Zees
Babun
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ronadinho Gaucho - Page 5 Empty Re: Ronadinho Gaucho

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:00 pm

sportsczy wrote:In all seriousness... who takes message boards that seriously. i certainly don't. I talk smack every now and then just to get things going a little bit. But it's never truly personal. This is entertainment to me. Just having fun.

I may have a lot thicker skin than most here because i'm older. Cursing and personal attacks are very common where i come from (Wall Street). So you just let it slide and actually laugh at it.... because although they're worded as personal attacks, it's actually more of a harsh sense of humor.

Arquitecto and I are throwing some mud back and forth. Gets a little tense. And then we move on. It's really not that big of a deal... at least to me.

I know what you mean Sports, I'm particularly thick skinned myself. I'm saying that we need to be mindful of different types of people, some are just very sensitive little bunnies that do not take kindly to being called dumb or moronic or whatever.

I know its all in the spirit of good fun anyways but people cannot read into the way you are expressing something just by reading the text. I think Babun does particularly well with his placement of smileys to exhibit the light-heartened manner of the "insult".

Anyways, I completely see your side too... also I agree that Forums should not be taken soooo seriously, but some people are just serious in general Laughing

Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:31 am

Giovanni10 wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:The way I see it, a forum is not a battleground where you have to out-debate your opposition into submission. It is merely a place for people to express their views and agree with some and disagree with others and from time to time with new information people may change their opinions.

I would also put someone on ignore if they were consistently trying to challenge or duel me. Rather go play a video game or something where you can win win WIN to inflate your enormous ego further.

"The more i read Arquitecto posts, the closer i get to putting him on my ignore list lol.

Really need to buy the "football for dummies" book bro."

Wrong.

I couldn't care less to "duel" with him. But he catalysed the reaction and didn't bring anything to back his point up. I responded, he chose to ignore.

Hmmm well in light of the new information, I see your point. Sportsczy is passionate character, as he has admitted sometime in the past. Reading opinions that he does not concur with usually get him a bit revved up, call it that French arrogance Laughing (Just kidding Sports). I think a lot of the time, forums in general struggle with people who are very forward or suffocating with their own interpretations.

Sadly, (barring blatant trolling) those people also fall victim to being banned in the end. Usually they don't give a cr#p about it and just conclude that they will take their opinions elsewhere. I would urge that if you are personally baited or provoked it is rather better to leave it alone.

To anyone who chose to read this babble, I would urge that people contribute opinions with a certain open mindedness so as to take into account contrary opinions to their own.

Lets see less of that: "No you're completely wrong, this is why you are wrong. You are a Moron!" and replace it with something like " I understand your point, but I have to disagree in certain areas because of [insert your argument]"

Maybe I'm being too academic about this but I have experience in formal debating, and usually arguments produce better fruit if people take into consideration all points from all sides.

Excellent words.

I'll tell you, my purpose for actually posting in these forums is to simply exchange my views on football and further learn and expand upon it and not just for fun, trolling or leisure. I do this because where I live, it isn't the most open-minded on other philosophies and schools of thought on football as the conviction and belief in their own football is so strong here, which is why I am here within an international forum with all views of the game.

Expanding further upon my purpose, my mentality is not to prove my knowledge and win debates but to simply debate for the sake of exchange of knowledge and education on the sport I am nearly obsessed upon. Exceptions with me, but generally I simply rather go on to discuss and dissect the game rather then argue and see whos right and wrong as Sportszsz has made this into.

About the guy, my annoyance towards has spurned simply to the point where I'm fed up of his prejudice on my opinions and debate as its his approach of taking them on which annoys me as if it would be done with more intellect and tact, I would retain my respect towards him. Keep in mind this has been happening since I've come across him as now I couldn't care less to reason with one with such arrogance and hypocrisy. This is not to say I don't further debate with people who disagree as I've had my respective debates with Nick, Babun and others in which a greater outcome has been expanded upon despite disagreements as we continue to respectfully debate. Sportczyy is a different case in which I can only take pity upon his perspective on a discussion. Sensitive? More like annoyed with idiocracy when frequently pestered. And I dont buy his bs which he just wrote.

Frankly, I've spent to much time on this conflict as all I can say is I'm glad he ignored me so I don't have to put up with his nonsense anymore as I value each poster here yet I've found an exception.

Thanks for you input though as I look forward to coming across your own views again.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by ManUnited4Ever Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:33 am

Back to topic, he had a good game, for him maybe not so much but for the average footballers, amazing. If he starts running more and getting into good positions he'll be a real force for brazil. In all honesty he was the reason brazil lost in SA...

ManUnited4Ever
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Ganso wrote:
Gil wrote:Brazil are still *bleep* awful though. And they can't even blame Ramires this time around. Laughing
we were awful in the first half because menezes used 3dms.After the second half he put hulk on,and we were really good after that,awesome passing,specially from dinho.

you mean after ghana had one man sent off?.... too easy . where was ronaldinho last year against argentina?

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:Dinho's on his farewell tour, this is no more than a curtain call.

Word, bro. Ronaldinho in 2014: 34, 35? Dream on. Ganso (if not injured all the time) will be peaking, if not him then someone else.

Anyway, whoever expects a young 21 year old to have any chance against an experienced WC winner, twice world player of the year? you guys.... lol

roandlinho's class is permanent, but to seriously expect him to be our number 10 in 2014 is a joke. only neutrals want to see him playing because they dont watch the brasileirão and they miss good old dinho, but any real brazil fan interested in winning the 2014 knows that he should not be a starter and will not be our man. mano is using his current form to save his own ass is all.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:59 pm

1-the red card was in the 30th or so minute.and we still sicked after that.
2-Ronaldinho wasnt awful against Argentina and he wasnt fit like he is now
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:35 pm

I neverknew Sinatra had it in him.

He's right bro.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:I neverknew Sinatra had it in him.

He's right bro.
Dinho's passing was great through out the match and Hulk made our attack better,that was more than evident...
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:44 pm

He's right bro.
I like children more than adults. They call the things they see by name, not from what they're imagining... Very Happy
I'm with Ganso Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Ganso wrote:

He's right bro.
Dinho's passing was great through out the match and Hulk made our attack better,that was more than evident...

hulk should be starting all games for brazil tbh, he is a beast, same goes for marcelo.
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:37 pm

He's right bro.

i dont know if i should take this as a compliment lol

Ganso wrote:1-the red card was in the 30th or so minute.and we still sicked after that.
2-Ronaldinho wasnt awful against Argentina and he wasnt fit like he is now

1 - true, i dont deny that hulk made us look better, but i dont kid myself either, we were playing against a 10-men ghana, not germany.

2 - he wasn't as fit because he wasn't good enough to earn a starting spot at ac milan. the fact is that everyone wanted him at brazil because of some of his good performances in the months that preceded that match, but he simply fell far short of expectations. also, you're missing my point, which is that it doesn't matter he's in good form now, what about all that crap about mano renewing brazil? since when is bringing ronaldinho back renewing it? his WC time was in 2002, and in 2006 he was supposed to lead us to glory but he missed his chance. it's over now.

babun1024 wrote:

He's right bro.
Like children more than adults. They call the things they see by name, not from what they're imagining... Very Happy
I'm with Ganso Very Happy

let me ask you then: will ronaldinho, who hasn't consistently been his 100% self since he was 27, be able to live up to the responsibilities of the legendary Brazil #10 when he is 34? the same ronaldinho who, still peaking in 2006, failed to do anything extraordinary for brazil at the WC that year?

where is the coherence here?

since ronaldinho moved away from barcelona, he's shown glimpses of his eternal, magnificent class. but that's all they've been, glimpses. and every time it happens, there's a thousand threads on forums like this one saying shit like "DINHO IS BACK!!!!! THE MAGICIAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!! BRAZIL NEEDS TO CALL HIM UP!!!!!!!!!".. i remember it after his performance for ac milan against man utd on the CL a while back..... and then what? nothing, he isn't able to keep it up. on again, off again.. i wish i were wrong, i hope i am wrong, but i dont believe ronaldinho is the #10 we need for the 2014, and that's ALL any sane Brazilian should worry about, 3 years from now, not *bleep* friendlies, not the olympics or the *bleep* pan-american games.. screw that, we have to prepare our young players who'll be able to start every game in 2014.

if anything, ronaldinho can come as a bench rider, if he can behave.

Last edited by rsinatra on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Hold on, so I am clear.

Are people honestly saying, at 34 Ronaldinho can/will be the number 10 for Brazil and that being a good thing?

I havent read carefully, so excuse me if im putting words in someones mouth. But are people are saying that?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:43 pm

The Franchise wrote:Hold on, so I am clear.

Are people honestly saying, at 34 Ronaldinho can/will be the number 10 for Brazil and that being a good thing?

I havent read carefully, so excuse me if im putting words in someones mouth. But are people are saying that?

It sounds like it. Some of them might wanna take it back now lol, but if anyone seriously wants Ronaldinho to keep getting call-ups in the coming months, they must realize that the coach is preparing the 2014 squad, these friendlies and stuff are all we have.

edit: and i hope no one gives me that bs about "ronaldinho is there to give some experience to the kids" ... that's the story mano tried to sell to the press , truth is he wants to save his own ass and thus has strayed from his initial goal which was to renew, rejuvenate our squad. remember dinho at the last olympic games? fail.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum: