Who are the most hyped players on this board?

+48
BarrileteCosmico
Senor Penguin
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lord Awesome
Doc
Rossoneri Ninja
EarlyPrototype
billy_gr
LeVersacci
free_cat
fatman123
Giovanni10
guest7
elm_baraja_shaman
Mamad
Adit
El Chelsea Fuerte
michael1
Lord Hades
chad4401
BeautifulGame
Grande_Milano
Arquitecto
Patrick Bateman
Magricos
Highburied
Le Samourai
S32TABLANCA
B-Mac
che
Abramovich
Lex
Pedram
S
cyberman
Jeps33178
Iceman
The Messiah
Gil
Raptorgunner
Babun
cookie
Serge Gnabry
Albiceleste
Sushi Master
Ganso
Mr Nick09
52 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who are the most hyped players on this board?

Post by che Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:42 pm

podolski and abate aren't hyped, they're like a forum meme

all fans hype players of their clubs but i'd say the worst cases are every single madrid player, every single arsenal player under 21, most barcelona youth players and everyone linked with juventus

che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who are the most hyped players on this board?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:43 pm

che wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

every new player chelsea signs Very Happy

says the madrid fan :coffee:

i dont represent the conglomerate of madrid fans :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:43 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:Neymar
Wilshere
Messi
Van Persie
Benzema

I already destroyed you and some about benzema, do not bring it up again Very Happy

What ? you and sportsczy overrate him to the death. Very Happy

and when i asked you guys to explain and detail how, nobody showed up.

We can reopen the thread, i have no problem with that, https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t6796-benzema-will-score-30-goals-next-season?highlight=benzema Very Happy
:facepalm: Half of the forum thinks Pedro is better than him and he is overhyped.?

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Rafael da silva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:44 pm

El Pipita wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Wilshere
Messi
Van Persie
Benzema

I already destroyed you and some about benzema, do not bring it up again Very Happy

We can reopen the thread, i have no problem with that, https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t6796-benzema-will-score-30-goals-next-season?highlight=benzema Very Happy

Benzema disappointed you against Zaragoza. Very Happy i swear you were starving for a goal from him that night. Laughing

you shouldnt be on this forum bro, you can read minds through the internet, that's cirque du soleil material Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:45 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

i dont represent the conglomerate of madrid fans :coffee:

that makes it only slightly less ironic
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:50 pm

The Madrid hate is strong with this one.

Seriously, what is with this whole forum thing against 'The Madrid Fans'? We're not all the same you know, some can be worse than others. You think we're all part of one collective hive mind or something? scratch
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:53 pm

There's a secret aint-Madrid conspiracy here? I wonder what Arsenal fans feel like then, the Holocaust?

It's almost always Madrid on Barca bitching matches. Leave us neutrals in our free zone.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Next Messi. Next Xavi. Next Iniesta. Next Puyol.... so on.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:57 pm

hate goes like this

Barca>Arsenal>Madrid
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:59 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Wilshere
Messi
Van Persie
Benzema

Benzema disappointed you against Zaragoza. Very Happy i swear you were starving for a goal from him that night. Laughing

you shouldnt be on this forum bro, you can read minds through the internet, that's cirque du soleil material Very Happy

No need to read your mind bro. Very Happy Benzema always disappoint his fans so it's easy to predict your reaction. i can guess what Fanzemitis do after Benz is missing a one-on-one. Laughing

THIS Very Happy

Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 3 Head2Wall_Credit_Michael_Blann.preview
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:00 am

Ganso.....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:02 am

Sigh.....Pipita scores 2 goals.............The fight for him to replace Benz begins.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:08 am

El Pipita wrote:
No need to read your mind bro. Very Happy Benzema always disappoint his fans so it's easy to predict your reaction. i can guess what Fanzemitis do after Benz is missing a one-on-one. Laughing

hahaha, nice try dude, reminds of Higuain choking our CL qualifier against Lyon, good times indeed.

Anyway, whenever you feel like reopening the thread, i will be welcome to waste you again, last time i recall you failed to to argue your claim and never came back in the thread Smile hiding behind words Laughing

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:11 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

hahaha, nice try dude, reminds of Higuain choking our CL qualifier against Lyon, good times indeed.

Anyway, whenever you feel like reopening the thread, i will be welcome to waste you again, last time i recall you failed to to argue your claim Smile

What are you guys doing? , Any true madrid supporter would love Higuain and Benzema.How can you hate Higuain after what he did against Getafe?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:18 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

Anyway, whenever you feel like reopening the thread, i will be welcome to waste you again, last time i recall you failed to to argue your claim Smile

I've failed ? dream on son Very Happy go read my words again, i've said i don't say anything because Fanzemitis thinks i'm bitter. therefore i prefer to see Benzema's performance during the season. you couldn't prove he WILL score +30 goals this season. Benz should prove your claim and he failed at the start. Laughing

Let's see if he can save you from embarrassment. Very Happy
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:19 am

ragbirjosh wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

What are you guys doing? , Any true madrid supporter would love Higuain and Benzema.How can you hate Higuain after what he did against Getafe?

being a fan doesnt make one blind to all things. I praise higuain and benzema as much as i criticize them, does not mean i am anyless of a fan.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:21 am

El Pipita wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

I've failed ? dream on son Very Happy go read my words again, i've said i don't say anything because Fanzemitis thinks i'm bitter. therefore i prefer to see Benzema's performance during the season. you couldn't prove he WILL score +30 goals this season. Benz should prove your claim and he failed at the start. Laughing

:facepalm: . Cool , wish failure on your favourite player's temmate. Might as well go do some Voddoo to try and break Ronaldo's legs while you're at it.

Pipita is a quality player and he will get his minutes and score his goals, bashing Benz is unneccesary.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:27 am

Nobody said Rooney. :coffee:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:32 am

El Pipita wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

Like i said, you hide behind words and empty attacks because you are unable to argue anything you say. Of course you backed out, what else could you have done? You hide behind terms such as "fanzemitis" or "fanzemas" because cowards usually deflect instead of taking an argument head on. Smile

how can one prove a prediction? do you read yourself?

here is what i answered

Here is a simple translation for you, or those you who misunderstood me. In a season where benzema spent the first half being a second choice, and the other a starter, he scored 26 goals. By all accounts, he spent most of his time looking for form, fighting with fitness, and dealing with criticism. Yet he still managed to score 26 goals.

Now that he comes in as starter, is in great physical condition, has the support of the whole team and is feeling great mentally, Is it such an outrageous claim to say that he will score more than 30 goals? only a 4 goals difference, is it that ridiculous of a claim? really? if so please let me know how...

Preseason is all about building up fitness, confidence, chemistry. Which is exactly what our team and players have been doing. Never did i make the argument that, because benzema scored x goals in preseason, he will tear europe apart, that's ridiculous. My argument is that his body language, and confidence are feeling right, hence, he will have a greater season than last year, building on what he achieved already. Scoring goals against Milan or Man utd in preseason, doesnt mean much either, and had he done that, nay-sayer would still be saying that we have to wait for the real season...

It's called reasoning, you take priors elements and you extrapolate them to the future to predict an outcome, providing the conditions are favorable.

you were welcome to take what i said, and showed me in which point i was making a mistake, which you didnt do once. it's called debating, and you chickened out of it.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:41 am

ragbirjosh wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

:facepalm: . Cool , wish failure on your favourite player's temmate. Might as well go do some Voddoo to try and break Ronaldo's legs while you're at it.

Pipita is a quality player and he will get his minutes and score his goals, bashing Benz is unneccesary.

Hey i don't understand why you think we are all Benz haters. most of us love Benzema, even Zealous love him. we hate the attention/hype he gets and he doesn't deserve this because it isn't so special to see a player finally living up to his talent after 2 years of babysitting.

I'd never wish failure for a Madrid player. how in the hell a fan can wish failure for a player of his beloved club ?! why you think so negative about people that don't give excessive credit to Benzema ? all players are even, there is no superior or inferior, when Benz scores i praise him and when Pipita scores i praise him but on the other side i see when Higuain scores a brace for Argentine all Fanzemitis belittle him.

Just because i say he failed to score against Zaragoza doesn't mean i wish for a player to fail. i'll be happy for Benz if he scores as much as i'll be happy if Pipita scores for us. players doesn't matter for me, you know ? i love Real Madrid, i'm not a fanboy that support a club just for a player.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:42 am

I think we are the worst set of fans in over-hyping our players...just imagine a chelsea/united/arsenal youngster putting up performances Spearing did at back end of last season. they would have been hailed as the next Vieira

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:44 am

Abate and Podolski Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 3 15mirmg
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 am

Can someone finally tell me what is the Madrid fans perspective on who they want as their #1 CF?

Cause I can't see whether you guys want Benz or Higgy.

Is there a divide?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:47 am

Pipita > Benz

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:50 am

Arquitecto wrote:Can someone finally tell me what is the Madrid fans perspective on who they want as their #1 CF?

Cause I can't see whether you guys want Benz or Higgy.

Is there a divide?

yeah, there is a divide.

there is a group that do not fancy benzema at all, and cant wait for higuain to get back on top

there is another who thinks benzema is a better fit now because he has a more rounded football

and another one who wants both to do good, and do not care much about who is starting, actually, want both to start.

and ofc huntsman, who wants a new striker
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next