Red Alert
TheRedStag
Art Morte
Nishankly
iftikhar
19 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by RedOranje Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Liverpool agreed to pay 60% of Cole's wages during his season at Lille in an attempt to obtain first refusal on the Belgium international, Eden Hazard, should the French club elect to sell their coveted midfielder. That request was rejected by Lille, although Liverpool retain hope that their £3m costs for Cole over the next 12 months will deliver an advantage in any future talks for Hazard.

- Guardian.
We'll certainly be in a better position than Arsenal when dealing with Lille!

RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Red Alert Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Check the other thread red. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:27 pm

Well i guess if i am not wrong Red is trying to imply that with us being already in transfer terms with Lille we might have a better say in any potential transfer later . . plus with our current squad & Arsenal's current position in terms of performance & squad i believe we would have better things to offer to Hazard next year . .most likely a CL spot! ! Thumbs up
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Not just that Fahim.Arsenal have pissed of Lille by signing Cho-young under their noses whereas we have established amicable relationship with them by loaning out Cole.SO if both want Hazard then Lille are more likely to deal with us than Arsenal.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:03 pm

I don't care if the Cole transfer has any (future) significance on Hazard issue. We have cut the Cole wage bill by 40%, even if it for a year.

As for Hazard, if our progression continues, we will be able to lock horns with any 'big' guns.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:04 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Not just that Fahim.Arsenal have pissed of Lille by signing Cho-young under their noses whereas we have established amicable relationship with them by loaning out Cole.SO if both want Hazard then Lille are more likely to deal with us than Arsenal.

Yes true . . plus i feel FSG, Comolli & Kenny have clearly shown they are willing to spend as much required to get players they want Smile . . . and Arsenal are just . . . how should i put it they are just 'Arsenal' Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:17 am

Signing Hazard would be incredible for us, getting him would put my crushed dreams of not getting Mata to bed.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11