Who are the most hyped players on this board?

+48
BarrileteCosmico
Senor Penguin
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lord Awesome
Doc
Rossoneri Ninja
EarlyPrototype
billy_gr
LeVersacci
free_cat
fatman123
Giovanni10
guest7
elm_baraja_shaman
Mamad
Adit
El Chelsea Fuerte
michael1
Lord Hades
chad4401
BeautifulGame
Grande_Milano
Arquitecto
Patrick Bateman
Magricos
Highburied
Le Samourai
S32TABLANCA
B-Mac
che
Abramovich
Lex
Pedram
S
cyberman
Jeps33178
Iceman
The Messiah
Gil
Raptorgunner
Babun
cookie
Serge Gnabry
Albiceleste
Sushi Master
Ganso
Mr Nick09
52 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who are the most hyped players on this board?

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:50 am

Arquitecto wrote:Can someone finally tell me what is the Madrid fans perspective on who they want as their #1 CF?

Cause I can't see whether you guys want Benz or Higgy.

Is there a divide?

yeah, there is a divide.

there is a group that do not fancy benzema at all, and cant wait for higuain to get back on top

there is another who thinks benzema is a better fit now because he has a more rounded football

and another one who wants both to do good, and do not care much about who is starting, actually, want both to start.

and ofc huntsman, who wants a new striker

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who are the most hyped players on this board?

Post by Pedram Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:09 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
No need to read your mind bro. Very Happy Benzema always disappoint his fans so it's easy to predict your reaction. i can guess what Fanzemitis do after Benz is missing a one-on-one. Laughing

hahaha, nice try dude, reminds of Higuain choking our CL qualifier against Lyon, good times indeed.

Anyway, whenever you feel like reopening the thread, i will be welcome to waste you again, last time i recall you failed to to argue your claim Smile

I've failed ? dream on son Very Happy go read my words again, i've said i don't say anything because Fanzemitis thinks i'm bitter. therefore i prefer to see Benzema's performance during the season. you couldn't prove he WILL score +30 goals this season. Benz should prove your claim and he failed at the start. Laughing

Let's see if he can save you from embarrassment. Very Happy

It's called reasoning, you take priors elements and you extrapolate them to the future to predict an outcome, providing the conditions are favorable.

you were welcome to take what i said, and showed me in which point i was making a mistake, which you didnt do once. it's called debating, and you chickened out of it.

Look your problem is that you think i chickened out from debating but it isn't like that. actually i don't tire myself in speculating, we can say he will score 30 goals, he will be our undisputed CF etc etc but Benz is the one who should live up the expection. i'm saying i prefer to see Benzema's performance rather than spculating on such things, because in football everything can happen and it isn't so easy to predict. a player can be at optimum form and yet we see he doesn't perform. Benz is one of the kind of players that have low self confidence, doesn't matter how much he is ready, when you want from him to perform he disappoint you.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:20 am

El Pipita wrote:
Look your problem is that you think i chickened out from debating but it isn't like that. actually i don't tire myself in speculating, we can say he will score 30 goals, he will be our undisputed CF etc etc but Benz is the one who should live up the expection. i'm saying i prefer to see Benzema's performance rather than spculating on such things, because in football everything can happen and it isn't so easy to predict. a player can be at optimum form and yet we see he doesn't perform. Benz is one of the kind of players that have low self confidence, doesn't matter how much he is ready, when you want from him to perform he disappoint you.

It's fair to say that you dont want to get into the speculation game and such, and leave it at that.

But if you say so but drop things like 'you are a fanzema who overrate benzema' along the way, then you are entering a whole other argument.

I made a prediction thread with reasonable arguments, but you proceeded to claim i was overrating him, as if my words were an ode to his greatness. And when called up on it, you say you do not what to make prediction?

Predictions are always flawed in the context that intangibles and surrounding events can alter things to some extent. That's why it's only a prediction, and all is taken to a certain degree, providing the conditions are favorable, which is not a guarantee.

matter of fact is, you opened a can you werent able to close.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:36 am

Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 4 Tumblr_lr4kbappCV1qcr7m7

umad fanzemas?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:46 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

It's fair to say that you dont want to get into the speculation game and such, and leave it at that.

But if you say so but drop things like 'you are a fanzema who overrate benzema' along the way, then you are entering a whole other argument.

I made a prediction thread with reasonable arguments, but you proceeded to claim i was overrating him, as if my words were an ode to his greatness. And when called up on it, you say you do not what to make prediction?

Predictions are always flawed in the context that intangibles and surrounding events can alter things to some extent. That's why it's only a prediction, and all is taken to a certain degree, providing the conditions are favorable, which is not a guaranteed.

matter of fact is, you opened a can you werent able to close.

I've said you overrate him which is true, but maybe i've said it in a wrong topic where i was tired of hype surrounding Benzema. i had no problem with your predicting, you've analyzed the situation very well so it wasn't a big deal to say he will score 30 goals.

You know nick, what i dislike is praising a player that doesn't deserve it. we say Benzema is getting help from everyone to show his real talent, everyone take care of him so it isn't a big deal to see he is improving. i don't know why it's suprising for some of us. i expected from Benzema to score that much goals last season. because we paid for him to do that. we must praise him when he deserve it.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am

El Pipita wrote:

I've said you overrate him which is true, but maybe i've said it in a wrong topic where i was tired of hype surrounding Benzema. i had no problem with your predicting, you've analyzed the situation very well so it wasn't a big deal to say he will score 30 goals.

You know nick, what i dislike is praising a player that doesn't deserve it. we say Benzema is getting help from everyone to show his real talent, everyone take care of him so it isn't a big deal to see he is improving. i don't know why it's suprising for some of us. i expected from Benzema to score that much goals last season. because we paid for him to do that. we must praise him when he deserve it.
this is something else i have a difficult time understanding. We paid a fairly high price for a high potential player who was just 21, and he suffered to adapt in his new life in spain and the professional requirements of madrid. He took a lot of stick to it, people were mad, fair enough.

But how doesnt he deserve the praise for the season he did last year, regardless of whether he truly performed for half a year or not. He came true when we needed and helped us through the CL and the copa. What is shocking is that people want to deny him any praise, as if he didnt do well.

We paid for a potential, we didnt pay for a finished player. That's pushing the wrong expectations on a young player, specially when he is finding form. I'm sure if we sign Neymar for 40M and he doesnt perform like Messi, some will be upset.

Benzema is getting support from everyone because he was going through a rough time, he turned the page. Isnt it normal for a club to support one of its player? Had we sold him, we would have been blamed of not being able to support our own players. I recall Higuain wasnt doing so good in madrid for a while with the whole press asking for his head to fall, i remember, Marca was running a get out of madrid campaign. But he got support from all, RVN took him under his wing and he improved. If Ronaldo goes through a slump, are we not going to support him?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:03 am

Wise words from Nick

I'm part of the group that is not totally biased for either of Higuain or Benzema, but would choose a fit Higuain over a fit Benzema though I support whoever is playing, and as long as the ball is finding the back of the net, I am happy.

We need to give them both time, they are both two young and established strikers who have the world ahead of them and either one can over take the other at any given point
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:24 am

Rooney gets award. Any person on the street when talking about greatest players in today's game, will mention Wayne ahead of Eto, Robben, Ibra, Villa, etc. It's a disease. The advertising campaign has gotten so far that many people think he is best after Messi/CR. Just make an experiment (esp. Anglo-Saxon countries like US/Canada/Australiand; and Far-East Asia). Rooney plays few great games after a horrific season, and he is automatically a best player in the EPL.

Youngsters. Any country. If you make it into start at a club at age of 18, you are labelled as next "insert name"

Italian Mids. Aquilani and Montolivo. As well as Cigarini and Nocerino. Hype around quite average players is enormous. (God save me from anger from sciacca and wiggled, as to save myself from them, I am stating that I rate Marchisio, Motta, De Rossi, Pirlo, and want to see them instead of above mentioned)

English players. In their clubs, they are Gods that make Xavi look like a kid with a ball. Milner, Barry, Carrick, etc, etc.

RM players. This why we get to fight all the time. Benzema IS NOT A TOP 20 Forward. Marcelo IS NOT a world class player, Ramos is not best RB in the world (never was).

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:29 am

Grande_Milano wrote:
RM players. This why we get to fight all the time. Benzema IS NOT A TOP 20 Forward. Marcelo IS NOT a world class player, Ramos is not best RB in the world (never was).

lol @ benzema not being a top 20 CF, if he is top 21, then pato is top 22, as for the rest, real madrid fans are not calling marcelo world class or ramos the best RB around lol, more fallacies :lol. Altho, among the young upcoming LB in the game, you will hardly find many better than Marcelo Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:39 am

Pato is not world class, nor he is top 20. Every sensible fan will tell you that. Nor is Benz.

Marcelo might indeed be one of the best LBs in La Liga, but I ve heard he is top 5-10 in da universe just last year.

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:44 am

Grande_Milano wrote:Pato is not world class, nor he is top 20. Every sensible fan will tell you that. Nor is Benz.

Marcelo might indeed be one of the best LBs in La Liga, but I ve heard he is top 5-10 in da universe just last year.

never called Benzema world class, but bottom line is that i can argue that he was among the 20 best forwards last season.

there is a difference between being among the better performers on a season, and being world class or being among the best, at least i make one, and it's a matter of consistency.

And it's not outrageous to claim that Marcelo was among the top 5-10 performing LBs last season, and that's regardless of whether you rate him or not as a defender, that's one excuse that will always come back.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:45 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

this is something else i have a difficult time understanding. We paid a fairly high price for a high potential player who was just 21, and he suffered to adapt in his new life in spain and the professional requirements of madrid. He took a lot of stick to it, people were mad, fair enough.

But how doesnt he deserve the praise for the season he did last year, regardless of whether he truly performed for half a year or not. He came true when we needed and helped us through the CL and the copa. What is shocking is that people want to deny him any praise, as if he didnt do well.

We paid for a potential, we didnt pay for a finished player. That's pushing the wrong expectations on a young player, specially when he is finding form. I'm sure if we sign Neymar for 40M and he doesnt perform like Messi, some will be upset.

Benzema is getting support from everyone because he was going through a rough time, he turned the page. Isnt it normal for a club to support one of its player? Had we sold him, we would have been blamed of not being able to support our own players. I recall Higuain wasnt doing so good in madrid for a while with the whole press asking for his head to fall, i remember, Marca was running a get out of madrid campaign. But he got support from all, RVN took him under his wing and he improved. If Ronaldo goes through a slump, are we not going to support him?

2 years for adapting to the team is too much considering how much we've supported him so he doesn't need any extra praise for what he does and it isn't shocking at all. this is the time that he has no excuse after failing, because we did everything we could for him. we bought Ozil and Di Maria whom had no problem at adapting to the team. Benzema need to know how much talented he is for the sake of his career, being shy doesn't help him.

Last year we've praised him whenever he scored for us so no one can say he didn't get credit. he had some bad moment but overall was convincing. all i need to see from him is consistency, what Higuain contributed to us throughout the 2009-10 season. for Neymar situation is the same, he need to know he has no guaranteed spot on the team. he must fight for his place just like any other players.

Also it's ok for a club to support its players but when the club support a player, he must answer this with better performance. Higuain had rough time too but when the club supported him he answered it with better performance.

Last edited by El Pipita on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:50 am

Benz, Mceachran, Ibra Rooney Abate.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:05 am

El Pipita wrote:
2 years for adapting to the team is too much considering how much we've supported him so he doesn't need any extra praise for what he does and it isn't shocking at all. this is the time that he has no excuse after failing, because we did everything we could for him. we bought Ozil and Di Maria whom had no problem at adapting to the team. Benzema need to know how much talented he is for the sake of his career, being shy doesn't help him.

Last year we've praised him whenever he scored for us so no one can say he didn't get credit. he had some bad moment but overall was convincing. all i need to see from him is consistency, what Higuain contributed to us throughout the 2009-10 season. for Neymar situation is the same, he need to know he has no guaranteed spot on the team. he must fight for his place just like any other players.

2 years? come on now. in his first season, he started 17 games, and came on as sub 15 times, scored 9 goals, 4 assists, very poor from all accounts. It's not even like we were forcing him through with so little starting appearances and him subbing in around the 60th-70th minute. he was barely a starter when everyone was fit. Second season, first half, he is on the bench due to a one striker system, so how is he expected to do miracles form wise when he is hardly playing.

Being shy is a matter of personality, we cant push on him what we think he should be. Ozil and Di Maria are two different people and players. Frankly, that kind of comparison isnt helping. I can even argue that Ozil and Di Maria benefited from much better coaching when they arrived at the club, while the same isnt true for Benzema for example.

Im pretty sure that if Neymar doesnt perform like a super star, the money excuse will come back. Bottom line is that he is still a kid like Benzema, and the transition can be a fickle thing. We all want them to perform from day one, but it's not necessarily what will happen.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:49 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

2 years? come on now. in his first season, he started 17 games, and came on as sub 15 times, scored 9 goals, 4 assists, very poor from all accounts. It's not even like we were forcing him through with so little starting appearances and him subbing in around the 60th-70th minute. he was barely a starter when everyone was fit. Second season, first half, he is on the bench due to a one striker system, so how is he expected to do miracles form wise when he is hardly playing.

Being shy is a matter of personality, we cant push on him what we think he should be. Ozil and Di Maria are two different people and players. Frankly, that kind of comparison isnt helping. I can even argue that Ozil and Di Maria benefited from much better coaching when they arrived at the club, while the same isnt true for Benzema for example.

Im pretty sure that if Neymar doesnt perform like a super star, the money excuse will come back. Bottom line is that he is still a kid like Benzema, and the transition can be a fickle thing. We all want them to perform from day one, but it's not necessarily what will happen.

Excuse after excuse, why he was benched ? because he didn't perform and Higuain proved him that with that performance he was giving he won't be a starter. don't bring coach excuse because Pellegrini and Mourinho both prefer those player that give their maximum so except Mou giving advice to Benzema, there wasn't so much difference between them, i remember Mou once saying "we need to start training at 10:00 because when we arrive at 09:00 he (Benzema) is asleep" so how can you expect from a coach to support a player that do not want to work hard. middle of the second season after month of getting advice from Mou, Zidane and Blanc he finally found himself, however i can assure you if Higuain wasn't injured he couldn't take his spot. even when he had no challenger and there was no pressure he still couldn't perform well for a period of time. this is the story of him, he must be grateful that Higuain got injured, this was a chance that if he missed it he wouldn't have been here by now.

I agree that we can't change his personality but he wasn't that shy at Lyon. he was constantly scoring for them and he had no desire to pass the ball to anyone. he need to know he's a striker and an striker's job is to score. doesn't matter if a Ronaldo is at the team. Neymar may not be able to play like a superstar but i at least expect from him to fight for his place. i don't like the mentality that Benzema had in his first season. if he try hard like Di Maria and others, i'll have no problem.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:09 am

Grande_Milano wrote:
English players. In their clubs, they are Gods that make Xavi look like a kid with a ball. Milner, Barry, Carrick, etc, etc.

who exactly hypes Barry and Milner? scratch
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:16 am

El Pipita wrote:
Excuse after excuse, why he was benched ? because he didn't perform and Higuain proved him that with that performance he was giving he won't be a starter. don't bring coach excuse because Pellegrini and Mourinho both prefer those player that give their maximum so except Mou giving advice to Benzema, there wasn't so much difference between them, i remember Mou once saying "we need to start training at 10:00 because when we arrive at 09:00 he (Benzema) is asleep" so how can you expect from a coach to support a player that do not want to work hard. middle of the second season after month of getting advice from Mou, Zidane and Blanc he finally found himself, however i can assure you if Higuain wasn't injured he couldn't take his spot. even when he had no challenger and there was no pressure he still couldn't perform well for a period of time. this is the story of him, he must be grateful that Higuain got injured, this was a chance that if he missed it he wouldn't have been here by now.

I agree that we can't change his personality but he wasn't that shy at Lyon. he was constantly scoring for them and he had no desire to pass the ball to anyone. he need to know he's a striker and an striker's job is to score. doesn't matter if a Ronaldo is at the team. Neymar may not be able to play like a superstar but i at least expect from him to fight for his place. i don't like the mentality that Benzema had in his first season. if he try hard like Di Maria and others, i'll have no problem.

Excuses? lol, im just reasoning what happened, im not finding excuses for him, there is a fine line between the two. Already admitted he was poor, he didnt deserve to start over higuain. Simple truth is that flair players sometimes need rhythm and reduced playing time can be a detriment to their game. So not playing didnt help him, specially when he was lacking discipline. It's well documented he didnt have the work ethic a pro footballer should have, but he came around didnt he?

Let's not forget that HIguain spent years in Madrid before performing the way he did. He wasnt so great before himself. He needed to adapt to the group and life in Madrid. Only difference is that nobody cared, or at least, not as much as we did for Benzema. That's sound a lot like what Benzema went through, only without the drama.

Coach excuse? hmm, do you know why a couple of the players we bought in the past ended leaving after a season or two and went on to perform in other teams? because there was no strategic planning, and most of those buys were impulse signings made by the management. As with Pelle, we bought players out of the urge of Perez to bring stars in Madrid, with 0 concern for the coach, and it ended up not working so well. Pelle got players the board threw at him, as opposed to players he envisioned for his tactic. I can tell you, he would have signed Silva before even looking at Kaka, he wouldnt have sold Sneijder for example, because in a 4222, having silva-sneijder behind ronaldo-higgy is awfully sexy.

So it makes a difference. The way a coach can transition a player he knows and required within his tactic and his gameplan. It makes a HUGE difference when Mourinho personally hand picks Di Maria and Ozil to play for him, and when Benzema is thrown at Pelle. The coaching isnt the same, Mourinho already had envisionned the way he wanted his design to work and just coached the players into it, taking into account their personalities. While pelle had to compose with what he had and players he didnt necessarily know or didnt fit his tactic. Frankly, this is hardly an excuse, examples are plenty out there, they threw Leon on Mou and look what happened, kid got exiled.

As for the IF Argument, well, if it wasnt for RVN getting injured, maybe HIguain would still be a scrub; IF it wasnt for injuries, Raul and Casillas wouldnt have started for Madrid the way they did, and their careers could have been different. Football is land of opportunity, that's the way it is. IF arguments do not matter really, it's all about what you do when you get a chance.

Change impacts people differently, this is something you need to understand. He grew up in Lyon, went through the academy up to the first team, he was home. Going to Real Madrid at 21 for 35M is an enormous amount of pressure for a young player, and all do not deal with pressure the same way. He didnt adapt well in his first season here, we went over it already, but he turned the corner.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:22 am

Hes a 2nd tier player at best imo.

Ibra, Rooney, Messi, CR7, RVP, Etoo are all the top seeds.

Benzema is good..no doubt... but his all round game is a bit lacking imo.

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:28 am

lol yep benz is so second tier that he is carrying france NT on his back yep second tier indeed
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:30 am

cyberman wrote:Hes a 2nd tier player at best imo.

Ibra, Rooney, Messi, CR7, RVP, Etoo are all the top seeds.

Benzema is good..no doubt... but his all round game is a bit lacking imo.

Of course those guys are better, they are all the finished article.

HIs all around game is lacking in what?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:31 am

chad4401 wrote:lol yep benz is so second tier that he is carrying france NT on his back yep second tier indeed
Carrying them to 0-0 draws with Romania Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:24 am

karim benzema .... specially in the madrid forums

and random italian dudes no ones heard of who become forumhold names thanks to constant mention
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:28 am

Grande_Milano wrote:Rooney gets award. Any person on the street when talking about greatest players in today's game, will mention Wayne ahead of Eto, Robben, Ibra, Villa, etc. It's a disease. The advertising campaign has gotten so far that many people think he is best after Messi/CR. Just make an experiment (esp. Anglo-Saxon countries like US/Canada/Australiand; and Far-East Asia). Rooney plays few great games after a horrific season, and he is automatically a best player in the EPL.

Youngsters. Any country. If you make it into start at a club at age of 18, you are labelled as next "insert name"

Italian Mids. Aquilani and Montolivo. As well as Cigarini and Nocerino. Hype around quite average players is enormous. (God save me from anger from sciacca and wiggled, as to save myself from them, I am stating that I rate Marchisio, Motta, De Rossi, Pirlo, and want to see them instead of above mentioned)

i dont like benzema that much and prefer higuain over him but no way is benzema a top 20 forward lol.. he is definitely top 10... at least.. and marcelo is not yet wc .. he has to play like this for one or two seasons at least.. ramos isnt the best rb though hes up there
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:33 am

cant beleive im seeing wilshere name in here, the rest i agree with but wilshere overated please.

he was arsenals best player last season an 18 yr old playin his first full season in a top 4 team and he was the best of the bunch.

not to mention he played like he was the only one that actually gave a shit about the team winning.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:49 am

Oh yes Karim Benzema..How can i forget him..Remember reading those threads in the Real Madrid forum..Dont have the exact idea who it is,But someone brought up Castrol Rankings as a reference to back up his argument in favour of Benzema.. :lol!:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:50 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Oh yes Karim Benzema..How can i forget him..Remember reading those threads in the Real Madrid forum..Dont have the exact idea who it is,But someone brought up Castrol Rankings as a reference to back up his argument in favour of Benzema.. :lol!:
Castrol Rankings Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next