zizzle
RedOranje
andiii
Raptorgunner
milanfan7
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Promised You That I'm Going To Come Back And Tell You "I TOLD YOU SO" Empty I Promised You That I'm Going To Come Back And Tell You "I TOLD YOU SO"

Post by milanfan7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:47 am

To those who are new to these forums or who dont know what I said wil happen,I'm going to shed some light.

Back in the old days when Arsenal were raping teams like Aston Villa left,right,and center gooners claimed that if their team stays injury free they are going to start winning.

I dared to disagree and got attacked bythe gooners,most of them bashing Milan and saying that Milan won't win anything for years to come with our old shabby squad. The bright gooners obviously should work more on their predictions,since we won the Italian league in the same year.

I also recall myself saying that Arsene Wenger isn't even one of the top three managers in the world when he was voted as the best maanger in the last decade by some shit company who obviously haven't heard of the Champions League;as a result gooners claimed that I knew nothing about football.\

I claimed that Arsenal is a team which has no ambitions,and the only thiong they are going to have is a team for the future,then another,then another. I was labelled as an idiot.

Now,finally,many gooners have come to sense and have realized that all what I said was and still is true.

In each arguement I promised you that I'm going to come back and tell you that I told you so. I'm talking to you gooners. Here goes:

I TOLD YOU SO
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

I Promised You That I'm Going To Come Back And Tell You "I TOLD YOU SO" Empty Re: I Promised You That I'm Going To Come Back And Tell You "I TOLD YOU SO"

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:19 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:Fun fact:

Only three teams have qualified for the Champions League group stages for 14 consecutive seasons: Manchester United, Real Madrid and, lo and behold, Arsenal.

What makes this remarkable is that we've not spent more than £13,000,000 on a player in one go, whereas United and Madrid are frequent high spenders.

We might not have won the Champions League, but it's a great acheivement.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

I Promised You That I'm Going To Come Back And Tell You "I TOLD YOU SO" Empty Re: I Promised You That I'm Going To Come Back And Tell You "I TOLD YOU SO"

Post by milanfan7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:37 am

Raptorgunner wrote:

Only three teams have qualified for the Champions League group stages for 14 consecutive seasons: Manchester United, Real Madrid and, lo and behold, Arsenal.

What makes this remarkable is that we've not spent more than £13,000,000 on a player in one go, whereas United and Madrid are frequent high spenders.

Fun fact:
Arsenal haven't won a thing for 7 years now and sold their 2 top players.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:51 am

to be fair we (inter) had one of our most messed up seasons for like a decade with changing of managers mid season and huge injury crisis and we finished what.. 5 points behind milan? milan deserved the title fully but it was kind of by default and not a hell of a lot to boast about with arsenal
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:56 am

Milanfan7 wrote:
Fun fact:

van Persie is a better and more integral player for Arsenal than Nasri. As (arguably) is Vermaelen.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:56 am

Arsenal is one of the few remaining respectable teams in europe's top leagues, they might not be winning at the moment but they are a great team that plays the best football on the planet. to hate on them is to hate on how football should be
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:57 am

Milanfan7 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Fun fact:

which of clichy, eboue, or nasri did you rate as one of our top 2 players?

because none of them were....
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:26 am

does anyone give a *bleep* about what he's saying, he's just an angry little hateful biast who is losing a bet atm :coffee:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:38 am

Milanfan7 wrote:Back in the old days when Arsenal were raping teams like Aston Villa left,right,and center....
.....you were, what, 10 years old? When exactly did you argue these points?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:41 am

zizzle wrote:Arsenal is one of the few remaining respectable teams in europe's top leagues, they might not be winning at the moment but they are a great team that plays the best football on the planet. to hate on them is to hate on how football should be
Excuse me? You must've mistaken Arsenal with Villarreal. :coffee:

I agree though - Arsenal are a club to be respected and cheered for because of their philosophy.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:06 am

Milanfan is a Toooooooool

so what exactly did you tell us hmmm cos that post was just a post full of retardedness

how did you know we lack ambition who told you, wheres the proof

raving about your league title in a league which is dominated by two teams one of which lost their manager and had a rubbish first half of a season due to another manager

yet they finished 5 points behind you
you rave about the same team who couldnt score against Tottenham over to legs...going on about CL

do you know how well Wenger has done in European competition, please tell me the last time an Arsenal team werent in the latter stages of a European competition

you must know so much about the CL seeing as AC have only got back into it two years ago

Arsenal is weak right now and havent won for years, Wengers doesnt spend enough and the fans have been on his back for years to get him to spend

I recall NO Arsenal fans going on about how we would win the league and win the CL and blah blah blah blah

So please tell us what you TOLD US SO that no one already knew

silly boy
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:11 am

This is much more suited to the Arsenal section.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:12 am

Naaah that would mean not everyone would see Milanfan7 making a fool of himself
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:13 am

lol
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:15 am

I'd have more respect for Arsenal than any other club if they haven't won a trophy in their whole history...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:34 pm

I don't understand these "fans" coming out of the closet and all of a sudden talking smack about Arsenal. It's like an inferiority complex (when it should be the other way around, us being the underdogs).

I don't recall us talking crap about Milan being football's senile retirement center just a few years ago. Oh, and we still beat ya 2-0 in San Siro :coffee:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:40 pm

10 years ago? last time i checked you were 15 years old hahahah.

if u were a 5 year old and betting i must admit i've never seen parenting that bad.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Milanfan7 you also "told us" you will be gone from forum until Gianlcarlo gets unbanned, you keeping ur word? Nah we are not that lucky unfortunately.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Oh my,gooners never change.

Milan won the Italian league against a weak inter side,but you ignored the fact that last year's team earned only 2 less points than mourinho,but we dropped points against udinese in the last round,since the game was pointless to us.

Yes,Nasri is better than Van Persie to have in your team,since RVP is always injured. Btw who emntioned anything 5 years ago? I was talking about the beginning of last season.

Last but not least,I'm not looking for the psoters who posted in this thread,I'm looking for Fady,RG,etc.. The posters who i argued with.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:03 pm

milanfan7 take it easy arsenal fans got eough worries as it is....most cant even take the fact that wenger isnt a good coach anymore their "living in the past"....thats a quote they used to use on us a few years ago....
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Wow, that Serie A title has got a lot of people over excited.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:08 pm

So Milan win the league and all of a sudden they're top dog and can talk smack about other clubs? I don't recall Arsenal fans talking smack about anyone, really. We're constantly the underdogs and underestimated for a reason. It's us that are ridiculed most of the time.

Nasri had a great first half of a season, then completely dropped off the radar. Arsenal without van Persie is pretty bad since we don't have any noteworthy strikers in our ranks. It's like taking Ibra out of Milan. Dare I say, van Persie is just as important as Fabregas was. Even if he has a bad injury record. Right now, that's what it's like.

Oh, I love bandwaggoneers.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Sushi Master wrote:So Milan win the league and all of a sudden they're top dog and can talk smack about other clubs? I don't recall Arsenal fans talking smack about anyone, really. We're constantly the underdogs and underestimated for a reason. It's us that are ridiculed most of the time.

Nasri had a great first half of a season, then completely dropped off the radar. Arsenal without van Persie is pretty bad since we don't have any noteworthy strikers in our ranks. It's like taking Ibra out of Milan. Dare I say, van Persie is just as important as Fabregas was. Even if he has a bad injury record. Right now, that's what it's like.
Oh, I love bandwaggoneers.
Yes Sir.

That's because you weren't here when the Arsenal fans were a bunch of cocky posters who thought that Arsenal was going to have a brighter future than Milan.

Maybe you are right,but for the time being,with the injuries RVP is having,I'd rather have Nasri.

I also love bandwaggoners who love their team even when their team didn't make it to the the cl.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:19 pm

nichabr wrote:milanfan7 take it easy arsenal fans got eough worries as it is....most cant even take the fact that wenger isnt a good coach anymore their "living in the past"....thats a quote they used to use on us a few years ago....

THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I MADE THIS THREAD!I've been telling them that they're a team with an average coach. Now that it's obvious that he is I made this thread.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
nichabr wrote:milanfan7 take it easy arsenal fans got eough worries as it is....most cant even take the fact that wenger isnt a good coach anymore their "living in the past"....thats a quote they used to use on us a few years ago....

THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I MADE THIS THREAD!I've been telling them that they're a team with an average coach. Now that it's obvious that he is I made this thread.

Obvious trolls are too obvious.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next