etc etc...moving on

Inter vs Barca home - surprised Barca early by jumping on them with a more pressing game than everyone expected, isolated Alves and then turned him inside out through criss-crossing runs by Sneijder/Pandev that led up to the crucial first goal that got us back into it - Same scenario led to the Milito goal as well....Seeing Maicon's lack of a natural marker, Mou set him loose down the right flank to put Barca in uncomfortable positions...having to defend from crosses etc - Maicon wound up scoring

Volcanoes, westerly winds, parked the bus, luck, etc...moving on

Inter vs Barca @CampNou....widely regarded as a defensive masterpiece and one of the best defensive performances in modern football history.....Although I hardly expect you to view it as such....which is exactly why I said that this debate is pointless...Whats the point in referencing this game as a masterstroke performance (which it is referred to as, from many different sources) when you're just going to respond "herp derp park da bus no skill all luckz"

As I said in my first post...The notion of Mourinho as a tactical genius wasn't an idea that was invented by the posters of goal.com or goallegacy - it was invented by many different football journalists....you know, the peoples who job it is to know everything there is to know about football and write about it in a neutral manner...

But anyway...Defended excellently with 10 men for a looooong time, didn't make rash decisions after the sending off, instead of wasting a sub or two early in the game he merely moved his offensive players into defensive positions....basically let Barca have the ball all they wanted in non-dangerous positions, and as a result they had a ridiculous amount of possession and completed an almost impossible number of passes....yet how many clear goal scoring chances did Barca have? There was Cesars excellent save v. Messi, and Samuel made a block on Ibra....2 chances in the first 84 minutes...Barca playing a man up for almost an hour at that point

Luck, parked the bus, sprinklers, disallowed goals, anti-football etc etc etc

I accept the fact that none of this means anything to some of you...Mou is Mou, you hate him, he's scum, a prick, etc...and therefore can not possibly be a "genius" at anything etc etc....But again, "Mou is a tactical genius" was not something created by the posters of goal.com....Its pretty widely used
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:19 pm

bhends wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
bhends wrote:

Porto vs Man United
Porto vs Deportivo
Chelsea vs Barca

Porto vs United.

After thrashing defending CL champs Milan and their back line that included Cafu-Nesta-Maldini 4-0, it only makes sense that Depor would be unable to score a single goal against Porto...

Beat the Barca team who would go on to win the CL the next season 4-2 at the Bridge....Prolly just parked the bus or something

Inter vs Chelsea @SanSiro....switched formations in the middle of the second half to bring on Balotelli for one of our center midfielders - consequence Chelsea's main threat of Malouda down the left flank was nullified completely...Balotelli pinned him back so he couldn't help on offense, and defensively Balo got the best of him multiple times - Same thing happened on Chelseas right side with Eto'o being shifted over to pin Ivanovic

Inter vs Chelsea @Bridge - set up defensively so that the only Chelsea player with time on the ball would be one of the centerbacks....Over 2 legs....180 minutes total, the same Chelsea team that scored 100 goals domestically, had the top scorer in the EPL at CF, and went on to win the double in England scored 1 goal.....which was a goalkeeper error

Inter vs Barca home - surprised Barca early by jumping on them with a more pressing game than everyone expected, isolated Alves and then turned him inside out through criss-crossing runs by Sneijder/Pandev that led up to the crucial first goal that got us back into it - Same scenario led to the Milito goal as well....Seeing Maicon's lack of a natural marker, Mou set him loose down the right flank to put Barca in uncomfortable positions...having to defend from crosses etc - Maicon wound up scoring

Inter vs Barca @CampNou....widely regarded as a defensive masterpiece and one of the best defensive performances in modern football history.....Although I hardly expect you to view it as such....which is exactly why I said that this debate is pointless...Whats the point in referencing this game as a masterstroke performance (which it is referred to as, from many different sources) when you're just going to respond "herp derp park da bus no skill all luckz"

As I said in my first post...The notion of Mourinho as a tactical genius wasn't an idea that was invented by the posters of goal.com or goallegacy - it was invented by many different football journalists....you know, the peoples who job it is to know everything there is to know about football and write about it in a neutral manner...

But anyway...Defended excellently with 10 men for a looooong time, didn't make rash decisions after the sending off, instead of wasting a sub or two early in the game he merely moved his offensive players into defensive positions....basically let Barca have the ball all they wanted in non-dangerous positions, and as a result they had a ridiculous amount of possession and completed an almost impossible number of passes....yet how many clear goal scoring chances did Barca have? There was Cesars excellent save v. Messi, and Samuel made a block on Ibra....2 chances in the first 84 minutes...Barca playing a man up for almost an hour at that point

I accept the fact that none of this means anything to some of you...Mou is Mou, you hate him, he's scum, a prick, etc...and therefore can not possibly be a "genius" at anything etc etc....But again, "Mou is a tactical genius" was not something created by the posters of goal.com....Its pretty widely used

Dont offend the tacticians wannabe of goal bhends. From the comfort of their living they see through football, they know everything, tactics and coaching is such an easy job. They would coach barca themselves, but they have to feed the cats.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Pawned by Bhends.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:27 pm

When it's down to luck, Pep is so luckier than Mou. against Chelsea, Arsenal, Madrid and in many games ref helped Barca to win the game. important matches.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:29 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:I don't believe there is such a thing as tactical geniuses. Tactics don't win you games. Players being able to perform the tactics given to them close to perfection is what wins you games. You can't take for example Dynamo Zagreb and make them win the CL no matter how great the tactics are. Winning due to tactics is when you take an inferior side and make them beat superior sides in terms of quality. No matter the tactical choices (park the bus or what not).

The difference between a good coach and a great coach is that the great coach will use his player optimally and create a system that works based on the talent at hand. Aswell as get the most possible out of the players.

What makes Mou stand out is that he have succeeded in different clubs with different types of players and always have he managed to find a system where he utilize his players optimally. He also makes players excel and reach their potential.

Carvalho, Ferreira, Maniche, Deco and co became world class with Mou at Porto.

At Chelsea Lampards best season before Mou was 15 goals and 6 assists, in his first season with Mou he got 19 goals and 16 assists, he then went on, under Mous guidance to become the 20-goals a season midfielder he would be for 5 seasons.

Drogba? Had a great season at Marseille before, but was relatively unproven. Didn't explode at Chelsea until his third season. Became the world class player he have been/are under Mou.

Same case could be made about Essien, Terry, Chech and many clutch player the last decade at Chelsea. All reached their potential with Mou.

At Inter he likewise got the most out of players like Sneijder, Milito, Cambiasso, Lucio and Samuel. No spring chickens but they all performed on a higher level under Mous guidance.

At Real Madrid we've now seen Khedira, Özil, Di Maria, Benzema and Marcelo start to excel under Mou.

So still no argument as to why the Special Five is a tactical genius.
And if Benzema playing a flase nine makes the Special Five a tactical genius then Pep is the genius of geniuses for he was the one who started playing Messi there.
The Special Five just copied.
Also Benzema and Ozil marking Busquets he just copied it from Ferguson using Rooney to mark Busquets in the CL final.
The only reason it didnt work in the CL final was because the Barca players including Busquets were supremely fit.
So dont delude yourself into thinking that Stoke achieved more possesion because of the tactical genius of the Special Five.They only did so because the Barca players are way short of fitness than the Stoke players.
I saw Xavi miss atleast 5 simple passes(simple for him)under pressure.How many times have you seen that.
Clealry shows that our players were way short of fitness.

So still waiting to know wy the Special Five is a tactical genius.

How was your post related to mine at all?! Can you read? I wrote "I don't believe in tactical geniuses" and you start your post with "so still no argument as to why the special one is a tactical genius". Continuing with rambling that had nothing to do with my post either.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:31 pm

bhends how dare you present a very well written and valid arguement.. that too something good( so what if its true) in favour of mourinho? Rolling Eyes
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:32 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote: but they have to feed the cats.

Who are you and how do you know what i do in my spare time?

Last edited by Immaculate_Mole on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:32 pm

What pawned?

The only game that was actually tactically brilliant was the game against Barcelona when he was with Inter. The way he managed to bring players out of position was brilliant.

Mourinho instills a lot of discipline in his players and none of them are found wanting positionally. This, in my opinion, is his edge. This particular aspect and the fitness of his players is why he manages to win so much.

In any case, you Inter and Madrid fans can believe he is a tactical genius as it is subjective and you people clearly have seen something that many of us have not.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:36 pm

And also, big LOLs at Barca fans complaining about parked buses since their whole football style is designed to get the opposite team to park the bus. Keep possession between midfield and defense until the opposition don't have the energy to pressure anymore. slowly move up fields. hope that some poor bastard run out of position in an attempt to pressure. Use space given with fast short passes. Alternatively, give the ball to Messi and let him create space out of nothing.

You either pressure Barcelona when they have the ball in their own half and force them to build faster than they want. If they have managed to move into your half and you're pinned back with Barcas defenders just around the half way line. You just keep position and close down space. If you try to pressure they will always have a safe passing option backwards and will rarely fail to use it. You waste energy and gain nothing.

Last edited by paperbackwriter on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Alex can wait forever.

The answers and the details he demands are there to read.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:38 pm

kiranr wrote:In any case, you Barca fans can believe he is not a tactical genius as it is subjective and you people clearly have seen something that many of us have not.

See what I did there?

As I continue to keep saying, the argument that Jose Mourinho is a tactical genius was not created by Inter fans, nor Madrid fans, nor Chelsea fans, nor Porto fans...It was created and proliferated by many different football journalists worldwide

Last edited by bhends on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Alex can wait forever.

The answers and the details he demands are there to read.

Those details are scattered all over this thread! He has not said anything new you know...
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:40 pm

bhends wrote:
kiranr wrote:In any case, you Barca fans can believe he is not a tactical genius as it is subjective and you people clearly have seen something that many of us have not.

See what I did there?

As I continue to keep saying, the argument that Jose Mourinho is a tactical genius was not created by Inter fans, nor Madrid fans, nor Chelsea fans, nor Porto fans...It was created and proliferated by many different football journalists worldwide

I agree man. Did i say it is wrong to think Mourinho is a tactical genius? I wanted to hear some views from people who think that. That is why i made the thread. Lot of views exchanged and great views i must add, and i have formed my own conclusions.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:41 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:You can't take for example Dynamo Zagreb and make them win the CL no matter how great the tactics are.

Butthurt from last week pounding Dinamo gave you guys?

You still have chance tonight............ not really though :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:43 pm

CroInter wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:You can't take for example Dynamo Zagreb and make them win the CL no matter how great the tactics are.

Haha, I'm rather pleased actually. I live in Stockholm and hence, have no interest at all for Malmös football club. It's like asking a Milan fan if he's butthurt when Napoli loose. The point about Zagreb was that they will qualify for CL and will be one of the weakest team in the comp.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:51 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Haha, I'm rather pleased actually. I live in Stockholm and hence, have no interest at all for Malmös football club. It's like asking a Milan fan if he's butthurt when Napoli loose. The point about Zagreb was that they will qualify for CL and will be one of the weakest team in the comp.

Its important to participate Smile

Anyways, do media and fans there hope they can go through tonight? Is this game a "big thing" there?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:59 pm

CroInter wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Its important to participate Smile

Anyways, do media and fans there hope they can go through tonight? Is this game a "big thing" there?

There was big hope before the first game to finally get a swedish team into the CL, I don't think we've been there since 99, but at the final whistle against Zagreb the commentator said "Yep, it's over...".
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:34 pm

bhends wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
bhends wrote:

Porto vs Man United
Porto vs Deportivo
Chelsea vs Barca

Porto vs United.

You have not provided a single reason why Porto winning against United was a tactical masterstroke.So you agree that therte was nothing tactically great about it.
Again no reason as to why the win against Deportivo was a tactical masterstroke.
What you need to understand is that upsets happen in football.The very same year Monaco too reached the CL final.By your stupid logic the Monaco coach too must be a tactical genius.
Once more no specific reason why Chelsea's win against Barca was a tactical masterstroke.Please dont keep quoting these random results.I can quote hundreds of great victories by various teams.Doesnt mean every one of them was a tactical masterstroke.Such logic is very weak.

Brought on Balotelli for a midfielder.Thats a standadar Special Five number.He has been doing it for years.Wants a result in the second half,takes off a midfielder and brings on a forward.Yeah I know all about Eto'o playing on the right.These are all standard tactics.Nothing revolutionary or genius about them.
Alex Ferguson routinely takes of a midfielder and puts in a forward when he is searching for a result in the second half.Yet I dont see you calling Sir Alex a tactical genius.
Second leg at the Bridge-Kindly mention the revolutionary tactics.

Inter vs Barca at San Siro-Inter were brilliant.But where was the tacical ingeniuty by the Special Five?
Presing game!!!!!!
You want to see real pressing.Watch Unai Emery's Valencia against us.I dont see you calling Emry a tactical genius.
So now apparantly a RB going forward makes a coach a tactical genius.By that ridiculous logic Pep Guardiola is a genius of geniuses as Dani Alves goes forward far more than Maicon has ever done.

The return leg.You can go on and on about defensive mastrepiece,one of the best defensive performances in modern football history,sugarcoat it all you want.In the end he parked the bus and there was nothing tactically genius about it.

Stop quoting random results and actually provide an argument why he should be regarded as a tactical genius.
Calling the Special Five a tactical genius is an insult to actual tactical geniuses like Herbert Chapman, Gusztáv Sebes,Rinus Michels,Johan Cruyff,Sacchi etc.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:47 pm

I have lost my respect for Mourinho. That eye poke incident was so childish it's not even funny.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:53 pm

kiranr wrote:All Mourinho fans and then some have labelled his tactics as genius.

I think Mourinho is a great tactician. He is, especially, good in defense. All the teams that he has coached have been excellent at controlling space in all parts of the ground. Where i find him lacking a bit is in building attacks. It is only a bit mind you.

The likes of SAF, Wenger are better than him in building attacking moves. You can easily identify some of their pet moves that keep repeating match after match. Can anyone mention some recurring moves Mourinho uses in his attack?

More importantly, why is he labelled a tactical genius?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:32 pm

no matter what he wins the guy is a sore loser

la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team