Adrian Mutu banned for life by Romania for night of drinking with West Brom's Gabriel Tamas

+11
Robespierre
Hapless_Hans
Vlad the Impaler
fatman123
JAY-Z
Sushi Master
andiii
7amood11
pUsHa
Art Morte
JuvenelCuore
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Adrian Mutu banned for life by Romania for night of drinking with West Brom's Gabriel Tamas - Page 2 Empty Re: Adrian Mutu banned for life by Romania for night of drinking with West Brom's Gabriel Tamas

Post by titosantill Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:44 am

wasted talent, i'm surprised he was still being called up by romania. him and adriano were beasts at parma

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Adrian Mutu banned for life by Romania for night of drinking with West Brom's Gabriel Tamas - Page 2 Empty Re: Adrian Mutu banned for life by Romania for night of drinking with West Brom's Gabriel Tamas

Post by Valkyrja Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:25 am

titosantill wrote:wasted talent, i'm surprised he was still being called up by romania. him and adriano were beasts at parma

Surprised ? Despite his antics he's one out of the 2 very good players we've had since 94. We've been shit for 25 years, and during this period Mutu was our only hope for minimal success. Football infrastructure down here is dire, we were humiliated in the qualifications for the WC and at the Euros that idiot coach instead of fielding the best team chose to play Steaua's players so they could be sold at a premium afterwards. Atm I'm struggling to find a good player be it in the domestic league or playing internationally. We need a coked up Mutu badly Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:53 pm

Lmao okay, fair enough lol. I didnt know the situation was that bad
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2