Who are the most hyped players on this board?

+48
BarrileteCosmico
Senor Penguin
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lord Awesome
Doc
Rossoneri Ninja
EarlyPrototype
billy_gr
LeVersacci
free_cat
fatman123
Giovanni10
guest7
elm_baraja_shaman
Mamad
Adit
El Chelsea Fuerte
michael1
Lord Hades
chad4401
BeautifulGame
Grande_Milano
Arquitecto
Patrick Bateman
Magricos
Highburied
Le Samourai
S32TABLANCA
B-Mac
che
Abramovich
Lex
Pedram
S
cyberman
Jeps33178
Iceman
The Messiah
Gil
Raptorgunner
Babun
cookie
Serge Gnabry
Albiceleste
Sushi Master
Ganso
Mr Nick09
52 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who are the most hyped players on this board?

Post by Pedram Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:37 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
Using my arguement for Benzema ? Very Happy Benzema choke under pressure, he doesn't have a strong personality like Higuain, he doesn't focus only on Football. how could you use my words for Benzema is beyond me Laughing

Yeah, i recall Benzema choking an open goal in the Bernabeu against Lyon two years ago.

Thx lurd HIguain delivered us last season when we were in a nasty tie against Sevilla in copa and playing Lyon again, he was so good.

:facepalm:

Fanzema's excuse like always. Very Happy if we are going to blame Higuain for missing a single one-on-one then i wonder how much we should blame Benzema for missing one-on-one game after game. cuz it has became routine for him to miss one-on-one. but don't worry as long as we have so many Benz fanboys we won't see any complain about him. Smile

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who are the most hyped players on this board?

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:45 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
chad4401 wrote:lol yep benz is so second tier that he is carrying france NT on his back yep second tier indeed
Carrying them to 0-0 draws with Romania Laughing

messi and copa Very Happy
How is that relevant? SMH

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
chad4401 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
chad4401 wrote:lol yep benz is so second tier that he is carrying france NT on his back yep second tier indeed
Carrying them to 0-0 draws with Romania Laughing

messi and copa Very Happy
How is that relevant? SMH

Lol u kidding?

Messi is carrying his national team to absolutely nowhere in particular is the point he is trying to make.Since he's your screen name I assume you don't think he's second tier as well?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:23 am

El Pipita wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
Using my arguement for Benzema ? Very Happy Benzema choke under pressure, he doesn't have a strong personality like Higuain, he doesn't focus only on Football. how could you use my words for Benzema is beyond me Laughing

Yeah, i recall Benzema choking an open goal in the Bernabeu against Lyon two years ago.

Thx lurd HIguain delivered us last season when we were in a nasty tie against Sevilla in copa and playing Lyon again, he was so good.

Fanzema's excuse like always. Very Happy if we are going to blame Higuain for missing a single one-on-one then i wonder how much we should blame Benzema for missing one-on-one game after game. cuz it has became routine for him to miss one-on-one. but don't worry as long as we have so many Benz fanboys we won't see any complain about him. Smile

Thank you for highlighting my point once again. Pointless attacks with things that do not mean much, ends up in pointless back and forth. benzema misses one on one, well guess what, every one does. I recall HIguain struggling greatly at the beginning of the season with his finishing, so much that he got scared and started trying to round up the keeper, kept failing.

That type of accusation has no backbone. it turns into pissy fists fights, and you just keep on deviating from the question i ask you at the very beginning.

You like HIguain personality? well thank you for letting us know that you would date him if you were gay, in a neutral footballing argument, it doesnt matter.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:28 am

Nick loves Benzema far too much Laughing

I wont say anything more than that as i have made my thoughts on how overrated Benzema is on here before and dont wish to do so again.....

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:50 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Nick loves Benzema far too much Laughing

I wont say anything more than that as i have made my thoughts on how overrated Benzema is on here before and dont wish to do so again.....

This isn't called love though. he's extremely biased to him that sometimes he feel he need to blame other persons for Benzema's failure. i wouldn't do that for Higuain anyway.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:53 am

Magricos wrote: funny thing is some people on the forum seem to be serious about Abate.

People have hyped him up so much that they have actually started to believe what they're saying themselves lol

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:59 am

That type of accusation has no backbone. it turns into pissy fists fights, and you just keep on deviating from the question i ask you at the very beginning.

What accusation ? i'm saying the truth, it's not my problem if you don't see the bad side of Benzema, he always miss one-on-one and it's nothing new.

You like HIguain personality? well thank you for letting us know that you would date him if you were gay, in a neutral footballing argument, it doesnt matter.

Look how he's responding to me. Very Happy
Anyway, i'm glad i've made you mad. Wink

Last edited by El Pipita on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:00 am

El Pipita wrote:

This isn't called love though. he's extremely biased to him that sometimes he feel he need to blame other persons for Benzema's failure. i wouldn't do that for Higuain anyway.

right, because i jumped on higuain's neck from the moment we started this debate just so to affirm Benzema's relevance. And who am i blaming? more bullshit from you, now you make up stuff when you have nothing else left to stay. You played the benzema used to suck and pipita is cool cards, what's next. so much bullshit.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:09 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

right, because i jumped on higuain's neck from the moment we started this debate just so to affirm Benzema's relevance. And who am i blaming? more bullshit from you, now you make up stuff when you have nothing else left to stay. You played the benzema used to suck and pipita is cool cards, what's next. so much bullshit.

Go read what you've said Mr. Short Memory. you said Pellegrini couldn't manage him. if this isn't an excuse i don't know what is it. scratch how much blame you need to put on others but not accepting that Benz himself was guilty.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:21 am

El Pipita wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

Go read what you've said Mr. Short Memory. you said Pellegrini couldn't manage him. if this isn't an excuse i don't know what is it. scratch how much blame you need to put on others but not accepting that Benz himself was guilty.

And i also said it was an angle, a factor among many others, without excusing him for his behavior (i can quote myself for everytime i said he was unprofessional and blamed him for his work ethic, only in this thread). I never said IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF PELLEGRINI, that would be an excuse. Everything isnt black or white. You arent either wrong or right, there are always different factors butting in. When Higuain was doing badly at the start of last season, we tried to reason what was happening instead of saying HIGUAIN SUCKSSSS!

See the difference in reasoning?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:21 am

marcelo marcelo marcelo marcelo marcelo marcelo

not even close
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:42 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

And i also said it was an angle, a factor among many others, without excusing him for his behavior (i can quote myself for everytime i said he was unprofessional and blamed him for his work ethic, only in this thread). I never said IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF PELLEGRINI, that would be an excuse. Everything isnt black or white. You arent either wrong or right, there are always different factors butting in. When Higuain was doing badly at the start of last season, we tried to reason what was happening instead of saying HIGUAIN SUCKSSSS!

A factor that you used it to improve your weak arguement. Pelle should not be blamed, his job was to coach Real Madrid, not to babysit Benzema. get out of the dream that every coach should suck his players d!ck. everyone is not Mourinho.

At least for Higuain the cirucmstance is different. when he has a bad game everyone jump on the bandwagon "Higuain should be sold". for Benzema however that doesn't matter, he can have bad games and people will move on. and for the addition no one said Benzema sucks. He, just like any other players lacks certain things but some of his hardcore fans don't want to accept it.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:53 am

El Pipita wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

A factor that you used it to improve your weak arguement. Pelle should not be blamed, his job was to coach Real Madrid, not to babysit Benzema. get out of the dream that every coach should suck his players d!ck. everyone is not Mourinho.

At least for Higuain the cirucmstance is different. when he has a bad game everyone jump on the bandwagon "Higuain should be sold". for Benzema however that doesn't matter, he can have bad games and people will move on. and for the addition no one said Benzema sucks. He, just like any other players lacks certain things but some of his hardcore fans don't want to accept it.

What was my weak argument? Coaching isnt just putting tactics together buddy, there is also a deep aspect of man management, that's how Pep made Pedro and Busquets into stars.

I never presented it as a stand alone in defense of Benzema. I talked about ONE aspect of things, one factor, which you wondered about so i took the time to develop it.

Of course, if it was only argument i brought up to reason things, it wouldnt work. It's precisely why i keep hammering that it's only a specter of the whole picture. One of the aspects of a larger debate that may have influenced him in a negative fashion, because it's a relevant point. You talked about Ozil and Di Maria fitting from day one.... this is the kind of thing that can go on and on and on...

Are you serious about Benzema being protected by most? that's just ridiculous. His head has been on a chopping block ever since last summer. People like Llorente, Dzeko, Rooney, Tevez, or just recently Aguero were mentioned to replace him.

No one is even talking about selling Higuain for a season or so, why make up stuff? Benzema was more threatened to leave this summer than Higuain. Both players were well protected by the team actually. And the debate on the forum has been more about selling benzema than higuain, that you cant deny.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:11 am

What was my weak argument? Coaching isnt just putting tactics together buddy, there is also a deep aspect of man management, that's how Pep made Pedro and Busquets into stars.

I never presented it as a stand alone in defense of Benzema. I talked about ONE aspect of things, one factor, which you wondered about so i took the time to develop it.

He (Pelle) had not the ability to change Benzema. don't blame him, if he could change him why not doing it. he was limited to just do what he was supposed to do, FFS he couldn't even talk directly to Perez. he didn't have any additional control over Madrid and it's players. so it's not fair to blame him.

Are you serious about Benzema being protected by most? that's just ridiculous. His head has been on a chopping block ever since last summer. People like Llorente, Dzeko, Rooney, Tevez, or just recently Aguero were mentioned to replace him.

Not by most, but his fans always try to protect him from criticize, remember when i listed five over hyped players in this thread and you've attacked me instantly because i mentioned Benzema in my post. i don't know why you think Benzema is not overhyped but overall my point is that his fans are so sensitive. can't accept a single criticize from him.

No one is even talking about selling Higuain for a season or so, why make up stuff? Benzema was more threatened to leave this summer than Higuain. Both players were well protected by the team actually. And the debate on the forum has been more about selling benzema than higuain, that you cant deny.

I remember you started a thread about the idea that we can't have both of them because both are young and talented. one can't be benched and so on .... at the end of topic you said "why not selling Higuain instead of selling Benzema". i read something like that.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:47 am

lionel messi the midget- born 12/25/xxxxx

the son of god and protector of diving satanists sinners.

all hail

THE KING OF KINGS

Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 7 Lionel-Messi-001
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:07 am

El Pipita wrote:
He (Pelle) had not the ability to change Benzema. don't blame him, if he could change him why not doing it. he was limited to just do what he was supposed to do, FFS he couldn't even talk directly to Perez. he didn't have any additional control over Madrid and it's players. so it's not fair to blame him.
I'm not blaming Pelle for Benzema failing in his first season, that would be ridiculous. I did however said that part of the reasons (among many others, and this might only be 10% of those) he didnt do so well, might have been the coaching he received. That's my own opinion, and he gave ample arguments why.

Not by most, but his fans always try to protect him from criticize, remember when i listed five over hyped players in this thread and you've attacked me instantly because i mentioned Benzema in my post. i don't know why you think Benzema is not overhyped but overall my point is that his fans are so sensitive. can't accept a single criticize from him.

Not true, in a general sense, people refuse to reason the shortcomings of some players, because it's simply to easy to say "X sucks".

I only answered to you, and precisely you alone, because you once tried to say that i overrate him with no justification, and when i asked why, i got no answer.

I'm not going to speak for other people, i only represent myself. I do not keep track of what other people post all over the forum, but i do know what i post about. If they say call him a top 5 striker or use the castrol ranking to rate him, that's not my problem.

I remember you started a thread about the idea that we can't have both of them because both are young and talented. one can't be benched and so on .... at the end of topic you said "why not selling Higuain instead of selling Benzema". i read something like that.

Here is the link https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t6588p36-honest-question-to-ask-you?highlight=question
Never said that. I still do think we arent going to keep both, or at least, it's going to be very difficult. If both players have the same ambition to become huge stars in club and NT, then long term there might be a conflict if we only one can play at the time.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:11 am

The Madrid One wrote:lionel messi the midget- born 12/25/xxxxx

all hail

THE KING OF KINGS

Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 7 Messim11 Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:14 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:lionel messi the midget- born 12/25/xxxxx

all hail

THE KING OF KINGS

Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 7 Messim11 Laughing
Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 7 Big+time+rush+suck+it
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:18 am

Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 7 Tumblr_l4ih4sbHhU1qzm7q2o1_400
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:19 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 7 Tumblr_l4ih4sbHhU1qzm7q2o1_400
Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 7 Nau1qb877u
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:21 am

Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 7 T_thread-offtopic-derailed_152

Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 7 Kip----Yesss--napoleon-dynamite-387390_200_270
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:23 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 7 T_thread-offtopic-derailed_152

Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 7 Kip----Yesss--napoleon-dynamite-387390_200_270
Who are the most hyped players on this board? - Page 7 1233009630_38e882e
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:23 am

So, since this thread's off topic it can be closed now, yes?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:24 am

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:24 am

RedOranje wrote:So, since this thread's off topic it can be closed now, yes?

Don't you decide that?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next