35 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ronadinho Gaucho - Page 4 Empty Re: Ronadinho Gaucho

Post by CroInter Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Catracho wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Arquitecto officially on my ignore list lol. Tired of pointless long rants.

Take this as an example.

Sportsczy has not once.

NOT ONCE counterattacked my points and always resorts to arrogance and cowardice out of sheer defeat.

If your reading this sportsczy.

Your officially out of your league.

Learn from Nick, babun, penguin, etc or any other madrid fan.

When presented with a challenge of debate, take it on instead of running away.

Not a single time he has come up with anything to convince me.

:facepalm:

the faceplam was for???

"Your officially out of your league." that quote alone is for :facepalm:
I dont really care what they "fought" over but when i read posts like that on internet, i just find it retarded way to talk and its worthy of facepalm in my book at least.

Last edited by CroInter on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 pm

so it takes yall a minute to read a paragrah(Less than a paragraph) long rant on a forum...

Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:16 am

babun1024 wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:At the end of the day everyone has his/her own personal opinion. That's the point of the forum. Personal attacks aren't needed from anyone.

Nobody is expected to agree with others opinions. Mutual respect is the only necessity.
The worst excuse ever, bro Very Happy If you're in a community, you need to have SOME niveau. If you completely disregard others opinions then you're welcome to talk to yourself in the mirror, no one would give a damn Very Happy
Another hint, if different people regardless of their position agree on the same matter and you don't then there could be something wrong with ' your opinion' Very Happy Think about it a little bit Very Happy Scroll down after you've read this passage Very Happy

Either you apologize or you'll need to rename your account Very Happy

How is that an excuse? You're telling me I'm not entitled to my opinion regardless of what it is? Then you threaten me?

This isn't play school where we all play sing along and hold hands in a circle. The fact of the matter is that not everyone on earth who is familiar with the player shares your point of view. Majority may, but I promise you not everyone does. And this sacrifices the validity of their opinions?

I don't disregard any opinions. I understand and respect that many think the world of him. I don't based on my decisions and analysis of the player..that makes me the problem? Because I have thoughts and opinions?

I've shown nothing but respect to you since day one and I'd appreciate the same.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:19 am

hrealmadrid wrote:He's nothing special. This was against Ghana. Ronaldinho is a great footballer no doubt. But he's not a class footballer: never was and never will be.

Suspect

No

:facepalm: (Yes this is the first face palm I have ever given)
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:00 am

Don't care what anyone thinks.

Point is, sportszysy is simply a meek coward who has backed off every single debate I have put up since the Goal forums where I owned him completely in the El Classico threads. I asked him to come up with threads in which I have been proven wrong by facts. He didn't do that.

I asked him to debate on my discussion points regardless of what he feels about them, he couldn't do that.

What does he do? He puts me on an ignore list so that he doesn't have to see my posts and whine about them not concurring with his.

Possibly the only poster I can call in all my posting years pathetic.

Pure hypocrite.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:32 am

chill arq.. before you pop a vain in one of your biceps Laughing
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:42 am

Arquitecto wrote:Don't care what anyone thinks.

Point is, sportszysy is simply a meek coward who has backed off every single debate I have put up since the Goal forums where I owned him completely in the El Classico threads. I asked him to come up with threads in which I have been proven wrong by facts. He didn't do that.

I asked him to debate on my discussion points regardless of what he feels about them, he couldn't do that.

What does he do? He puts me on an ignore list so that he doesn't have to see my posts and whine about them not concurring with his.

Pure hypocrite.
That's the madrid section for you Wink

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:45 am

lmaoooo.. yooo I'm diennnnn. done.

so funny, but so trueeeeee
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:11 am

The way I see it, a forum is not a battleground where you have to out-debate your opposition into submission. It is merely a place for people to express their views and agree with some and disagree with others and from time to time with new information people may change their opinions.

I would also put someone on ignore if they were consistently trying to challenge or duel me. Rather go play a video game or something where you can win win WIN to inflate your enormous ego further.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:01 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Don't care what anyone thinks.

Pure hypocrite.
That's the madrid section for you Wink

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:04 am

This thread has gone so wrong in so many levels it’s amamazing…
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:32 am

This is a thread of the year, has to be. The guy who called Dinho a player without class, was probably getting annoyed with the bandwagon. Only explanation for his words
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:30 am

Arquitecto wrote:This performance is hugely exaggerated as set-pieces were good but his overall play was not game changing.

Keep in mind this was Ghana and most of the match was played with 10 men.

I have to agree with this. But I would also add that some of ronaldinho passing was pretty good, especially his crosses.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:43 pm

I think this might be relevant, sure its goal.com but what they hey.

Fernandinho

Looked dynamic and provided a pinpoint throughball to Leandro for the first goal. Was sacrificed at half-time.

Lucas

Acted like the senior figure in the middle of the park and used the ball intelligently, if not excitingly, all evening,

Ronaldinho

– A few flicks here and there but nothing persistent. Dropped deep to try get in the game yet found it hard going, flittering in and out of action
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Arq is mad...you don't like him when he's mad
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:The way I see it, a forum is not a battleground where you have to out-debate your opposition into submission. It is merely a place for people to express their views and agree with some and disagree with others and from time to time with new information people may change their opinions.

I would also put someone on ignore if they were consistently trying to challenge or duel me. Rather go play a video game or something where you can win win WIN to inflate your enormous ego further.

"The more i read Arquitecto posts, the closer i get to putting him on my ignore list lol.

Really need to buy the "football for dummies" book bro."

Wrong.

I couldn't care less to "duel" with him. But he catalysed the reaction and didn't bring anything to back his point up. I responded, he chose to ignore.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:15 pm

The Franchise wrote:I think this might be relevant, sure its goal.com but what they hey.

Fernandinho

Looked dynamic and provided a pinpoint throughball to Leandro for the first goal. Was sacrificed at half-time.

Lucas

Acted like the senior figure in the middle of the park and used the ball intelligently, if not excitingly, all evening,

Ronaldinho

– A few flicks here and there but nothing persistent. Dropped deep to try get in the game yet found it hard going, flittering in and out of action

Thank you Dani.

Case and point. Yes, it may be Goal.com, but it shows that my opinion is in fact plausible (if not completely right).

But then again, I guess from a guy who thinks Nasri's move for cash was honourable, I don't expect much insight.

Edit: and I'm not mad guys, but I do have to admit annoyed. lol
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Yep. Goal.com is really credible. I surrender.

Btw, i never said Nasri's move to City was honorable. I said that it was good business and understandable. It was definitely not dishonorable as many people were making it out to be. He was willing to fulfill his contract until next summer and then move. He didn't break any agreements.

I could go on a long rant like Arquitecto's usual nonsensical diarrhetic essays. But then again, that's why he's on my ignore list. I unfortunately displayed his last post and felt compelled to respond lol. Won't happen again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:The way I see it, a forum is not a battleground where you have to out-debate your opposition into submission. It is merely a place for people to express their views and agree with some and disagree with others and from time to time with new information people may change their opinions.

"The more i read Arquitecto posts, the closer i get to putting him on my ignore list lol.

Wrong.

I couldn't care less to "duel" with him. But he catalysed the reaction and didn't bring anything to back his point up. I responded, he chose to ignore.

Hmmm well in light of the new information, I see your point. Sportsczy is passionate character, as he has admitted sometime in the past. Reading opinions that he does not concur with usually get him a bit revved up, call it that French arrogance Laughing (Just kidding Sports). I think a lot of the time, forums in general struggle with people who are very forward or suffocating with their own interpretations.

Sadly, (barring blatant trolling) those people also fall victim to being banned in the end. Usually they don't give a cr#p about it and just conclude that they will take their opinions elsewhere. I would urge that if you are personally baited or provoked it is rather better to leave it alone.

To anyone who chose to read this babble, I would urge that people contribute opinions with a certain open mindedness so as to take into account contrary opinions to their own.

Lets see less of that: "No you're completely wrong, this is why you are wrong. You are a Moron!" and replace it with something like " I understand your point, but I have to disagree in certain areas because of [insert your argument]"

Maybe I'm being too academic about this but I have experience in formal debating, and usually arguments produce better fruit if people take into consideration all points from all sides.

Last edited by Giovanni10 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:Yep. Goal.com is really credible. I surrender.

Btw, i never said Nasri's move to City was honorable. I said that it was good business and understandable. It was definitely not dishonorable as many people were making it out to be. He was willing to fulfill his contract until next summer and then move. He didn't break any agreements.

I could go on a long rant like Arquitecto's usual nonsensical diarrhetic essays. But then again, that's why he's on my ignore list. I unfortunately displayed his last post and felt compelled to respond lol. Won't happen again.

Consult my response to Arquitecto, lets try not to be bitchy man.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:11 pm

In all seriousness... who takes message boards that seriously. i certainly don't. I talk smack every now and then just to get things going a little bit. But it's never truly personal. This is entertainment to me. Just having fun.

I may have a lot thicker skin than most here because i'm older. Cursing and personal attacks are very common where i come from (Wall Street). So you just let it slide and actually laugh at it.... because although they're worded as personal attacks, it's actually more of a harsh sense of humor.

Arquitecto and I are throwing some mud back and forth. Gets a little tense. And then we move on. It's really not that big of a deal... at least to me.

Last edited by sportsczy on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Wrong.

Hmmm well in light of the new information, I see your point. Sportsczy is passionate character, as he has admitted sometime in the past. Reading opinions that he does not concur with usually get him a bit revved up, call it that French arrogance Laughing (Just kidding Sports). I think a lot of the time, forums in general struggle with people who are very forward or suffocating with their own interpretations.

Sadly, (barring blatant trolling) those people also fall victim to being banned in the end. Usually they don't give a cr#p about it and just conclude that they will take their opinions elsewhere. I would urge that if you are personally baited or provoked it is rather better to leave it alone.

To anyone who chose to read this babble, I would urge that people contribute opinions with a certain open mindedness so as to take into account contrary opinions to their own.

Lets see less of that: "No you're completely wrong, this is why you are wrong. You are a Moron!" and replace it with something like " I understand your point, but I have to disagree in certain areas because of [insert your argument]"

Maybe I'm being too academic about this but I have experience in formal debating, and usually arguments produce better fruit if people take into consideration all points from all sides.

Very responsible and respectful post. I'd shake your hand if I could.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:27 pm

am I the only one that finds Arq's long posts entertaining to read? lol
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:32 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:Let me define class: class is when you can stay at a peak performance level for the majority of your career.

Is that your definition of class ? Seems slightly different than the globally accepted one :coffee:
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Arq's posts are long? I never really found that to be the case.

Other then his of topic picture thread post, but that was very much needed.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:00 pm

sportsczy wrote:In all seriousness... who takes message boards that seriously. i certainly don't. I talk smack every now and then just to get things going a little bit. But it's never truly personal. This is entertainment to me. Just having fun.

I may have a lot thicker skin than most here because i'm older. Cursing and personal attacks are very common where i come from (Wall Street). So you just let it slide and actually laugh at it.... because although they're worded as personal attacks, it's actually more of a harsh sense of humor.

Arquitecto and I are throwing some mud back and forth. Gets a little tense. And then we move on. It's really not that big of a deal... at least to me.

I know what you mean Sports, I'm particularly thick skinned myself. I'm saying that we need to be mindful of different types of people, some are just very sensitive little bunnies that do not take kindly to being called dumb or moronic or whatever.

I know its all in the spirit of good fun anyways but people cannot read into the way you are expressing something just by reading the text. I think Babun does particularly well with his placement of smileys to exhibit the light-heartened manner of the "insult".

Anyways, I completely see your side too... also I agree that Forums should not be taken soooo seriously, but some people are just serious in general Laughing
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next