Udinese signs Stole Dimitrovski - Rabotnicki's goalkeeper

3 posters

Go down

Udinese signs Stole Dimitrovski - Rabotnicki's goalkeeper  Empty Udinese signs Stole Dimitrovski - Rabotnicki's goalkeeper

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Workers goalkeeper, Stole Dimitrievski signed for the Italian club Udinese .. Although previously been linked with a move to Olympiakos, extra talented goalkeeper Workers moved to Udinese.

Macedonianfootball.com Dimitrievski exclusively learned that today signed a contract with Udinese.

Stole Dimitrievski only 17 years and will remain in working until you turned 18 when I pull the famous Italian club.

The whole transfer is realized by Greek sports agency 'Strategy Sports' which is represented by Jovica Macedonian scouts and Dejan Angelov Dimitrovski.

This is certainly one of the best transfers from Macedonia in the past, Udinese is one of the biggest clubs in Italy who went past a number of young and talented players. Dimitrievski will have an excellent chance to progress.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Udinese signs Stole Dimitrovski - Rabotnicki's goalkeeper  Empty Re: Udinese signs Stole Dimitrovski - Rabotnicki's goalkeeper

Post by JAY-Z Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:18 am

Im really happy for him.Its good that he wont be staying here, in these shitty facilities and cirmcustances.He will go there and hopelly develop properly.Gratz Stole.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Udinese signs Stole Dimitrovski - Rabotnicki's goalkeeper  Empty Re: Udinese signs Stole Dimitrovski - Rabotnicki's goalkeeper

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:24 am

metinsk wrote:Im really happy for him.Its good that he wont be staying here, in these shitty facilities and cirmcustances.He will go there and hopelly develop properly.Gratz Stole.

I am happy 2 ...he was class during the eu cup qualifications and he is just 17 yrs old ... I love how rabotnicki gives shots to young players ....He will be our GK

btw Metin Kasami is born in struga ......he refused to play for Macedonia and went for Switzerland .....did u knew that ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:40 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
metinsk wrote:Im really happy for him.Its good that he wont be staying here, in these shitty facilities and cirmcustances.He will go there and hopelly develop properly.Gratz Stole.

I am happy 2 ...he was class during the eu cup qualifications and he is just 17 yrs old ... I love how rabotnicki gives shots to young players ....He will be our GK

btw Metin Kasami is born in struga ......he refused to play for Macedonia and went for Switzerland .....did u knew that ?

Yes, i'do do that too.After what Switzerland had done for Kasami, why not? Decent job, decent home, a very good life, excellent training facilities.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Good luch Stole ! And Devi Kasami has no reason to play for Macedonia when he is already starter in Switzerland
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down